Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:27 pm
The sky came to life with brilliant flashes of lightning and thunder roared. Suddenly a bolt struck down and in its wake a figure approached-rushing with weapons already drawn. A whip covered in thorns cracked.....Opal screamed as she was basically ripped from Gabriel's side and flung across the pavement.

Opal recieved some minor scuffing from the attack. She lifted herself back onto her feet and realized she had been seperated by the others. She posed in a defensive position. "Xion..." she mumbled.

Xion's face remained expressionless, but his Shade behind him laughed insanely. Then a moment later the creature seemed to vanish...it was on the prowl.....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:28 pm
[Wow. I told you guys that you move fast. I was only gone for a weekend and three pages. >< ]

Lilith shivered.
"That was... frightening. I hope I didn't lose too much."  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:41 pm
"Opal!" Gabriel yelled as Opal was ripped form the car.

Natasha was momentarily caught between brekainga nd speeding up. Gabriel turned quickly to her.
"Keep driving - get to the airport!"
With that he puleld upon the car door and pulled himself onto the roof. He jumped, appeared his wings and began to fly back in the opposite direction to retrieve Opal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:46 pm
Xion's eyes glowed as he summoned bolts of lightning to hinder Gabriel's attempt to rescue the doll. He lashed out his whip again to take hold the the angel's ankle.

Opal meanwhile was more worried about the enemy she couldn't see.....She used her strings to weave a sphere like barrier around herself, but knew it would be of little good.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:02 pm
"Damnit what the hell am i supposed to do?" Natasha practically snarled aloud, glancing in her mirrors repeatedly as Gabriel and Opal left her sight. She knew that the archangel coudl probably look after himslef, but that wans't enough. She also knew that whilever that horrifying demon -whoever he was- was dealing with them, he woudl be distracted enough not to harm their plane.
Opal couldn't die...bvut she didn't wnat her to get hurt.
"nuugghh..>" she didn't now what to do, so kept on driving.

Gabriel tucke din his wings and twisted in the air to try and get free of the whip as it cut into his ankle, and landed on the ground. he stood upa nd instantly summoned his sword, though kept teh fire under wraps for now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 pm
A smirk appeared on Xion's previously expressionless face. He pulled his whip back and remained where he stood. He seemed to be studying Gabriel.....trying to get a sense of his strength.

A bolt of lightning touched down and Xion disappeared....then another bolt and he reappeared closely to the angel. His sword coming forth in a downward swing.....

Opal glanced at the battle between the two, but knew she should keep her attention to the surroundings. A foul laugh seemed to echo in the air, and Opal's fear was rising.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:37 pm
Gabriel instantly span to block the blow with his sword, the impact sending uddeirng vibrations down his arm. This guy was certainly fast, but had teh disadvantage of causing quite an enterance when he apeared and dissapeared.
Gabriel felt the air around him crackle with lightning and he leant a little in as they retained the block.
"Xion, I presume?" he siad - his voice dark with sarcasm  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:46 pm
Xion lept backwards. He gave a slight nod of his head in response to Gabriel's question. Once again he stood there and studied to angel....wondering how strong he truly was....how well could he maneuver on the ground with that ankle.....the truth was that Xion was only trying to test the strength of a few of the party members at a time. But if he managed to take care of one or two during his tests...all the better for him.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:54 pm
Lilith cursed and looked out the window at where Gabriel and Opal had dissapeared.
"What do we do?" She asked Natasha.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:02 pm
Natasha glared at the road.
"I don't know...i rellay don't. Gabriel seeme dlike he wants us to carry on. I guess there's no thunder wile he's helping that guy." she looked distressed and thumped a hand on the wheel.
"I mean, Gabriel's got wings, right? He might be able to catch up."

Gabriel didn't wince as pain tingled around his lower leg form the deep cut on his ankle, and he tugged the whip fully free of it. Then, in a quick movement he tore a rip up the dress a little to give his legs more room to move. The lats thing he wanted was to be restricted.
he watched Xion carefully, not making the first move. it was obvious the dmeon was studying him, so he woudl be wise to keep his cards close to his chest.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm
Xion played the staring game a moment longer with the angel. He sent three bolts to strike around him....and one near Opal. He was testing Gabriel's reactions.

Opal jumped at the sudden bolt that shot near her, and the echoing laugh of the Shade continued.

"It's nothing personal....." Xion final spoke as he raised his sword and charged.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:36 pm
Gabriel flinched at the first strike, but not the others. He quicly relaised that to show fear would be a serious problem. This guy seemed to rely all on bells and whistles too - distractions and intimidations. Gabriel made a concious efort to settle himslef and try and see beyond his senses into into the general flow of creation energies.
Things seemed to become a lot calmer. The guy deserved ot see some of his 'cards'
He tilted his head a little.
"Do you mean to intimidate me?" Gabriel said, his words suddenly significently more powerful when his angelspeak was attached to them, hovering just below the surface.
As Xion charged for him his actions dind't seem as quick an alarming a sthey had done, and Gabriel felt calmer. Hoping to unnerve the demon he focused his energy. As Xion swung his sword at him gabriel dodged to teh side again, and in a forceful movement used the flat palm of his hand against the flat of the blade to push it off to the side, hopefully twisting Xion's wrist in the process as he tried ot hold onto the blade.

[bah. I can never do as good a job with the angel speak XD I always think of their effect is a bit like Deaths in the Discworld novels - where they have new gravity, you know? meh.]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 pm
Lilith poked her head out the window to try and see any signs of them. "I'm not seeing anything!" She yelled over the wind whipped past her ears and through her hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:59 pm
((*pats DT's head*))

Xion barely felt the pain in his wrist as it was twisted. He smirked as he responded to Gabriel's question. "No....merely testing your reactions," he replied as he attempted to knee Gabriel in the stomache. "It's been a while since I have gotten to put my skills truly to the test......although I admit I was hoping that the archdemon was here as well....."

Then Xion's strange scarf began to move by some unheard command....it reached out for Gabriel's neck....  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:00 pm
"God, I hope they're ok..." Natasha glanced at Lilith and carrie don. Teh airport came into view.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games