Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:01 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Jade Galaksylph
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ๐”Š๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฑ ๐”‰๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ก๐”ฐ๐”ญ๐”ž๐”ฏ ๐”๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข๐”ฏ x
เฎ’ Pureblood เฎ’ Unsorted First Year เฎ’ xxxxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

xxx ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ,
                                                      xxx ๐™ท๐š’๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š•๐š• ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
                                                      xxx ๐™ธ๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘!
                                                      xxx ๐™ป๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐šž๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ--
                                                      xxx ๐™ฑ๐šž๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
                                                      xxx ๐š‚๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š˜๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‹๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

Garnet felt his heart was going to explode into a million pieces when his name was called, and he felt that his whole body was shaking in anxiety. He felt that a hundred people were watching him, and he felt that a lot of them were looking at him in sheer distaste the moment his surname was called first. See, this was why every time he was introducing himself to someone, he always omit his own surname. Besides, avoiding the bad stigma that roots from his family's terrible history was nearly impossible, wasn't it? Hell, even his parents struggle in getting a position in the Ministry because of it; His mother only nearly dodged the bullet because back when she was a student she was known with her upstanding reputation even as a Slytherin.

He crossed his arms as if he was guarding himself against physical contact and took a seat on the stool, warily watching the crowd until his eyes found his childhood friend Richard. Assuming that the redhead was watching Garnet as the old hat was placed on his head, he smiled at him-- Half-forced and half-nervous. Now that the hat touched his head, he pondered; The Mortemers have no concrete affiliation when it comes to houses. At all. Even though, it was quite rare for a typical Mortemer to get sorted to Hufflepuff like his late aunt Beryl. He wondered if he would end up in Slytherin like his mother and his uncle Laz, but he didn't think he had any ambition nor anything he envisioned himself to be in the future. Or maybe he would end up a Ravenclaw like his uncle Topaz? Maybe, it might make sense. How about Gryffindor--- Actually, no. He didn't think he was anything like his Gryffindor father, not even one bit. Nevertheless, he had only have one favour he wanted to ask to the hat, 'All I just wanted to be is to be anything but my father, that's it.' But either way, he would just accept the fact that people would only just avoid him and spite him, but he wanted to think otherwise. He had to.

โ— BITTER -- Garnet's attitude could be from a family drama background, though that honestly doesn't excuse him to be like that. He gets easily annoyed to certain people and specific situations, resulting something that resembles a b*tchy attitude and he isn't even aware of it. His words tend to be short and rough on the edges, but he would do his best to bite his tongue since he knew better than causing a fight or making enemies... But is he even trying?

โ— WARY -- He observes before he speaks or acts, and that's how Garnet rolls. He did not think that diving things headfirst is a good idea for anyone, nor was letting his first thoughts take the wheel of his actions. He could also be a bit too wary of things around him, leading him to have anxious thoughts and it makes him quite restless. He can be really cynical, too, as he grew the mentality that he should keep his guard so much that he ended up getting trust issues... So good luck earning his trust when you meet him

โ— LONESOME -- Garnet doesn't have an ego, but he doesn't really like being not recognized or ignored. It has been a problem ever since his bitterness began to surface onto him, which lead him to think that maybe people just didn't like him because of his family's bad reputation or the fact that his father is a criminal. He is beginning to learn to accept his thinking that the only people who could give him a warm hand are his family alone, but there are times he wants to think otherwise. He likes being in a group of people, especially the type who would not mind his presence even if it meant handling his hard shell.

โ— ASPIRING -- Someone who had a lot to prove to himself, Garnet wanted to do anything that would make up for his messy childhood and wanted to show people that he is anything but his ancestors. He is pretty much of a daydreamer himself, too, and he tends to imagine things he wished to happen in the future. Fortunately, he knows that he should still keep his feet on the ground as possible.

โ— SYMPATHETIC -- Garnet, while he usually stays in his shell, happens to have a really warm and sensitive side; In other words, he's never a cold person to start with. He's willing to help anyone and would try his effort to listen to people who needed help, though at first he would be abit reluctant on what he should do first to anyone who needed help.

โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–Œ

๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š•๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ-- xxx
                                                      ๐™ต๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž... xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šŒ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐šž๐š— xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šŽ: ๐™ธ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š๐šž๐š—! xxx
                                                      ๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐š• xxx
                                                      ๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šž๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š•๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ... xxx

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
                                                      ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ [a hat] ๐šŠ๐š [the Great Hall]

โ™ ๐”–๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฉ๐”ข โ™ ๐”„๐”ฑ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ข โ™ ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ช๐”ข ๐”–๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ค โ™

< Out.Of.Character >

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Worry not, for I do not see Gryffindor in your future.
Your desire to prove yourself, as well as your wary eye lead you down a different path.
That path starts with...

Slytherin!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:05 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Jade Galaksylph
xxxxxxxxxxxx ๐“’๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช ๐“’๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐’†๐“ต๐“ต๐’† ๐“. โ„ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช โฆ
โค Unsorted First Year โค Half-Blood โค spacexx

User Image

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxxWhy do you care what people think? Are you hooked up to their leash?
                                                    xxxYou know anklebiters ate up your personality
                                                    xxxTry to remember how it felt to just make up your own steps,
                                                    xxxAnd let anklebiters chew up, spit out someone else!

