Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Warned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should the next enemy attack be?
More Hungries
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
A dozen Createns
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Lots of Snookums
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
A pack of Chues
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Blood-lusting Humans
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Some Kreepers
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
I don't care, just give me free gold!
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 11

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:56 pm
Constance looked at the rock and piced it up. It seemed to be warmer than before, though it might just be her imaganation. Then, she stood. "I'll go with you." She walked twards him. "Are you insane! He might be leading you to your death!" Momo prosested. "It's my decision, Momo." Constance said. "Not yours."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:17 pm
"We'll have to go quick if we are to catch up to the other's before nightfall."
Without telling her, he magiclly quickened her feet so that one step took her ten times as far. Shortly there after, They made it to the same dwelling in which the other's were currently investigating.
The boy, walked right up to the building and entered, giving little attention to the blue lights and blazing flame. Everywhere he touched, the lights were brighter for that instant. Standing against the wall, he began to wait.

As Constance came close enough to the flame to see it's light, she also began to hear it's voice inside her head; but to her it spoke different words. Ah, the last piece-holder. You've also come. Good.
I will give you the same offer that I give the other three. One question for one answer.
But you must be willing to pay the price...

TY Charns
Crew

demonofwhite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:31 pm
Constance felt her eyes widen as she enterd the building and heard the voice from before. "The price?" She repeated, a little bit of fear in her voice. "I told you something bad was gng to happen!" Momo jumped off of her shoulder and waited outside the building.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:47 pm
No reply came from the flame as to what the price may be. It solely awaited for the questions that would be asked of it.  

TY Charns
Crew

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:01 pm
Rex boldly stepped forward and ansked the first question. His tactic was simple, he wanted to figure out the creatures motives by revieling the price in which he maybe able to trick it by asking so. "What is the price?" Rex asked hoping that whatever it was would add this to the rule set and not count it as a question, though if he could somehow prevent the others from harm, asking a question might bring he was willing to pay the price, even though he only knew and cared for one of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:07 pm
The answer did not come from the flame, but from the behind Rex instead.
The small boy spoke,
"Different answers exact different prices upon their askers.
It all depends on the question you ask."

The flame then flickered, almost as if smiling in it's own burning twisted way.  

TY Charns
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:14 pm
Trina let her mind ponder the voice’s proposal. Did she have any questions to ask? Why was she still living? Where did the key come from, and what was it’s purpose? Her problem was that there were too many questions and a price was a very unsettling prospect. Her mind reeled and came to an end. She would simply observe, make no request for knowledge and see where it would lead her. Anxiety filled her being. Why was the captain asking a question? Then again, she should have known. That was his character. He was noble and would take the first step to discovering this riddling event’s end. Rex’s question was simple, but part of her hoped that no price would be taken. The question was defying towards the voice.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:19 pm
Rex was relieved that he had suffered no penalty for asking that question, but the price was still unknow and this rattled his nerves. "Well," he said pausing, "What is the purpose of thes objects?" Rex said raising the ring into the air before him. "Mine is this ring and I'm sure the others have some sort of object garnishing their person."  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:25 pm
The burning mass that had drawn all the attention of the room did answer that time, but not in words.
Instead an image played in the asker's mind. In this image he saw himself, with the ring on his hand, throw a punch at the girl with a fairy. Not holding anything back, he still managed to miss for his hand seamed to be pulled slightly off course until it came in contact with a livid red rock.
The vision halted with a shuddering 'crack'.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:33 pm
"What in the world is that supposed to mean?" Rex muttered to himself, while he tried to figure out what the vision was trying to depict. The vision was over all confusing, but there was also another question, what did he lose? Rex then promptly checked his personal items and physical anotomy to see if anything was missing. Fortunatly everything was accounted for.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:41 pm
As Rex began his quick check of his personal belongings, the flame spoke solely into Rex's mind saying Upon figuring out the future, one tends to lose his innocence of choice  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:59 am
Tramer watched amazed as the flam spoke in the minds of the people in the temple, is this a god? Tramer thought to himself not sensing any dark energy, but at the same time he couldn’t tell what he sensed all he new was that it was amazingly powerful.

Thou Ryu could not hear the flames voice Tramer repeated what was said word-to-word back to her so that he could get her opinion the mater. “it is hard to say, like you mention earlier there is no signs of black magic so its doubtful this thing is evil, but at the same time what could he possible mean by ‘pay the price’ its possible its all just part of some sort of trick question or puzzle but that seems somewhat unlikely” Ryu said to Tramer in his mind giving him what little counsel she could

“I have a question, concerning all the people standing before you in this temple, for what exact purpose have you brought us here for?” Tramer asked approaching the flame  

Tramer
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:46 am
The scene that played within Tramer's mind was also from the future, as he should recognize since he hadn't done it in his past.
Tramer can feel the adrenaline runing through his body, can sense the determination in his every move, as he fights off against something so huge that he can't see anything else besides it. Then someone yells something, Tramer thinks he recognizes the voice, but can't be sure. He also has no clue as to what they called out, but as the voice shouted, Tramer swung his sword at the monstrous thing before him yet again, in an attempt to vanquish it, or at least keep it at bay, and it shattered into billions of tiny golden dust mites that flew into the air before begining to settle.
The vision stopped there. His adrenaline level went back to normal as his eyes began to again show him the real world about him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 2:33 pm
Turning around, Rosette saw every one around the fire, Um...guys, who are you talking to?"  

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:24 am
Tramer chuckled to himself as he looked deeply into the fire “so you wish us to vanquish a foe for you” Tramer said contently.

Tramer showed Ryu the vision to the best his memory could serve him, “I don’t like this one bit” Ryu replied giving Tramer a concerned look

Tramer just continued to look into the fire curiously pondering what the huge enemy in the vision could have been. “a better question might had been why us in particular?” Tramer said not expecting an answer as he took a look over all the people gathered in the temple.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff