Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:49 pm
Mira giggled quietly and wallowed her bite of eggs "I know what I'm missing.I just don't want any right now.To me ragular toast is a bit to crunchy to have for breakfast."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 pm
Oblen nods. "I guess you would know... you made it." He says before taking a few large bites to finish up the toast a bit faster. After a few seconds of chewing he swallows down the sum of toast and smiles. "... but it was good." He says before looking down and grabbing the fork. He glances at it and then down to the plate of food before finally poking the eggs with the fork in an attempt to stab into it to lift it up, failing at getting it.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:07 am
Mira smiled slightly "Try sliding the fork under the eggs and then lifting.It works a lot better." She continued to eat and chuckled when Shadow curled up in a ball on her feet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm
Oblen nods slightly before sliding all of the fork under the egg and lifting both ends in an attempt to pick up the egg with the whole fork. The egg falls off. He shrugs his shoulders. "I guess it does..." He says before sliding the fork under again to try to lift the egg with the whole fork, again having it fall off.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:35 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Use only the end with the prongs.It's wider." She picked up he knife and cut of a small bite of ham.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:54 pm
Oblen looks down to the fork, picks it up, and uses the end of the fork to finally pick up some of the egg to his mouth and takes a bite of it, finally beginning eating. He smiles and nods in thanks.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:42 pm
Mira smiled and continued eating.She winced when Shadow dug his claws into her foot in his sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 pm
Oblen blinks seeing her wince, he looks at her for a moment before peaking under the table to see the cat at her feet. He shrugs his shoulders before continuing eating with a small smile.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:33 pm
Mira sighed slightly and continued eating.She jumped slightly when a clump of snow fell from the roof and hit the window.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:42 pm
Oblen immeadiatly looks over, hearing the snow fall. He shrugs his shoulders a bit again before saying "... The food is nice." and then continues eating.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:57 pm
[coloblue]Mira nodded slightly "I'm lad you like it.." She looked out the window and sighed slightly before finishing her meal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:47 pm
Oblen nods as he finished his plate up and thought about licking it, but doesn't. He nods with a smile. "Yeah, yeah... I did. It was good..." He says, still a bit tired and wondering if she was still freting about the dream. He shrugs his shoulders. "So... feel any better?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 pm
Mira smiled slightly and nodded "A bit yeah.Just worried about the storm.It seems to be getting worse."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:46 pm
Oblen nods, smiling. "Yeah, well... it'll be fine... as long as there's a roof over our heads... and a wall around the house."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:36 pm
Mira chuckled quietly "True...I guess I'm just being paranoid..."  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games