Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:44 am
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke closes his eyes and jumps on tals head. "what were you saying about anger" he said with a laugh.
i said it could blind you
tal rolls to the side hitting his opponents foot in the process with the blades

sasuke jump and his foot gets barely cut by the blade. "not bad" he said "now will you let her go?" he asked
i would but theres too much we could learn from her about the dark one
tal takes the straps and her off his back and presses a button making diamond bars cover the straps making them unbreakable
tell you what beat me and you can take her back

sasuke apeared in front of tal before he finished the sentence and kicked him in the face. "fine by me" he said after he knocked tal down.

tal rolls backwards to stop from being knocked over and pushed on his hind legs back at him swinging his claw at the blade
so tell me what would drive someone to work for the dark one?

he did a backflip,landed on one finger, and smiled. "what would cause someone to work for good?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:50 am
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke jump and his foot gets barely cut by the blade. "not bad" he said "now will you let her go?" he asked
tal takes the straps and her off his back and presses a button making diamond bars cover the straps making them unbreakable

sasuke apeared in front of tal before he finished the sentence and kicked him in the face. "fine by me" he said after he knocked tal down.

tal rolls backwards to stop from being knocked over and pushed on his hind legs back at him swinging his claw at the blade

he did a backflip,landed on one finger, and smiled. "what would cause someone to work for good?" he asked.
nothing short of being the dark ones slave for more then ten years
tal ran after him and swung the blades at him  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:52 am
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke jumped and landed on the blade. he swung his claw at him and cut his shoulder. he jumped off the blade and licked his claw. "eew...your blood tastes bad" he said with disgust.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:54 am
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke jumped and landed on the blade. he swung his claw at him and cut his shoulder. he jumped off the blade and licked his claw. "eew...your blood tastes bad" he said with disgust.
serves you right for drinking it
tal swung his claw at him catching the mans foot  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:56 am
she giggles, she moved her hands and rubbed her eyes "oh i hate the after effects" she lays on her back, she groans, feeling weak and useless  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:56 am
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke moved after he got cut and kicked tal in the side of the head, hard.  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 11:58 am
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

tal stumbled a bit but thanks to his strength and muscles regained balance quickly
is that all
tal then procedded to swing a claw at him and knock the man into a tree  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:01 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

tal stumbled a bit but thanks to his strength and muscles regained balance quickly
is that all

sasuke lughed as he hit the tree. he threw a hooked dagger with a chain into his chest and grabbed the chain. "no that isnt all" he said laughing.  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:03 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

is that all

sasuke lughed as he hit the tree. he threw a hooked dagger with a chain into his chest and grabbed the chain. "no that isnt all" he said laughing.
good i want a hard fight
tal slams a claw int the mans shoulder and lifts him and the tree up into the air  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:06 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

is that all

good i want a hard fight
tal slams a claw int the mans shoulder and lifts him and the tree up into the air

sasuke laughs and pulls on the chain, ripping his flesh. then he threw some chemicals into tals eyes so he couldnt see.  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:09 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

is that all

good i want a hard fight

sasuke laughs and pulls on the chain, ripping his flesh. then he threw some chemicals into tals eyes so he couldnt see.
basterd
tal covers his eyes with hie osther hand while pulling down on the hand stuck in the tree
tell me how the flight is
tal slams his hand forward and sends the man and the tree high into the air at an incredible speed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:12 pm
" le bâtard partent" she yelled, she rolls over onto her stomach, she groans using alot of energy when she did that "i hate you" she muttered trying to sit up

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:13 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

is that all

good i want a hard fight

basterd
tal covers his eyes with hie osther hand while pulling down on the hand stuck in the tree
tal slams his hand forward and sends the man and the tree high into the air at an incredible speed

sasuke jumps off the tree towards tal. "it was fun" he said. with another tug of the chain he rips open tals chest. sasuke lands behind him without a sound and kicks his back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:18 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

good i want a hard fight

basterd

sasuke jumps off the tree towards tal. "it was fun" he said. with another tug of the chain he rips open tals chest. sasuke lands behind him without a sound and kicks his back.
tal fell forward into the girls cage blood seeping through his fur coming from the wound
damn got to end this quick
he picks the cage up
sorry girl but
he throws the cage into the ninja knocking him over with the sheer weight of the cage  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:19 pm
her eyes widen "ill kill you for that" she screamed  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games