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Clara was one of the early first years to get called, which was something she thanked the heavens for. Though, at first she thought it would be much easier if her surname was ust hypenated as Apostol-Bautista but on the other hand, she decided to count her blessing that her surname already started with the second letter in the alphabet. She was excited and breezed herself to the "stage", taking a seat on the stool and waiting for the hat to put on her head. She wasn't expecting about which house she would end up, to. After all, so far she was the second Apostol and the first Bautista to go to Hogwarts; her cousin Kenji, however, was the first Apostol to study here as a Hufflepuff (Though he once narrated that alot of people thought that he would do well in Slytherin, which was something he was offended about for some reason). Anyway, wasn't that really cool? Give three years and her lil' brother Barry will come in here and she would cheer for him. "Alright, Sorting Hat." Clara said with determination, "If you were able to sort my cousin Kenji, I trust you that you'll make mine worth the sort as well."

โ— FRIENDLY -- Clara is a really sweet and friendly individual; She would talk to anyone she likes and befriend anyone she likes without exceptions. A cordial and polite one at heart, she is willing to support her friends but she knows when someone decides to take advantage or abuse her kindness-- And she doesn't seem to take that lightly.

โ— DEDICATED -- She is already taught by her family about hard work and a firm head as a daily basis, and she would get on the job right off the bat. Clara puts much dedication on what she was doing and would be satisfied when the task was rewarded as some bonus. She may not boast about it to anyone, but she at least knows when to take credit of it.

โ— PERCEPTIVE -- Clara not only has good insight but also a good sense of judgement. She likes to go around and observe everything around her and absorbs any information she gathered, so she was basically like a nosy type. She tends to have a gut feeling everytime she observe a certain person or scenario, and would try to follow her guts until she had it satisfied. She also has good eyes to know if someone in a romantic sense was really worth her time, Clara after all has high standards when it comes to things like boys.

โ— RESENTFUL -- As much as she is humble, Clara never liked being tricked or worse, having her efforts for one person being taken for granted as she thinks it is very ungrateful. If she is treated unfairly especially when she had done a favor to that one person and thinks she doesnโ€™t deserve it, she will get really salty about it.

โ— SARCASTIC -- An unfortunate trait she picked from her cousin, she has a thing about seeing sarcasm as a form of humor for her, and it was pretty much her secondary native language. If she's being sarcastic, it is either she doesn't really care or maybe she is just stating the obvious by saying the contradiction in a dry manner. Unfortunately, her sarcasm could be taken by people so literally that Clara would have to clarify that she doesn't mean it like that.

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Why you wanna please the world and leave yourself to drop dead?xx
                                                    Someday youโ€™re gonna be the only one youโ€™ve gotxxx
                                                    What do you actually expect? A broken mirror to reflect?xx
                                                    You know, anklebiters gave you a false perceptionxxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                    ฦœฮนั‚ะฝ [the dusty hat] ฮฑั‚ [Great Hall]

โ–  SษชษดษขสŸแด‡ โ–  Aแด›แด›ษชส€แด‡ โ–  Tสœแด‡แดแด‡ Sแดษดษข โ– 

< Out.Of.Character >
                                                    out of character

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Every student I sort is worth my time!
Though with your friendly smile, that is something you must know.
With your dedication to your work, you'll feel right at home in...

Hufflepuff!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:12 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Caithre
User Image

สŸ ษช ส‘ ส‘ ษค
Elizabeth Avery Ingham

first year - - - - with the others in the Great Hall - - - - nervicited

Standing in the middle of the hall, watching as the others were called up one by one was more unnerving than Lizzy could have imagined that it would be. She watched the faces around her with eager anticipation, quickly follows by a careful attempt to hide it. She had to be in control. She had to stay calm and collected. This was the moment that she had been most worried about - so much hinged on what house she was chosen for. She'd always heard that people really judged that, more than she could have thought possible.

"Ingham" was called near the middle of the sorting, and Lizzy stepped forward as gracefully as possible, trying to force the excitement and the nerves from her face and only managing to push back enough that she was still beaming as she stepped forward. She sat carefully on the stool, making sure that her robes all fell in exactly the right way and then waited patiently, on the outside at least, for the hat's choice.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a little angel! Well, my parents say that anyway, and I do everything in my power to make sure that my professors say the same thing. To the adults around me I am always as polite, honest, kind, and generous as I can be... but every once in awhile they catch me doing things I'm not supposed to. Mostly to the people my age. It's not that I'm mean to them either, I just like to make them do things for me, like fetch my things or bring me something. If they don't do what I say, though, then I have to find a way to make them. Or to make them hurt. I like to get what I want, and when I don't, it makes me very angry. Usually I get away with it, but my parents have found out before, and that was never fun. I can generally charm my way out of those situations though - just because I'm young and cute, people think I would never do anything like that on purpose. Besides, I'm always careful to make sure that my word against theirs always ends with me on top.

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the student's head. The hat barely touched her head before speaking...

Slytherin!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:20 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Semper Leo
RedEagleEye007

User Image

Avendalena Keira Northtide
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ โ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พ

Keira tensed when her name was called and walked slowly to the stool. The excitement she had felt suddenly drained from her to be replaced with hot dread. She realized in that moment that she had no clue what house she would be in. She was too dark to be in Hufflepuff, not chivalrous enough for Gryffindor, but she wouldn't fit in in Slytherin. Or at least she didn't think she would. Worried, she sat down on the stool, anxiously pulling at her robes.

