Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bell-chan]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || O-oh someone else.. spacespace
Emotions || Nervous space
Age || Eleven space space
Blood || Pureblood space
House || Griffindor spacespace
Year|| First space

❈❈❈
Keep on dreaming, Don’t stop breathing
Fight those demons, Sell your soul,Not your whole self❈❈❈
☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆═━┈┈━═☆

Liliths eye settled on the boy. She noticed he had been in a our mood. Everyone must be, really. They all had to wait for the sorting hat to finish before they ate. Simply smiling, she rummaged through her bag. " I figured I may as well say hello to those who are in my house, you know?" She shrugged. In her bag, she always carried a snack. She figured the boy must be hungry, so she may as well make friend and let him take some. Taking out a small box, she held it up to him. It was a mall box of pocky she had gotten from her brother. "Would you care for some?" She offered.

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything
That makes me anxious, gives me patience, calms me down..❈❈❈

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing (( Guess Who's Back Back Back, Back Again Ain Ain Ain ))

Xistund

Desirae_Nikas_7656
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm

Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

A contented sigh fluttered through flaired nostrils as he sucked on the end of the sugarquill until it was sharp and nearly sliced his tongue. Then he crunched into it with jagged teeth and chewed. His fingers still tousled on the wheel of his skateboard and rolled and rolled. Several new faces had drifted towards the table, along with the chorus of cheer and applause. He clapped along, not as enthusiastically as usual, but he was distracted. Another girl clad in school robes and brunette hair was the next to approach them, timidly, but it was valient effort most wouldn’t make. ”Hey, sup? Rosabella, huh? Do you prefer Rose, Or Bell? Figured I’d ask before I just picked one, cuz, Idunno, Rosabella seems like such an adult name.” He shrugged.

”Anyway, I’m Crash, aaaannnd, that’s Minn, and Tanya, and Hoffman-- wait, did you say Coffee? Is it Coffee or Hoffman? Either way, you need a new nickname.” His attention bounced back and forth between Rosabella and Hoffman; his bright smile warm as honey.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' 5" Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
Great Hall
Gryffindor Table
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

kiska166

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:10 pm

[Bell-chan]

Xistund

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Gryffindor

Mood: Curious
Thoughts: I've never seen something like that before
Equipment: Wand
Where am I: Gryffindor table

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled at her softly, "Thank you. Lilith is a lovely name as well." At the boy's response she blinked, and bit her lip as she fiddled with the hem of the sleeves of her robes, but when Lilith offered him something that she'd never seen before she blinked and tilted her head slightly, "Ah, excuse me, but what's that? I've never seen any snack like that before." She admitted with an obvious blush on her pale cheeks. The orphanage she lived in didn't keep a lot of snack foods, and even then, she'd never seen something like that before, so she was curious.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Welp. spacespace
Emotions || Happy-ish space
Blood || Pureblood space
Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith smiled at Nyz, opening the box. Inside were a plethera of what looked like sticks. She took one, putting it in her mouth. Tilting the box towards Nyx, she offered her one as well. " I believe they're a Japanese delicacy, called Pocky. " Lilith informed Nyx, chuckling, "Would you care for some? My brother made sure to pack me some snacks. He said that the train ride was a long one, even with magic. And we wait a long while before we can actually have the welcoming feast. That's my brother, always prepared! " The brunette chuckled under her breath. She closed the box and put it on the table. "Both of you are welcome to it. I have more packed away in my bag."

❈❈❈Being me can only mean, Feeling scared to breathe, If you leave me then I’ll be afraid of everything

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing

Xistund

Desirae_Nikas_7656

[Bell-chan]

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:22 pm

User Image

User Image

I'm not αfяαι∂ to take a stand. Ĕνєяувσ∂у, come take my hand.
We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

David looked at the girl with the pocky. Actual muggle food he was tempted but he shook his head. "No thanks, I'd rather starve then owe someone somthing." The boy said stubbornly. Besides I'm sure you most likely don't want people thinking we are friends, I'm not the most popular with most of the magic folk. He said pretty sure he annoyed everyone who shared a class with him.

