Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:58 pm
The kitty plays with the String on her Pants "Meow"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:03 pm
kiba sits down in the forest having had a bad day what with the girl who thought he was cool then hated him for being a wolf and then the threat to his life
god the worlds changed so much
he layts down on a stump as it hits night fall  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:06 pm
The kitty Gets Spoked and Run's away into the Forest  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:09 pm
kiba turns into a wolf and lays slightly on his side on the stump before heading to the cubby hole in the roots to sleep he has the upper half of his body outside of it to keep from geting surprised by any preditors  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:13 pm
* seperates from group* * later sees a wolf on a stump* hmmm....... maybe if i get rid of him that'll be one less wolf to take care of... * she said silently getting out her dagger*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:18 pm
the wolf sits there his eyes droopy and sad remembering the past and how he became the last of his pack  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:20 pm
lupinewarrior
kiba sits down in the forest having had a bad day what with the girl who thought he was cool then hated him for being a wolf and then the threat to his life
god the worlds changed so much
he layts down on a stump as it hits night fall

*as hige walks out of the forest he sees the white wolf sitting on the rock* *then hige passes out for losing to much blood*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:21 pm
lupinewarrior
the wolf sits there his eyes droopy and sad remembering the past and how he became the last of his pack

A branch snaps and Then the Kitty lands on his head "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!" the Cat Screams  

iLacey

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:22 pm
* suddenly sees a person pass out nearby* oh no! * she rushes over to the person and shakes them* hey! c'mon wake up! i can't help you if you sleep!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:23 pm
*hige continues laying there unconcious*  

Ninja Assasin13

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:24 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

A branch snaps and Then the Kitty lands on his head "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!!" the Cat Screams
the wolf shakes his head a bit and looks up at the cat
oh its just a cat i thought it was a bird of prey
{my net is running slow as hell so if i take a while to reply then you know why}  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:25 pm
what do i do, im not experienced with saving people! * panics* do i give him blood? do i let him sleep? WHAT DO I DO! WAIT I KNOW! * she rips up some of her clothese and gets them damp* *she cleans up his wounds then bandages them up*  

KillerCookie329

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:28 pm
*hige starts to wake up and looks at the vampire girl*
Hige: you saved me thank you very much
*then he transforms into a wolf and runs over to kiba*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:31 pm
* she looks at him run over to kiba* no problem........ * she says frowning then walks off again* well that was handled nicely... * she said sarcasticly then sighs*  

KillerCookie329

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:32 pm
TaraNatureGirl
* she looks at him run over to kiba* no problem........ * she says frowning then walks off again* well that was handled nicely... * she said sarcasticly then sighs*

Thank you so much for your knidness  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games