My personality is... well, I'm quite charming, able to speak to different people in different ways depending on how I need to adjust. I am very good at just that: adjusting. If I feel like a fish out of water, I grow lungs and legs, so to speak. Sometimes my grandmother thinks that's dangerous, that I can become an evolved version of myself so quickly. Of course, I'm only eleven. I really don't think that it's a problem. Anyways, I am a very talented actress, at least for my age, and I can almost make the character I play seem real. Or at least I think so. Sometimes, when I don't know how to handle a situation, I make myself become a character that I've acted before, and try to do what they would do. But characters aside I, Keira Northtide, am very brave and usually kind and polite. I am very intelligent and I love reading, mostly to study the characters. I feel it helps me understand their motivations. It helps me understand people's emotions and actions in real life. I would say that my main flaws are that I can adjust so much and morph; some could say I'm not my own person, but I don't think that's true. Still, it is strange what I could and would do to adapt to survive. Another flaw is that sometimes I can be a little proud of myself; not that I think myself above other people, of course not. I just can be a little over-aware of my own talents. Lastly, I am a great friend to people who love me for who I am, and I am usually fair to people I meet unless they cross me. Deep down, my self-pride is false, and I use it as a bridge to keep me from falling into the pit of my self-hatred.

โ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝโ˜ฝ โ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พโ˜พ

((Out of Character~ )))

Quite the chameleon, aren't we?
That will make this interesting for me.
Always seeking to fit in, hiding from yourself.
I know exactly what to do with you...

Slytherin!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:26 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

nivupuchii
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
รฏแนกlฮฑ ฯŽฮฑษพแธ‹

Isla nervously wiped her hands on her school robe, looking around. She hated how everyone's attention was on her - as if she were some type of weirdo. Ugh... 'I wonder if that hat can figure out if I'm really cut out for this or not...' she wondered, before shaking her head as if to remove the thought by force. Of course she was cut out for this - she probably was the most cut out of all of these twerps. She hoped the hat would ... put her with her newfound friends, though. That would be at least fun. And from what she could see, her friends would be put with nice people. Hopefully the hat thought her nice enough? It probably wouldn't...

She sat on the stool and allowed the hat to be put on, breath quickening slightly.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm pretty fun to be around, but I take things too far. They say I'm way too ambitious, but if I want to become a ministry official, I've got to be! I try not to let other people's emotions get me emotional, because if so I become crippled by the emotions. I tend to be slightly aggressive about my studies, but I want to be the best I can be. I think it's perfectly fine to lose a friend or two in the process. In my mind, if they can't handle ambition then they can't handle me. If they can't handle me, then they'd be better off being their same weak-minded selves AWAY from me. I like reading and I read anything I can get in the pursuit of knowledge to fulfill my goals.

First Year | Unsorted | Status: Single
OOC: Quote Me

Your goals are clear, and you already seem set on a path,
Yet perhaps you may need some friends to help you on your journey.
If you ever do need a friend, perhaps you'll find some in...

Slytherin!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:34 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Semper Leo
User Image

Valentรญn Mariano Angel Snowblood
Eleven~ Unsorted First Year

โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„

Valentin perked up when he heard his name called and walked towards the stool excitedly, praying to God and the non-Christian gods his ancestors worshipped that he got into Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Maybe even Slytherin if he wanted to be a bad boy with a leather jacket and a thirst for mystery. Or Ravenclaw even. He guessed he just wanted to be in a place that suited him.
Sitting down at the stool with an elated grin, he waited to be sorted.

I am:
adventurous. I'm very spontaneous and I am always up for an adventure. I love exploring. I am very impulsive and instinctual and I do what makes me or others happy in the moment. I am very brave and as a result I can be reckless. I am not afraid of much, but even what I am afraid of I face with a stone face. I am almost never afraid of people. I've had bullies before and they all ended up with broken noses and a fear of God. I'm not a violent or angry person but I will always protect myself and the people I love. I am a great friend and I love talking and making friends. I have a good sense of humor but I can be very sarcastic, which can be good or bad.

โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„ โ–บ โ—„

((Out of Character ~))

A place that suits you?
I can do one better! How does a place to call home sound?
With a thirst for adventure and spontaneous attitude,
You'll feel right at home in...

Gryffindor!

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:42 pm

User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

RedEagleEye007
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSterling Mรผller
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUnsortedxFirst Year

"Confidence is to believe in yourself..."

Sterling made his way up to the Sorting Hat, quite a few eyes watching as it was his turn to get sorted. He was cool as a cucumber as he awaited the judgement of a hat?. Was this a joke? He wondered how a hat could see the potential in him whatsoever, but if he had to guess, only the people of the wizarding world could ever animate and even put reliance on such an object. He took a seat at the front of the Great Hall...spectating the ornate decorations and the sounds of whispers breaking through the silence. It certainly was interesting. He was privately curious as to which House would suit him. He could only speculate on the whole thing...so he left it to the hat to end all of his own speculation.