User Image

[Bell-chan]

Desirae_Nikas_7656
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:38 pm

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || Welp. spacespace
Emotions || Happy-ish space
Blood || Pureblood space
Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith leaned forward, her chin on her palm. She noticed the temptation in his hand, but he seemed pretty sour. " Then how about this? You can either have the pocky, and I act like it never happened. Or, if you feel so inclined about owing people something. Pocky in trade for your name? " The brunette smiled, nibbling on her piece of the pocky. Lilith was a bit stubborn, after all. She meet these two, and figured it may help to befriend them. Pocky in trade for a name seemed fair enough to her, but it depended on the boy's reaction. The box was still open to Nyx, if she wanted to try it.

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing [[Okay Okay Going To Bed For Real This Time ]]

Xistund

Desirae_Nikas_7656

[Bell-chan]

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:51 pm

[Bell-chan]
Xistund

Mood:
Thoughts:
Equipment:
Where am I:

User Image

User Image

Nyx blinked and tilted her head again as she hesitantly took one of the little sticks and nibbled at the end of it, "Oh! It's good!" She said with a happy, but sheepish, little laugh, "I'm sorry, we just don't have things like this at the orphanage." She said with a shrug, she looked at the boy and frowned slightly, "Who cares what others think? And she never really said anything about you owing her something, she offered." She shrugged again and nibbled at her treat some more, it really was yummy for something that looked fairly simple as far as snacks went. She wanted to be friends with people her own age, and he seemed like he could use a friend, more than even Lilith or herself did, since they seemed to only be painfully shy, rather than almost hostile. She smiled at the boy, "I can offer a drawing in exchange for your name," She said, only partially teasing.

OOC:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:32 am

User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                          ╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Where
                                                          Gryffindor table
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════
                                                          With
                                                          house mates
                                                          Feeling
                                                          excited and curious
                                                          Thinking
                                                          Here we go
                                                          ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
                                                          LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

Gryffindor huh? Well it looked like a good house. Their symbol was a lion and the thought of having that as his house made him feel a bit proud. He looked at the other tables where his brothers sat and gave a smile before joining his class mates. As he sat he looked at everyone. He wondered who knew of all this or who was just as clueless as he was. Ah well only one way to find out. He turned to the first person he sat next to which was a girl. Lilith.

"Hey I'm Julius"

He said to her with a nod and turned to say the same to the rest of those that were around them. Seeing as he was separated from his brothers he needed to make friends even if it really wasn't a large strong suit for him. Time would tell if he'd grow to like the choice the hat had made.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                          Out of Character
                                                          Oh this'll be interesting haha also new image coming soon <3

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:17 am

User Image
User Image

Coffee grinned at the responses and motioned for Rosabella to take a seat. "My name is Hoffman," she told Crash dryly, scooting over for the other first year. "People usually call me Coffee." It was a pretty damned horrible choice, actually. Also, her middle name was Ioustein. Which was equally as horrible. The world really screwed her over with regards to her name.

Taking one of the sugar quills, the brunette spoke a soft thank you, biting thoughtfully on the end of said sweet. Socializing wasn't as horrible as she thought. That was a nice thing to know. At the mention of the bowties and the coffee, she smiled, albeit a little forcedly. She agreeed whole-heartedly with the bowtie-- they were something rad-- but yeah, Coffee had experienced enough beverage jokes to last her seven lifetimes.

m i l k , t w o s u g a r s u s e t h e r o a s t - - -
g r y f f t a b l e

m e m y s e l f a n d i
f i r s t y e a r / t r a i n (and robes)
n e u t r a l
s i n g l e

Miss GryffindorK

Essy ze Ninja

Kiska166

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Xistund
User Image

User Image

We'll walk this road тσgєтнєя, through the storm. Whatever ωєαтнєя, cold or warm.
Just letting you know that you're иσт αℓσиє. Follow if you feel like you've been down the ѕαмє яσα∂.

David shrugged and said. "Whatever, the name's David Shoichet. But call me whatever. David's too bloody common of a name." He said and took the pocky and started to munch on it. It did help to eat something that was not enchanted to make him spew butterflies or something just as stupid. He felt he should converse with the two but about what the weather, how stupid the wizarding world is and how people squander magic for themselves? "So did you get the house you wanted?" He asked he knew it was dumb to ask people who just got sorted and who barely know the people there going to spend the next seven or so years with but he really had nothing else to bring to the table.

