Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:42 pm

User Image
                                                You don't have to say you love me
                                                Just be close at hand
                                                You don't have to stay forever
                                                I will understand
                                                Believe me, believe me
                                                I can't help but love you

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy stepped up to the podium after entering the Great Hall, knowing that the end of the year had come and actually sad to see the seventh years go. He'd seen all of them enter the school and grow during his tenure as a professor, and now they were leaving the school ready for the real world. Hopefully the real world would welcome the new graduates with open arms. He gave the hall a look and smiled, glad the year was over.

"Another year has come and gone, and we have all hopefully grown wiser for it. Of course along with the End of Term feast, we also have the duty of knowing the House Cup winner and the Quidditch Cup winners. The Quidditch Cup goes again to Gryffindor, and congratulations to the rest of the teams for their performances. In the House Cup race, fourth place goes to Hufflepuff with 210 points. Third place goes to Slytherin with a total of 350 points. Second place goes to Gryffindor with an impressive 475 points. And last but not least, Ravenclaw claims this year's House Cup with an astonishing 480 points. Congratulations go to Ravenclaw, and of course good luck next year for the rest of the houses." He clapped politely for the winners and waited for the hall to settle down before of course bringing the speech to an end. "As I am sure we are all ready for the summer to begin, let's enjoy the feast before we send you off in the morning for home." Timothy smiled and clapped, food suddenly appearing on the tables at the sound. He himself took a seat at the table, ready for a break himself.

════════════════════════

Thinking: End of the year, and time for a break.
                                                OOC:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:07 am

Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!
User ImageUser Image
First Year and Probably Purer Blood than Your Bloodline.
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform
-----------------------------------------------------------

Wendy glanced to the headmaster just long enough to take in the house rankings, not particularly concerned about it. Though, she supposed it was interesting Ravenclaw managed to win the house cup in the end. It was better than Gryffindor or Hufflepuff the house of the annoying and idiotic. Or that is what she decided to declare it in her head. Honestly considering how the house placed anyone the slightest bit connected to the Avery family tree, Wendy had decided generally the hat was out to spite the Averys. They put one in Hufflepuff, allows the apparent whims of what the future head wanted to go unchecked and placed one in Ravenclaw, and then places the son of a blood traitor and a Gryffindor Halfblood, the Ryans kid, in Slytherin. At least it didn't screw up her sorting, Wendy thought, that was when she heard someone ask how her first year and then asked her name by guessing Willa.

"Actually, Wendy," Wendy said to the redheaded upperclassman. "Wendy Madeline Chaisty. My first year...?" She paused and gave a shrug, "It was fine. Nothing to complain about personally, really. I'm happy to return to the main home, though."

She gave her a polite smile, "Why? Should my first year have been anything other than at the very least decent? And, I do apologize but I don't think I ever caught your name. Then again that makes us even, yes? You weren't sure of mine, correct?" She glanced for a moment over to the Ravenclaw table which had a lot of students who were definitely not Ravenclaws over there. At least when her Hufflepuff relative was over there she had the decency to change her robes colors to match the house she was sitting with.

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:02 pm

I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Bored
I’m learning all your tricks: ...what's her name, again? Jane?
I can hurt you from inside: Wendy, other Slytherins
I made myself a promise: Slytherin Table

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | S E C O N D Y E A R User Image

Morven instantly came to the conclusion that this girl made her look like a regular social butterfly. Not only did she give her entire name, but offhandedly referenced "the main home", gave some sort of smile Morven was pretty sure was at least somewhat forced or fake, and still managed to come off as passive aggressive. This was going to have to be handled a certain way. Morven plastered on the sunniest smile she could muster up and decided she might as well fight cold fire with cold fire. "Oh, Wendy. Sorry. Morven Grainne Vass," she introduced herself with just enough aloofness to make her voice lofty and vaguely superior. "It's ever so nice to meet you," she informed the younger girl, raising an eyebrow. "And well... I'm sure some people have a tough enough time of it, but you do seem very sure of yourself," she gushed flatly. Morven could smile all she wanted, but she could never keep the hard, blunt edge out of her voice, no matter what she was saying. "Have you made any friends?" she inquired not-very-innocently. She was putting down a bet this girl was disliked by more than one or two of her classmates. Enough people didn't like Morven, and she wasn't even this snobby. Well, most of the time, anyways. Her blue eyes were bright with what seemed to be amusement as she waited impatiently for a response from Wendy. She knew she had to be a pureblood; all the British pureblood families at least knew of each other. Maybe the girl had heard of the blood traitor Vasses. Morven was just waiting for one of her sisters to marry a halfblood, muggleborn, or muggle so they could really live up to the name. Their paternal grandparents would be rolling in their graves.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