Arrogant The young boy comes from a pureblood family, which leads to a bit of silent prejudice and condescension upon others (however, this is not towards predominantly towards muggleborns like many other Purebloods). This has also led him to think very highly of himself, but unlike the rest of his family, the likelihood of him vocalizing his 'supposed' superiority is very low. He however prefers the method of proving himself superior.
Impulsive Some believe one should think before one acts...this is not the case for Sterling. He tends to perform actions without contemplating the consequences beforehand, even if in the end he takes a step backward in reaching his pursuits. This can come back to bite him in the arse, but he will always dive in headfirst and not stop until reaching his goals.
Decisive As the previous section alluded to, Sterling is extremely decisive...to the point where he becomes close-minded upon making his decision. Once he has had made his decision, it is final and he won't take anything or anyone's opinion on the matter.
High attention to detail He tends to not make those silly little mistakes that many people are culprits of. He is the type of person to check his work eight times before handing anything in. He will check and check again until he is completely satisfied with the work he has done. His perfectionism is a blessing and a curse. On one hand his work is incredibly in-depth, but on the other hand, he takes an unnecessarily long time to finish anything.
Committed He will not stop until the job is finished. He does not quit...ever. One could ruin everything that he has worked for and he would still sit down to finish what he started...no matter how long it takes...no matter how hard it is. One would have to drive a stake through his heart before he was stopped. While admirable at times, this can become an annoyance of other people.
Quick-witted Sterling is very good in the art of conversation. He is not suave by any means, but one would consider him very quick to respond eloquently. He is also able to react to situations very quickly upon him facing them. While they may not always be the best solutions to the situations at hand, the speed in which he thinks is one of the best things about him.
Sporadic Altruism Despite the fact that he is arrogant, he is not exactly selfish ALL THE TIME. He can be selfish at times when he wants to be(like where he is in a group and has already made a decision), but he is also willing to help another person if they truly needed it. If he truly believes and decides that the other person needs help, he has no problem taking some time out of his own day to help. This is a secret side of him that very little know about...and he would like to keep it that way.

"When no one else does"

Impulsive, and yet decisive.
A lad who takes great pride in his work,
And is willing to help others.
You'll do quite well in...

Gryffindor!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:54 pm

User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx

xxxxxxxxxFirst Years
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEager
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฮนf ัƒฯƒฯ… ฯ‰ั”ัั” fฮฑโ„“โ„“ฮนะธg, ั‚ะฝั”ะธ ฮน ฯ‰ฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ ยขฮฑั‚ยขะฝ ัƒฯƒฯ…xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ัƒฯƒฯ… ะธั”ั”โˆ‚ ฮฑ โ„“ฮนgะฝั‚, ฮน'โˆ‚ fฮนะธโˆ‚ ฮฑ ะผฮฑั‚ยขะฝxxxxxxxxx
                                                          'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑัƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… ั•ฮฑัƒ gฯƒฯƒโˆ‚ ะผฯƒัะธฮนะธgxxxxxx
                                                          ฮฑะธโˆ‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ฮฑะบั” ะผั” ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑัƒ ฮน ฮฑะผxxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceAmata lead the first years from the antechamber into the Great Hall, approaching the stool and the hat with the group lined up behind her. She unbound the scroll, and began reading off names to start the sorting so the evening could get underway.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
                                                          xxxฮน'โˆ‚ ะฒฯ…ัƒ ัƒฯƒฯ… ัฯƒgฮฑฮนะธั” ฯ‰ะฝั”ะธ ัƒฯƒฯ… ั•ั‚ฮฑัั‚ โ„“ฯƒั•ฮนะธg ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ…ั ะฝฮฑฮนั
                                                          xxxxxxั•ั”ฯ‰ ฯƒะธ ฯฮฑั‚ยขะฝั”ั• ั‚ฯƒ ฮฑโ„“โ„“ ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ั”ฮฑั
                                                          xxxxxxxxx'ยขฮฑฯ…ั•ั” ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั” ัƒฯƒฯ… ะผฯƒัั” ั‚ะฝฮฑะธ ฮน ยขฯƒฯ…โ„“โˆ‚ ั”ฮฝั”ั ฯัฯƒะผฮนั•ั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxฮฑะธโˆ‚ ัƒฯƒฯ… ั‚ฮฑะบั” ะผั” ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑัƒ ฮน ฮฑะผ

User Image

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          xxยป oฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚er ยซxx
                                                          Sorting is Open!

u s e r n a m e

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:03 pm

User Image
With: First years
Mood: Excited and nervous
Thinking: wow this is big!

They entered a room that Jillian initially thought was an open ceiling but realized it was more or less a magic sky light. She had a bit of difficulty seeing completely over people's shoulders seeing as she was a tad on the short side, but nothing standing on her tippy toes couldn't fix for the most part. She could see people went up and sit on a stool where a old yet kinda cool looking talking hat would yell out what she assumed was the names for each tables. From the poem the hat sang and how each table was acting she kinda classified the houses. There was the house of popular kids in red. The house of the dorks in yellow but they seemed like the fun dorks. House of the nerds was the ones in blue so she look to them for homework help. Then the last one was house of the loners and misfits. They all seemed ok houses. Luckily she figured out the process by the time her name was called, her last name starting with F had her near the beginning of the roll call. Hearing her name called out she slipped out of the group and up to the stool where she hopped up on it. 'Ok Mr Magic Hat do your thing. Not sure where I should be, but that's your job not mine.' She thought as the stuck the nearly oversized hat on her head with it covering her eyes and her nose holding it up.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm silly, mischievous, social, absent minded, short tempered, confident and stubborn. I goof around and do silly thing just for fun. I like to get my way, and tend to get miffed if I don't. I love to chat with people though sometimes they don't seem to want talk to me. I do daydream a lot and sometimes forget where I'm going and sometimes what I was doing. I like to play jokes on people, but only the kind where we both can laugh at it. Sometimes though people will say something that will make me mad, they usually meet my fist. I don't like being underestimated so I try and prove them wrong. People tend to not like it when I fight but I don't care what others think of me, I look out for myself and if they don't like me they can go away.

ooc: squeeee i been waiting months for this XD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:07 pm

User Image
User Image
With: First years
Mood: NERVOUS
Thinking: Hope I get the best house for me...

