Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:49 pm
((lolz not enough 4 me XDD)) she yawns and turns in her sleep, facing him, she curls up and sighs in her sleep  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:08 pm
Ry Dusk Nikolai
((*living off 6 or 7 hours of sleep* The vampires didn't get me!! Hah!!))

Rylin woke up sometime semi late mourning, blinking sleepily and yawning. It took her 10 seconds to register it...she was staring straight into Sasuke's chest, was pressed rather tightly to it, and her arms were wrapped rather tightly around him. Her face turned beat red and her heart started to pound rather hard.

((too much sleep...))

sasuke woke up and realized that rylin was right next to him. he yawned and one of his fancs barely cut his lip, causing him to bleed slightly. he didnt mind though and kept still, not wanting to disturb rylin.  

The_Last_Avenger

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:33 pm
(is it just me or do you seem to be copying everything im doing? lol idk suke but it just seems weird)
he smiled looking down at her absentmindedly brushing some hair off her face. smiling he thought for a moment and vanished from the bed appearing in the kitchen busying himself with making some breakfast. she was probly hungry, he wasnt all that hungry but she might be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:36 pm
she yawns and stretches, she sits up and rubbs her eyes, she looks around and streaches again, she hops out of bed and walks out of the room, she saw him and smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:03 pm
he smiled at her nboticing the way her shirt had slipped off her shoulder and her hair was slightly messed up. he grinned at her sleepy looking face. she looked as if she had just woken up and honestly she looked cuter than ever. "uhh hello" he said smiling at her careful not to show much of his teeth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:06 pm
she smiles blushing a little as she sees him looking at her, she looks at him "hello to you to" she smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:08 pm
"breakfast?" he asked her softly holding up a pan of frying bacon. and unable to stop himself from grinning at her wincing as her eyes widened a little looking at his fangs again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:12 pm
she bites her bottom lip "s-sure" she said looking at his fangs, she looks back at him and smiles softly  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:13 pm
he smiles at her before putting some on a plate and handing it to her along with some toast and jam. he sat down across from her watching her and not speaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:16 pm
he nibbles on the toast and eats some bacon, she felt his eyes on her and feels her face grow warm, she looks up meeting his eyes  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:26 pm
he smiles ever so softly at her. "let me ask you... were you serious last night about wanting to stay?" he asked her. "i can still let you go you know" he said looking at her peircing her with his eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:27 pm
she blushes looking into his eyes, she wipes her mouth with a napkin "yes......i was serious" she said quietly, still looking into his eyes "i-i dont want to go" she smiles softly before looking down  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:32 pm
he smiled a little. "well then i will ask one more thing, why..do you want to stay?" heasked her hoping for a truthful awnser.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:36 pm
she takes a deep breath, she blushes "well......i want to stay because...." she sighs "because ive never been close to anyone and your just so damn fine" she thought wishing she could say that out loud, she blushes at the thought, she looks up at him "ive never had any friends......i dont want that to stop now" she sighs, she mentaly slapped herself, that was partialy the truth, but not the truth she wanted to say  

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:45 pm
"ah you want a friend" he said staring at her a little. well that helped clear up some things in his mind about what was going to happen here. she just wanted a friend and he could deal with that, honestly he didnt have many friends but then again he was a vampire so it was acceptable.
"well if its a friend your looking for im quite sure i can mangae that" he said happily smiling at her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games