mc2

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:00 pm

9 1/2 inches in length
User ImageUser Image "Pleasure, I am sure," Wendy said holding her trained polite smile and saying the words automatically as if they had been drilled into her a million times-which it may have not been quite so much but it felt to be close enough, "Miss... Vass." She had paused trying to place the girl's last name, it was vaguely familiar, but then again it really was never a responsibility of the females of the Avery Clan, especially females of the branch family, to keep track of every lineage and their histories in the British Isles and beyond. Besides, it wasn't like their wasn't one Chaisty who decided to foul the name by marrying some half-blood Gryffindor-who she was confident now had a son in her year who somehow got himself sorted into Slytherin, though, he was fairly much a Gryffindor by all she could see and a remarkably lazy one at that. And, then there was the fact her father had been convicted of murder David League was quick to point out and hold against her, then again she didn't entirely care-it wasn't like everyone was stupid enough to follow the absolute do not cause physical harm or whatever that the Ravenclaw adopted, which if anyone asked Wendy just made his bark bad and him essentially a pushover. It didn't matter how clever you were if you weren't ready to get your hands dirty once in a while. Maybe that was why he was chosen as an heir-he was clever enough to orchestrate but he was easy enough to hold on a leash but would keep more suspicious glances from the Avery Clan just by his vocalness alone. He may be unpopular but he clearly had voiced he, himself, could care less about blood purity.

Wendy let out a small sigh as she let herself out of her thoughts as Morvan went on with enough sharpness to betray her sarcasm enough even a very, very young child could see it. "I had the good fortune that I was well prepared ahead of time. The main family could have very well have merely took me in and not invested the same training they had given their own two daughters-or maybe it was only one considering the antics of the youngest. Hard to say. Regardless, they spent their time investing in my preparation and education well enough." Wendy didn't bother mentioning the family could have refused to take her in after her father's arrest and merely disowned the entire Chaisty family, David had expressed the opinion that it would have been best considering the Chaistys were a bad investment considering they had a blood-traitor and a murderer in it.

"As for friends," Wendy said with a pause thinking how best to word her answer, "I had some personal matters to investigate. I'm here for a proper education and I am here to merely observe and keep watch. It leaves me little time to worry about friends or making them to be quite honest." She shrugged keeping her polite smile and picked up her glass of pumpkin juice and took a small sip before setting it down, "Why? Is it customary to make a slew of friends your first year?"

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:12 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall : Slytherin Table

Mira walked into the great hall just in time to hear who came out with what cup. Of course her, own house didn’t win anything. Taking a seat at the table full of serpents her eyes wandered over to the Ravenclaw table. She spotted that her sister with David, no surprise there. Though Sapphire was there, which was a minor surprise since she hadn’t been there for more than a year to know it was normal.

However, Mira hadn’t been scanning the eagles table for David or her sister. No, she was looking for Timothy. The Ravenclaw was quiet literally the only friend she had which was a shock considering she told herself she didn’t need any. Maybe that were true or maybe not so much, but Mira secretly liked seeing him. Why? Because he was nice, giving her a second chance and he sure as hell wasn’t like her annoying sister.

Oh how Mira didn’t want to go back home for the summer. Maybe she could hang with someone over the holiday. She couldn’t stand being around Grace for a whole summer. That girl would drive her nuts. It was back enough she had to deal with the whole family come the family reunion. Quite possible Mira was over reacting but only she could really know that for sure. Regardless the soon to be second year would make what she could of her last night at Hogwarts.

User Image

With: Fellow Slytherins

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Just thought I'd quote you so you know she's thinking of Timothy.

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:33 pm

I will keep quiet.
You won’t even know I’m here.
You won’t suspect a thing.
You won’t see me in the mirror.
But I crept into your heart...
You can’t make me disappear-
'Til I make you!
I made myself at home...

In the cobwebs and the lies: Bored
I’m learning all your tricks: ...what's her name, again? Jane?
I can hurt you from inside: Wendy, other Slytherins
I made myself a promise: Slytherin Table

B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | S E C O N D Y E A R User Image

Morven laughed. "There's no need to call me Miss; I'm only a year older." Newlyn and taught her and Elsie to never address adults by their first name, and to give their full name when introducing themselves, and to refer to their betters politely and diplomatically, but Morven had never had any patience for any of that. She did try when her eldest sister was watching, though. For her sake. Besides, Miss made her feel like something she wasn't. She was still ladylike, she convinced herself, just because she had an... an illness didn't mean she had to act like some savage animal. She might be blunt and more plain speaking than Elsie, but she could be courteous. If she tried really hard. It was a lot easier to dress and look like a lady than to act like one.

She wasn't about to shown up by an eleven year old, anyways.

"Were you?" she asked mildly. "That sounds very generous of them- did something happen to your parents?" She was curious, even if she didn't really like this girl. Maybe they'd died in some horribly gruesome fashion. That would be quite the story. "I was raised by my eldest sister," she shrugged. "And there were tutors, of course... but there's no need to bore you." She smiled benignly but there was something sharp in the way the corners of her mouth were turned up.