Entering the great hall Hikaru was momentarily distracted by the ceiling. He was so distracted that he jumped a little when his name was called. The teacher had a bit of difficulty with his name but nothing too major. He was use to his rather traditional name being screwed up. He made his way up to the hat stool nearly tripping on a step and hopped up onto the stool. Hopefully the sorting hat could see past all this nervousness so he could get sorted correctly. He didnโ€™t have any pressure to be in any particular house he just wanted to go the the right one. โ€™Hopefully Iโ€™m not too nervous, but you can see past it right?โ€™ He asked the hat unsure if it could hear him think.

SHY He is nervous when interacting with others unless they are as dorky as he is. He sometimes has foot in mouth syndrome. If things get too stressful he tends to shut down socially.

BOOKWORM He loves to read and can read for hours upon hours even on a subject that bores him. If the book is good he get lost completely in it. He had already read through all his school books before arriving out of boredom.

SMART He picks up on new things rather well. And even his weaker subject he usually knows how it supposed to work even if he can't quite get it right

CURIOUS He likes finding out new things, even if its information he shouldn't have yet. He tends to eavesdrop on conversations, though he could gather gossip he tends not too.

ATHLETIC He can work out a while longer than most his age before he gets worn out. He is decently coordinated and doesn't trip too often

COMPASSIONATE He hates hurting anything even a fly or spider. If he sees someone sad or hurt he wants to help even if he canโ€™t.

IMPATIENT He has trouble waiting for things. He is more likely to choose a quicker route than safer route. He can be a impulsive at times

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:08 pm

User Image

โ•“xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxยป wะฝere ยซxx
xxxGreat Hall
xxxxxxxxยป wฮนั‚ะฝ ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxSorting Hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxยป า“eelฮนng ยซxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•œ

ฯ‰ะฝั”ะธ ั•ะฝั” ฯ‰ฮฑั• ื  ฯ… ั• ั‚ ฮฑ g ฮน ั โ„“ xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ั•ะฝั” ั” ฯ‡ ฯ ั” ยข ั‚ ั” โˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ ฯƒ ั โ„“ โˆ‚ xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ะฒฯ…ั‚ ฮนั‚ fโ„“ั”ฯ‰ ฮฑ ฯ‰ ฮฑ ัƒ fัฯƒะผ ะฝั”ั ั ั” ฮฑ ยข ะฝ xxxxxx
                                                          ั•ฯƒ ั•ะฝั” ัฮฑะธ ฮฑ ฯ‰ ฮฑ ัƒ ฮนะธ ะฝั”ั ั• โ„“ ั” ั” ฯ xxx

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

spaceChrys wasn't at all surprised when the professor set out the stool and the hat, having already been told how the sorting worked by her parents. That was unusual, she knew, because most parents left their kids to wonder about it out of 'tradition' or something. She'd always thought that seemed cool, but also totally nerve-wracking. For her, it would've been fine, but she had a feeling that for her younger siblings, the stress would outweigh the anticipation. When her name was called, she walked up and sat down, quite primly, on the stool. The hat was placed on her head, and she try to clear her head. She felt like that might make it easier, perhaps. It was supposed to read her mind, and get a clear view of who she was as a person, and surely that was easiest if she didn't have a lot of clutter going on to distract it? She wanted to be sure that she got the correct, best house, after all. Not that she had any doubt she would; the hat was ancient, and it had been created by the founders. Surely it knew what it was doing. Besides, at the end of the day, she didn't really care which house she'd get. She doubted she was Slytherin or Ravenclaw material, but if the hat said otherwise, she'd believe it. Personally, she figured she'd be a Gryffindor or a Hufflepuff, and it was an even split on which. She was fine with either. She actually thought her family might be surprised if she got Hufflepuff, since they tended to assume her brashness would make her a sure thing for Gryffindor. But either way, she didn't figure she'd be out of place.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

xxx ั•ั‚ฮนโ„“โ„“ โ„“ัƒฮนะธg ฯ… ะธ โˆ‚ ั” ั ะธ ั” ฮฑ ั‚ ะฝ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ั‚ฯƒัะผัƒ ั• ะบ ฮน ั” ั•
                                                          xxxxxx ั•ะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮนโˆ‚, ฯƒ ะฝ ฮน ะบะธฯƒฯ‰ ั‚ะฝั” ั• ฯ… ะธ ฮนั• ั•ั”ั‚ ั‚ฯƒ ั ฮน ั• ั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxx ั‚ะฝฮนั• ยข ฯƒ ฯ… โ„“ โˆ‚ ะฒั” ฯฮฑัฮฑ-ฯฮฑัฮฑ-ฯ ฮฑ ั ฮฑ โˆ‚ ฮน ั• ั”
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx ั‚ะฝฮนั• ยข ฯƒ ฯ… โ„“ โˆ‚ ะฒั” ฯฮฑัฮฑ-ฯฮฑัฮฑ-ฯ ฮฑ ั ฮฑ โˆ‚ ฮน ั• ั”

xxยป โ•ณ โ™ฅ โ•ณ ยซxx
                                                          xxยป oฯ…ั‚ oา“ cะฝaracั‚er ยซxx
                                                          Personality is under spoiler~

TOMBOYISH
                                                              โ‡ข Chrys desperately wishes she'd been born a boy; she hates dresses, lace, frilly things, and any sort of pastime that is generally thought of to be 'for girls', such as tea parties and dress up. She has chopped off her own hair (rather haphazardly) on two separate occasions and constantly begs her parents to allow her to wear pants. She enjoys getting dirty and rough-housing, both of which are frowned upon.

