Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Windser City (romantic/dramatic city RP) please join!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you send me donations for Windser City
  Yes
  No
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:13 pm
Sirius sighed. He had been looking down and thinking when he suddenly saw her feet. He looked up to see her in front of him, smiling. He couldn't help smiling a little bit back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:12 pm
he looked at her wondering if he heard her right. "uhh strawberries?" he said not understanding what she asked him. he follwed her inside slowly closing the door and looking around.  

coreykill

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:52 pm
Moxi gently ran her fingertips down his cheek. "I don't...want you to be sad...or...well..." She looked down, blushing.

Rasha chuckled. The apartment was kinda shabby, but neat and well kept. She pointed over to the small table in the corner. There was a big bowl of strawberries, gooey chocolate sauce, pizza, and rigatoni in meat sauce. "It's the Italian in me I guess..." she shrugged modestly, looking at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:36 pm
Sirius smiled a bit as his hands caught hers and gave a comforting squeeze, "Or, what?"  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:01 pm
Moxi blushed but kept her head down.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:05 pm
Sirius put a little more pressure on her hand as his brow raised higher, "Or what?" He said not letting it go.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:11 pm
"Lonely." The word came out as a soft whisper. She blushed deeply, and looked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:23 pm
he sighed a bit in relief and a bit in disappointment, he wasnt sure what she had ment but he wasnt sure if it was appropriate for all ages. he smiled looking around. "ive got itialion in me also" he said smiling at her and brushing some hair off his face.  

coreykill

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:24 pm
Sirius looked around a bit. "Well I must be no one than, for if your right, No one is hanging around you!" He smiled and chuckled a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:27 pm
She giggled a bit. "I see, I see," she poked his nose. "Well..it's getting late, do you want to crash here for the night?"

Rasha smirked softly, gently touching his face, "Again, I'm glad you came here." Her eyes watched him curiously  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:31 pm
he smiled at her grabbing her hand as it left his face he held it a moment felling her soft skin. "im quite happy you invited me" he said softly smiling at her. "quite the place youve got here" he said smiling at her again as his eyes trailed over all the unique things sitting on the shelves.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:33 pm
She let him hold onto her hand as she glanced around. The trinkets ranged from newspaper clippings of gang fights in frames to little make shirt doll furniture. "Yes, well, it's home, she murmured.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

coreykill

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:40 pm
he smiled at her intrugued by her home. "well i belive you called me over for some....dessert.. was it?" he said smiling at her and resisting the urge to laugh at how akward he felt.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:43 pm
She nodded, turning and walking to the table. "Yeah well, I also made some pizza and reheated some left over ravioli in case you were hungry for more then just strawberries and chocolate-" She paused, and suddenly turned deep red, "That was such a bad thought..."  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:44 pm
Sirius looked around. "I wouldn't want to put you out..."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items