Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:17 pm
Natalia's eyes were fixed on the doll and she reached out with two small hands, wanting the doll.

Kailee giggled a bit as her daughter leaned from her grip, wanting to get to the doll. "Here." she said, having finished her food and hearing the shower go off. She set Natalia down on the couch. "I'll be back in a minute." she said, placing the plate in the sink before heading over to the bathroom to help her cousin dry off and get dressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:11 pm
Damien smiled and took the princess back sitting on the couch and playing with her and the dolls. "At least I have a little bit of luck with you eh little one?" He mused.
The food he made the women was good hot or cold so it didn't really matter when Nadia got to it. Hopefully, if he mentioned that she hadn't eaten since the doctor's visit the evening before her cousin would make her eat the food. . . hopefully.

((oh my gosh~! I just had the /best/ idea~~~ pm me!!!))  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:49 am
Natalia was more interested in chewing with her gums on the dolls than playing with them, but at least she wasn't getting fussy again.

Soon enough, Kailee and a fully dressed Nadia came out of the bathroom, Nadia's hair still wet, and Kailee trying to comb it out for the other. "I can comb my own hair Kailee! Will you quit being such a mother hen?!" Nadia was angry again.

"I'm not mother-henning! It is so wrong for me to want to help groom my cousin?! It's what pack members do Nadia! Quit being such a lone wolf!" Kailee snapped back. "I know you don't care if you hair is straight or tangled, but dammit I do!"

"Why?! It's not your hair! So just lay off!"

"Oh don't tell me that miss high and mighty alpha is scared of a few tangles! You're such a wimp when it comes to your hair!"

"Well maybe if you didn't always yank at the snarls, I'd be less reluctant!"

"I don't yank! I run into one tangle and you accuse me of yanking!"

What started as a simple argument was in danger of becoming a full on catfight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:05 am
Damien chuckled and played with the infant smiling some more when the two women arrived growling at each other. "May I try?" He asked. "If not, there's food on the table in take out containers for you Nadia, when you're ready to leave that is." He smiled a little hoping to turn her angst to him instead of her cousin.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 am
Nadia turned quickly at the mention of food. "Yes! Food! Good! I'm starving!" she said, not seeming upset at all as she made a bee-line to the container. She really was very hungry.

Kailee sighed and rolled her eyes before handing Damien the comb. "Here, maybe you'll have more luck than me." she said, before sitting down and pulling Natalia over to her lap, letting her daughter chew on the toys still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:20 am
Damien took the comb and started to, very, gently comb out the tangles. Then, he braided her hair to keep it out of the way. He opened the containers that were older and gave her a fork. "Go slow okay, you've not eaten for a little while, I don't want you to ruin my tiles." His tone obviously teasing. He gave her cheek a gentle stroke then went to clean up the bathroom, leaving her be.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:30 am
Nadia felt the pull of the comb on her hair. It was really her one weakness, her scalp was very sensitive and any pulling of her hair tended to hurt a lot more than it really should have. "Wha-hey!" she protested, but . . . it wasn't all that bad. Certainly better than Kailee's brushing . . . so she decided to allow it, deciding to focus more on the food. She wondered what had been cooked up. Damien served her and gave her a fork. She ignored him completely, of course, and just dug in. It hadn't been that long since she'd eaten. As long as she didn't stuff herself silly she'd be fine!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:34 am
Damien smirked at her as he left to clean up the bathroom. He put the towels in the hamper then mopped the floor and fixed up the shampoo and conditioner. Once he'd finished with that he put the towels in the wash and sat down to have his own share of the mashed potato and beans and, for Nadia, cut up roast beef, and for him, a chicken Schnitzel both with gravy. He decided to cut them into pieces first. He was quite happy with the soft spices in the potato and the meats. He hoped the girls liked the food.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:51 pm
Nadia couldn't help but smirk halfway into her food. "Heh. You're not a half-bad cook." she said, poking her fork at him before going back to her food, eating a bit slower than before. Okay, now she was starting to feel full.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:55 pm
Damien gave a little shrug. "I'm glad I can please you," He said smirking. "If you ever want something to eat and couldn't be bothered cooking, just come to my freezer, I've got many things in containers you can reheat." He smiled softly. "The ones with the red lids though are off limits, those are bulk stews, I pull them out when I have heaps of people over." He was literally giving her free access to his own den. She didn't have to sleep there, but if she ever wanted food it would be there. "Also I have a big fridge down in the basement with all the meat I take down as a wolf. I string it up in random places then once I'm done go hunting for it. Like a game it's lots of fun."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:22 am
Nadia shrugged. "I'll think about it." she said hesitantly. It wasn't an entirely unfavorable situation. Free food was always welcome . . . especially free good food.

Kailee giggled softly as she continued to play with her daughter, bouncing the child up and down on her knee. Hm, it seemed that the way to Nadia's heart was through her stomach. Not that Damien had gotten Nadia to agree to being his mate, but it was definitely a step in the right direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:28 am
Damien nodded smiling softly. "Just give me a list of allergies so I can put warning labels on some. Last thing I want is to poison anyone. For example, I know that Karl the new kid in the pack? He's allergic to rosemary. and Isabelle? the beta's mate? She's allergic to chilli and tomatoes. So if they come over I could fresh stuff." He nodded. "If you decide to, and if you want I can have an extra key made, so that if I'm out working my group and you're hungry you don't have to drag me away." And therefore assuring she felt independant. "But I'm trusting you not to snoop around my room." He smirked. "I have spiderman undies I'd rather you not see." His tone obviously teasing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:53 am
Nadia glared over at him and kicked him in the shin under the table. "Don't go pushing your luck kid. I might accept your food, but that doesn't mean that I want a key to your place." she growled before pushing her food away. "I'm done. Come on Kailee, let's get out of here." she said, standing up and heading to the door.

Kailee sighed and picked up her daughter, heading to the door as well. "It was a nice visit Damien. Thank you for the meal." she said politely, following her cousin out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:12 am
"Not pushin' my luck just letting you know where I stand." He said then bowed to Kailee. "You honour me Princess." He said bowing. "Please don't hesitate to come again." He smiled cleaned up.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:20 am
Kailee smiled. "Perhaps if I need a babysitter." she joked, leading her cousin out before the other could lash out at Damien. "What is wrong with you?! He's just being honest and forthcoming. When has that ever been a bad thing in your eyes?" Kailee hissed once they had left.

Nadia shrugged. "He just . . . he gets on my nerves, I guess. He keeps . . . trying to take care of me when I can very well take care of myself! I . . . I don't know." she said with a sigh. "They're stupid reasons, I know. But I can't keep myself from lashing out at him. He tries to do something nice, and I have to resist trying to rip his throat out. He's just . . . he's too nice! It's just . . . weird." she said, trying to reason it out herself.

"Weird that he genuinely cares for you?" Kailee asked, almost challenging the other to think about that.

Nadia stiffened. "Not possible." she dismissed quickly. She quickened her pace, fleeing from the conversation. That Damien could genuinely care for her, love her even . . . was something she did not want to think about. Because she knew how it felt to have your heart broken . . . and if she accepted that Damien really did love her . . . Just the knowledge that she could break his heart was more than Nadia could deal with. Mind and body. Those were where Nadia's strengths lay. But when it came to matters of the heart . . . she was terrified to even venture into that territory. As the old saying went: Once bitten, twice shy.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games