OVERPROTECTIVE
                                                              โ‡ข She takes the role of eldest sibling very seriously; Chrys would do absolutely anything for her younger sister and brother. She would take the fall for them when they misbehave, fend off any bully who dared look at them funny. Though she is personally afraid of the dark, she braves it to make her way down the hall to her brother's room if she hears him crying in the night. When they were small, she was frequently found in her sister's bed in the morning, having woken up to find that Finny was plagued by a nightmare and promised to fend it off.

EXTRAVERTED
                                                              โ‡ข Chrys craves social interactions; when left alone for too long a time (typically more than thirty minutes), she becomes a bundle of nerves, desperately wishing for someone to talk to. It's like an itch she can't scratch, and it drives her up the walls. She needs constant companionship, something that is difficult to come by, given that she is home-schooled. Were she an only child, she's quite certain she'd have gone mad by now. As it is, she is constantly seeking out her younger siblings for interaction, something which she doesn't think either of them seems to mind over all. Being around other people leaves her energized rather than drained, and if she goes alone for too long, she wilts.

EXCITABLE
                                                              โ‡ข She gets very excited about just about everything, bad and good. She's known for reacting a bit to excitedly to any sort of good news, and for being exceptionally melodramatic in the face of bad. It's not uncommon for her to declare "This is the worst thing to ever happen ever!" over something extremely minor. She also frequently declares anything she likes even a little to be 'her favorite _____ ever', regardless of how many other things she has said to be such. There's no grey area with her; either it's the best or worst ever, no matter what.

IMPISH
                                                              โ‡ข Chrys is an adventurous child, and she likes to get up to mischeif. She's not one to shirk away from causing trouble, though she draws the line at doing anything that will hurt another person. Harmless fun, she calls it. Now, that's not to say that her schemes don't land people in awkward situations (she's quite fond of the good old fashioned 'bucket on a door', a classic as she calls it). But, barring unforseen circumstances, she never causes anyone pain. When it happens, she is obviously distraught. But, most of the time, things go smoothly, and she has a good laugh. She always tries to placate the victim, and help them see the humor in it, but if they don't get it, she generally chalks it up to them not having a sense of humor, and leaves them alone.

EMOTIONAL
                                                              โ‡ข Being exceptionally passionate, all of Chrys' emotions are always quite close to the surface. She doesn't hide her feelings well, if she even bothers to try. Generally speaking, she wears her heart on her sleeve. She's quick to lose her temper, and prone to very dramatic tears when upset. The benefit of this is that, when she has a negative emotion, she can typically cry or yell it out and move onto better things. She doesn't hold grudges well, unless she feels that she or someone she loves has been wronged on an incredibly deep level. She's quick to change moods if something happens to cause the shift, and exceptionally vocal about how she's feeling.

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:09 pm

I thought of angels,
Choking on their halos-
Get them drunk on rose water;
See how dirty I can get them.
Pulling out their fragile teeth;
And clip their tiny wings!

User Image
T R E V A
A N N E S T
W A R L O W

unsorted โ”‚ first year โ”‚ halfblood

Treva would have been frustrated with Clarice's shyness and the inane 'oh, what house do you think we'll be in?' chatter of the other two first years she'd ridden the boat with, but getting to finally see the castle for herself had distracted her. That and trying to tempt the Giant Squid by trailing a hand through the dark, frigid water. She wasn't disappointed- you'd have been a complete moron to claim Hogwarts wasn't impressive or grand. They were led up to the castle itself by a very tall blonde woman, and barely paused in the massive antechamber before heading into the Great Hall. Treva stared up, gaping, at the starry ceiling and floating candles, before finding herself in line for the Sorting. She glanced around openly, not the least bit intimidated or nervous. She had a good idea of what house she'd end up in, and even if her family had cared one way or another (and she knew they would't), it still wouldn't have mattered much to her. It was her life, after all. She waited idly in line, picking at a hangnail, knowing she would be one of the last due to her W surname. When her turn finally came, she strolled up to the hat as if she were about to get her hair trimmed, and momentarily changed her hair into a very sloppy, haphazard bob to avoid having to deal with the hat versus her normally long hair. Fire away, she thought calmly.

OOC:
โ–  OBSERVANT Treva has always been quick to notice things. A kind person might call this 'an artist's eye'. A less kind person might aptly sum it up as 'paranoid'. Little escapes her notice, and even if she might not act like, Treva is usually very aware of her surroundings and what's going on around her. After all, it's hard to get away with something when you're not looking out for yourself. She sees much more than she necessarily lets on.
โ–  IMPETUOUS While Treva tends to think before she acts, it's never stopped her from doing something she probably shouldn't have. The issue probably lies more with her thought process, which tends to go along the lines of 'well, why not?'. Careful and cautious Treva is not. She does what she wants when she wants to, consequences be damned, and most of her decisions are very spur of the moment.
โ–  SELF-INDULGENT Above all, Treva will typically put herself first. This isn't exactly a bad thing, but don't expect her to be too concerned about your problems or needs and wants, unless she has some investment of her own in them. She has a bit of a 'me me me' mentality, and Treva's first concern is always Treva, and what's best for her, not what everyone else thinks is best for her.
โ–  VINDICTIVE If she feels wronged (and while Treva isn't overly sensitive she does enjoy having an excuse to be petty), she can be extremely resentful and unforgiving. Treva is not someone who likes to 'forgive and forget'; she'd much rather dedicate herself to attempting to make your sorry life just a bit more miserable, and enjoy herself quite a lot in the process of doing so.
โ–  CONNIVING 'Sly' would be a more delicate way of describing Treva's tendencies towards lying, cheating, stealing, etc. While not a burgeoning criminal master mind, Treva's morals tend to shift with the weather, and she's quite the one for plots and schemes, about half of which regularly fall through. Essentially, she's willing to do quite a lot to get what she wants, and honesty is not one of her strengths.
โ–  INSENSITIVE Treva, while not oblivious to the feelings of those around, does often just flat out ignore them. Has she offended or slighted you in some way, shape, or form? Tough luck. Getting Treva to actively care is usually a struggle, and when she does care, she's very bad at showing it. She's not inclined to be sympathetic or empathetic, and if you're looking for a shoulder to cry on, or better yet, someone to lean on... you should probably keep looking.