User Image

[Bell-chan]

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Xistund

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:03 pm

Xistund

[Bell-chan]

[quote="ElegantVictiorainRose"

Mood:
Thoughts:
Equipment:
Where am I:

User Image

User Image

Nyx smiled slightly and nodded, "Name's Nyx," She said politely as she finished her little snack and smiled at the new person who had sat near Lilith, "Hi!" She looked back at David, well, that made two Davids in one sitting that she'd met, "David? Hmm, you're right that is common, but that doesn't make it a bad name. The name doesn't define the person after all. 'What's in a name, that which we call a rose would smell as sweet.'" She paraphrased Shakespeare a little and smiled, "We define our names, and make them something to be either loved or feared based on our actions. Not the other way around." When she realized what she'd just spouted out she flushed darkly and ducked her head, "I uh... sorry..." She mumbled.

OOC:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:19 pm

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO
𝓛ɪʟɪᴛʜ 𝖃ᴇxɪᴏɴ

Oº°‘¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨ ¨‘°ºO

Thoughts || There we go!:B spacespace
Emotions || Pleasant space
Blood || Pureblood space
Year|| First space

❈❈❈

Lilith smiled at David, nodding to Julius in greeting. " My name is Lilith. It's a pleasure to meet the both of you. David, would you care for the nickname Davin? Or perhaps Baelfire? " She offered, sliding a box over to the albino. Lilith giggled at Nyx's words, patting her back reassuringly. She swung her legs, but enough so she wouldn't hit anyone. She nibbled on her pieces of pocky. Offering some to Julius, she smiled at the blue eyed boy. " I really didn't care what house I got into. As long as I feel comfortable, I don't really care where I am." Lilith sighed, twirling a half eaten piece of pocky in her fingers. She did that when she was bored. Her eyes traveled up to the sorting hat. They should be wrapping up soon. But then again, there were always a lot of first years. Looking towards the trio near her, she perked up.

"Do you all have any friends and/or family in Hogwarts? Or have you just made some while chit-chatting with us?" Lilith smiled, with a tilt of her head.

Out Of Lilith: Her Clothing

Xistund

Desirae_Nikas_7656

ElegantVictorianRose

[Bell-chan]

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:29 pm

User Image

LIVE AS I F YOU WERE TO DIE TOMORROW
                                                          Where
                                                          Gryffindor table
                                                          With
                                                          house mates
                                                          Feeling
                                                          excited and curious
                                                          Thinking
                                                          Here we go
                                                          LEARN AS I F YOU WERE TO LIVE FOREVER

Julius listened to them speak a while before he decided to answer. It sounded like some of them knew of all this before hand. Though he'd never been one to be shy he was feeling a bit apprehensive at the moment. It was after all a bit overwhelming all that was going on so suddenly for him and his brothers..
                                                          "Nice to meet you all too"
                                                          He replied calmly as his eyes studied the others that joined. They were nice and all seemed to have a strong personality. Maybe this was a good thing after all."As for me I honestly had no idea about any of these houses so I suppose I'm happy with the hat's choice"
                                                          He said as casually as he could. He wasn't sure how the students here would treat him. He was unaware of what some students, especially those in slytherin would think of him being a muggle born but the cautious nature he'd gotten from years of bullying in normal school was still with him.

CHANGE IS ONLY A NEW CHALLENGE
                                                          Out of Character
                                                          new image coming soon <3

[Bell-chan]
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:04 pm

User Image

User Image

David had a bit of a smile at the Shakespeare line Nyx threw in there."Nah its kool. Shakespeare is a nice touch." He looked to Lilith who gave him a string of names, Davin was one he understood but. "Baelfire?" He looked a bit confused to that name. "And nope I'm muggleborn so they call me, I like to think of myself as normal or at least I was till all this happen to me." He said waving his arm in the air gesturing to the whole castle.

User Image

[Bell-chan]

Desirae_Nikas_7656

Xistund

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games