Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:04 pm

Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Friday, July 25, at 5:00 p.m. ET

* ANNOUNCEMENTS *

Glad to have Aetherschreiber back with us after a long absence!

Welcome to new members and their babies -
SylviaTheRanger
dragon_whisperer2
HaSuNuRe
Masteruni84
iUlquiorra Schiffer

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Masteruni84's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.3 days left to hatch completely!

iUlquiorra Schiffer's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. has only 2.8 days left to grow up!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yippee!

EDITED: Friday, July 25, at 5:00 p.m. -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. This egg has only 2 days to hatch! Please click it and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:26 pm

I have adopted User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. in to my sig. May it hatch in time.

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:37 pm

crud.
I tried to force out my one skywing since I have 2 at even levels..............
oh well. won't try that again for a bit.
Make sure you read my memorial post; I do have a sense of humor, even when I accidentally kill my dragons.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:32 pm

awww...so many people have the cute new eggies and babies..... crying i want one... crying

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:34 pm

bd004
crud.
Make sure you read my memorial post; I do have a sense of humor, even when I accidentally kill my dragons.

*taps foot* rolleyes *dials phone* Hello? Yes? I'd like to order a large PATIENCE pack for my friend, Beady. Thanks. *hangs up phone*

Silly, silly Beady. xp
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:36 pm

Willa-Wisp
bd004
crud.

*taps foot* rolleyes *dials phone* Hello? Yes? I'd like to order a large PATIENCE pack for my friend, Beady. Thanks. *hangs up phone*

Silly, silly Beady. xp

*sits with that look when you tell a kid that they have done something stupid and they know it*

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:38 pm

Well, at least my other 2 won't be as stubborn. They are about 4.5 days left so they should crack in predictable patterns.
(I felt so bad to when I saw the little description...............How can TJ do it so reliably?)
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:29 pm

i didnt think i was allowed to get any eggs when i have 4 hatchlings cuz i bred some of my dragons n got some eggs. i think i can still get one more so imma try to get a skywing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Emotionless Dream
i didnt think i was allowed to get any eggs when i have 4 hatchlings cuz i bred some of my dragons n got some eggs. i think i can still get one more so imma try to get a skywing.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps TJ changed the rule?
Dunno. I bred when I had 4 eggs and got another.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 pm

i think he may have cuz i tried to pick up an egg the other day just for the heck of it and it said i had too many immature hatchlings. i thought it just meant the hatchlings themselves but i think if you have 4 hatchlings and one or more has wings you can get eggs.

oh and if you have 4 eggs already you can breed and keep only one more egg. this has been a rule, as far as i know, the whole time ive been on. thats how i got so many dragons cuz i bred so many of them.

oh and people need to start going to check out the dragon family trees thread cuz as far as i know no one has even looked at it, and def no one has posted yet.

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Emotionless Dream
i think he may have cuz i tried to pick up an egg the other day just for the heck of it and it said i had too many immature hatchlings. i thought it just meant the hatchlings themselves but i think if you have 4 hatchlings and one or more has wings you can get eggs.

oh and if you have 4 eggs already you can breed and keep only one more egg. this has been a rule, as far as i know, the whole time ive been on. thats how i got so many dragons cuz i bred so many of them.

oh and people need to start going to check out the dragon family trees thread cuz as far as i know no one has even looked at it, and def no one has posted yet.

I have been to lazy to do mine. Mine will be really small since I haven't bred much. But I can map out my abandons and their linages.
And if you don't mind I might just edit a post since I can.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:04 pm

go right ahead. if anyone else thats gonna post in there can edit the first posts go right ahead, as long as you let me know kk

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:08 pm

Emotionless Dream
go right ahead. if anyone else thats gonna post in there can edit the first posts go right ahead, as long as you let me know kk

I'll let you know before I edit.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:14 pm

eek

Holy crud guys.

A friend asked me how many dragons I walk when I told him what I was doing last night.

I counted them, and including mine and a friend's that I'm looking after, there's close to 100 dragons in my walking posts.

SparrowSaurus

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:17 pm

Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Holy crud guys.

A friend asked me how many dragons I walk when I told him what I was doing last night.

I counted them, and including mine and a friend's that I'm looking after, there's close to 100 dragons in my walking posts.

yeah, we got a lot in the incubator.
And more keep appearing.
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games