Quote:

Letting people down is my thing-
Baby, find yourself a new gig!
This town ain't big enough for two of us.
I don't have the right name;
Or the right looks...
But I have twice the heart.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie

Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

โ“Šโ“โ“ขโ“žโ“กโ“ฃโ“”โ““ โ’ปโ“˜โ“กโ“ขโ“ฃ โ“Žโ“”โ“โ“ก

Dris had highly enjoyed spending the lake crossing with his brand new friend Chrys. Sure, she'd denied his help (and kinda told him she didn't need help), but he didn't mind. He'd used the cold lake water to wash his hands free of most of the paint staining his arms. He climbed out of the boat, struggling with himself if he should help Chrys.... He figured he'd offer only if it seemed she needed it. Luckily, she was pretty capable, so he was able to keep his fingers. Almost as soon as they got out of the boats a lady told them to follow her to their sorting. A giant grin broke his face and he hurried after her, only making sure Chrys was with him. When they stopped outside the hall, he frowned a bit, hearing just how loud it was going to be in the room. His eyes went wide when the door was open and he froze a bit, only moving because the crowd pushed him forward. His gaze darted around, missing all the things that the other kids were "oooh"ing and "aaah"ing over. Nervously, he bit his lip, using his hands to cover his eyes. The sounds were making flashes of all sorts of colors and patterns cloud his vision and he was afraid he might be sick. As best he could, the boy tried to ignore everyone around him until he heard his name call out. Only then did he move, and it was only to run clumsily to the front. He wiped his eyes and walked the final few steps to the stool before sitting down. All he could do was to hope for a quiet house to in which stay for the rest of his years.

โค˜Personality:
xxxxxโค”Cส€แด‡แด€แด›ษชแด แด‡: Above all, Dris prides himself on his creativity. Not only is he able to create works of art from something as simple as paint and paper, he's also learned to be a creative thinker when it comes to problem solving. He admires all works of creativity, and will always praise creative works.
xxxxxโค”Uษดษชวซแดœแด‡: Dris believes he is entirely unique. No one is quite like him, and that thought fuels him to continue to look, dress, and act like he likes, not minding that people think him different, because differences make the human race fun.
xxxxxโค”Lแดแด ษชษดษข: Dris is easy to love, but even more so, he loves everyone. He finds that everyone needs love, no matter who they appear to be. He loves making friends and keeping them, finding joy in all the little things. He loves life and does his best to make the world a bit better for everyone he loves.
xxxxxโค”Aแด›สœสŸแด‡แด›ษชแด„: When not painting, Dris can be found outside running and playing. He's always got energy to burn, and likes to channel it in useful ways. He loves playing quidditch with his dads, god-dad, aunt, and cousins, but more than that, he loves moving about and stretching his muscles, even if it's only for a while.
xxxxxโค”Fส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…สŸส: Dris is super nice and loves making and keeping friends. It's always his goal to make people smile, though he can drop the truth if it's best for people to hear. He gets hurt quickly if people say things mean to them, but he always bounces back after talking to his friends.
xxxxxโค”Aแด„แด„แด‡แด˜แด›ษชษดษข: No matter what you tell Dris, he'll accept it. He may not understand what is being shared - at least the weight of it - but he'll always lend an listening ear. He doesn't mind things that people consider "bad" most of the time, and his open-mindedness allows him to be even more accepting, even when things go outside his belief system.

Iษดแด›แด แด€ แด˜สŸแด€แด„แด‡ แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s แด„แด€ษด ส™สŸแดแดแด
Iษดแด›แด แด€ ส€แดแดแด แดกสœแด‡ส€แด‡ ษชแด›'s ษดษชษดแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ษดแดแดษด
Aษดแด… แดกแด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› ษชแด› แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด‡, แด€ษดแด… แดกแด‡ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› ษชแด› sสœแดแดœสŸแด…
Aษดแด… สแดแดœ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ า“แด‡แด‡สŸ ษชแด› แด›แดแด
'Cแด€แดœsแด‡ ษชแด›'s ษดษชษดแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ษดแดแดษด
Aษดแด… สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡s แด€ส€แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ sษชแดขแด‡ แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
Yแดแดœ แด„แดแดœสŸแด… 'แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด sแด สแดแดœ แด…แด
Wแด‡'ส€แด‡ า“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษข sแด ษขแดแดแด… แดŠแดœsแด› แด›สœแด‡ แดกแด€ส แด›สœแด€แด› แดกแด‡ แด…แด
Wะฝeษด ฮนั‚'ั• ษดฮนษดe ฮนษด ั‚ะฝe ฮฑา“ั‚erษดooษด
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:24 pm

User Image
                                                I wanna be a billionaire so ******** bad
                                                Buy all of the things I never had
                                                Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
                                                Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

User Image
                                                โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ || Uษดsแดส€แด›แด‡แด… || Hแด€สŸา“ส™สŸแดแดแด…

Darrell looked around the Great Hall, whistling low at the sight. Wow, he never thought he'd actually get there, but here he was. He wondered what house he'd be put into, but then shrugged. He literally had every house in his family, so it wasn't like he was going to be insulting someone to actually be in any of them. Taking a seat, he shuffled a bit before watching the brim of the hat descend. "Whelp, where are you gonna put me?"

Quote:
                                                โ–  ACTIVE Darrell is pretty active. He enjoys having things to do, and doesn't like it when things get slow in his life. He'd much rather have a busy schedule than one that's empty, as he can't stand long silences and being bored.
                                                โ–  INTELLIGENT Darrell is quite intelligent for someone his age. He is quick to think, and usually thinks through problems with relative ease. He also happens to be quite thoughtful of other people and tries to think through solutions for their problems if he is able to help.
                                                โ–  BOLD Darrel is also bold. He has no problems expressing himself if he has to, and tends to move to his own beat. He also tends to be pretty spontaneous himself, often doing things that seem to be snap decisions instead of dithering around on what he should do.
                                                โ–  FRIENDLY Darrell is a pretty friendly individual, ready to help people out if necessary and often with a smile and a cheerful attitude. He doesn't shy away from making new friends, and will often find ways to engage people to make them comfortable. Not necessarily a true people person, he does however make an attempt to understand other people.
                                                โ–  CURIOUS Darrell is also quite curious. He can often be found trying to find out more about new situations and new ideas, often to the chagrin of his parents. He can easily spend hours studying things that catch his attention, and when something new comes up, he pays attention to it and try and figure them out as much as he can.
                                                โ–  EXPRESSIVE Darrell is quite expressive, able to convey his thoughts and feelings through easily. He also has no problems with speaking when he needs to, as he finds that talking comes quite naturally to him. He also can express himself in other forms too, which at times comes across more music than anything else.

Thinking: So where am I gonna go now?
                                                OOC:

Oh every time I close my eyes
                                                I see my name in shining lights, yeah
                                                A different city every night, oh I
                                                I swear the world better prepare
                                                For when I'm a billionaire

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:24 pm

If you listen just right, you can almost hear it;
The symphony of secrecy, life, and fear...
The search for love, but finding fear-
Like a moth to the flame we become helpless,
To the beautiful ghost that true love sheds.

User Image
๐š•๐šข๐š๐š’๐šŠ
๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š›

muggleborn โ”‚ first year โ”‚ unsorted

Lydia didn't say much after exiting the boats, partly because she was both awed and frightened by the castle, partly because she was relieved to be back on solid ground after crossing the menacing looking lake, and partly because she didn't really know what to say. She was leery of starting an argument, although Vavara appeared determined to be as neutral as possible and Jilly was keeping quiet as well, and she thought that at this point anything she said could likely be held against her. Liddie knew how gossip and rumors worked, and until she knew more about her classmates, she didn't want people getting any ideas about her. Dad had said that she needed to be a leader to her classmates, a good shepard, but Mum had always said it wasn't a woman's place to lead to begin with, and Lydia was more concerned with becoming an outcast. She kept to herself as a pretty, if very, very tall blonde teacher led them up to the school, and tried to not stare as they passed through an antechamber and into the enormous dining hall. Instantly she looked for her sister, but couldn't make her out in the sea of faces, and many heads were turned away as students muttered amongst themselves, the Sorting far from their first priority. When she looked up, she realized there appeared to be no ceiling at all, and wondered why the hall felt so warm. The floating candles disturbed her, and she kept her shoulders hunched and head bent in case of falling hot wax. It didn't take long to realize that the Sorting involved putting on a talking hat, and by the time her name was called Liddie had worked herself up so much that she could barely summon the strength to walk up to the hat. She cringed and screwed her eyes tightly shut as she felt it being placed on her head, and having no idea what she was supposed to do, simply prayed.

OOC:
Liddie is, to put it bluntly, a social creature. She enjoys the spotlight and social events, and loves making and keeping friends. Liddie just wants everyone around her to be happy and have fun. Is that so difficult? She's not interested in long winded philosophical conversations, or talking about the future or the past. Liddie lives firmly in the here and now, and thrives on the practical and the mundane. An altruist at heart, she believes in helping others and doing the right thing, and her moral compass is based on what she's been taught to be true. She is much more comfortable upholding pre-established traditions and rules than questioning or flouting them, and it's hard for her to understand that not everyone has been raised the way she has. Liddie is loyal and works hard, so long as she knows she is being appreciated; she thrives on praise and is very used to receiving it. She's extremely supportive of other people and can usually find something in common with everyone she meets. She hates hearing people argue, and is very sensitive to any tension in the air, which makes her all the more likely to try to keep the peace. Liddie also likes to keep things organized; she is a very neat person and loves to plan things ahead of time; she doesn't like surprises and is not one for spontaneous, wild ideas. Above all, Liddie enjoys feeling that she belongs, and will do whatever seems necessary to fit into a group; the idea of being a loner or outcast terrifies her. She has a strong sense of duty and what is expected of her, and would hate to disappoint anyone. Liddie is also a bit preoccupied with social status and what others think of her, and is extremely cautious of going against the grain or being viewed as anything other than normal. Not at ease with stepping out of her own comfort zone, Liddie can be overly critical of others in an attempt to feel better about herself, and her feelings are easily hurt when others poke at her own values and beliefs. Mostly she just wants to be noticed and told that she is worth something, which influences her actions quite a bit.

Quote:

We all are running our very own races,
Set upon the most dangerous of places.
We are left with a void in our chests we're aching to fill...
The doves come to gather our every need; they lift them up-
To Heaven through the mouths from which we speak.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games