"Education isn't just observation," she objected lightly. "But everyone has their own definition of proper, I suppose." Her smile thinned, as if layers of it were peeling away. "Oh, not at all. But you never know when a friend or two might come in handy... They say it all boils down to who you know..." she mused, cutting her meat eagerly, restraining herself from going straight for the rarest, bloodiest pieces. Morven knew she was being extremely hypocritical- she wasn't drowning in friends and allies herself, and probably never would be- but she'd never cared about that sort of thing. This girl seemed like she should, though, and she was an idiot if she thought she was getting anywhere in life with those constant polite smiles and idle conversation. Morven wasn't getting anywhere with sullen looks and snapping words, except maybe backwards, but at least she thought she livened things up a bit.

YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME CRY.

mc2

You’ll never know what hit you...
Won’t see me closing in...
I’m gonna make you suffer...
This hell you put me in!
I’m underneath your skin...
The devil within...
I will be here;
When you think you’re all alone.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:11 pm

9 1/2 inches in length
User ImageUser Image "Habit, and it shall no doubt remain," Wendy said with a raised brow when Morvan laughed and said there was no reason to call her Miss. "I'm one of those people who tends to stay set in their ways. Things are simpler like that." She smiled and shrugged.

"My mother died not a lot of dramatics in that," Wendy added when asked about her parents, her blue eyes narrowed at the slightly older redhead. "As for my father, it was merely a ministry misunderstanding that will have him permanently indisposed, no doubt. Dueling accidents happen all the time, yes?" She smiled waving a hand, "So, my father is fine more or less. He just isn't in the position to raise me considering where he currently resides. Why? Expecting some fantastic gossip? I mean, their are more accusatory ways to put the whole situation if you so cared. All about wording and how you want to paint the picture. Besides, if you were raised by your eldest sister I could ask about what happened to your parents as well. Then again that would be rude and I doubt it would matter in the end, yes?"

She paused and leaned forward listening as Morvan pointed out education wasn't just observation and everyone has their own definition of proper and pointed out that a friend may always come in handy. "Oh, I agree, education isn't just observation and I would get dreadfully bored if I just sat around and constantly looked and acted proper and never tried for anything more. There is no reason I can't follow personal goals of that sort as long as I do what is required of any female anywhere on the Avery Family tree, which is look proper, act proper, and listen to directions without question. All I'm more than happy to do."

"And, perhaps friends are useful and could come in handy, but there is always a converse too: you never know when a friend or two will become deadly or dangerous as well," Wendy added. "After all, Julius Ceaser for example was stabbed in the back by his closest friends."

The Forgotten Weasley
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:42 pm

2027-2028 School Year

User Image

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
9 1/2 inches in length

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy had managed to get a quiet carriage ride to the castle and was immensely thankful for that. Cathaline League had ran off to find some of her dozen of friends-which she acted was practically every person she had ever met, which was just obnoxious. Wendy had yet to spot Mira Mitchell. And David Leauge was too busy doing whatever with Mira's older sister. Wendy had doubts about that whole situation-granted-but like she had said to Cathy, she had decided to not get involved. Whatever the future heir of the Avery family was up to already bored her of this point. Besides, David's whole point was to show a better face for the Avery family, it wasn't like anyone was stupid enough to give the Ravenclaw any real amount of say in family matters, even if he held the title of Head someday.

As she sat down at her table and opened up the potions book she had been reading she wondered, tapping a finger on the table, exactly if the Ravenclaw actually fully realized that fact yet and if he didn't how long it would take him before he figured it out on his own or someone had to tell him. At least in a way it gave David more freedom to make questionable decisions-like hook up with a Gryffindor (which was excusable at this point because she was technically pureblood).

Wendy glanced up as the first years began to file in and she raised a brow for a moment spotting the Lilliantine boy among the others. Well, at least there was one old name among that lot. She opened her book and began to read while half paying attention to the sorting as it began. She wasn't that interested in it after all. Besides the hat made nonsense decisions occasionally-like sorting the Ryans kid into her house. The son of a blood traitor and a halfblood Gryffindor... what a joke.

User Image

{OoC: Open for Interaction}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:35 pm

x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

First Year | | Eleven | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Independent and dedicated
                                                Not to mention quite straightforward.
                                                You'll do well in...
                                                Slytherin

Maisie drew in a breath and had to try her hardest to keep the smile that was tugging at her lips back. She kept her features blank as she stood and took her rightful place at the Slytherin table. When they called out Dmitri's name and 'Ravenclaw' Maisie couldn't help but be a little disappointed. While it was better than Gryffindor or Hufflepuff -- dear Merlin would Dmitri hear it had he been sorted into Hufflepuff -- she was upset that he hadn't made it into Slytherin. It seemed that she had underestimated him, he actually did have a spine.

Settling into her seat Maisie barely acknowledged the girls sitting beside her as she turned her attention back to the Sorting. She was curious, after all these people were going to be her peers, wasn't Maisie supposed to make friends?

clothing x ooc :: Open for Interaction
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:59 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Station -> Great Hall - Slytherin Table

“Did you not notice how badly she wanted to kill me last year. She was worse than you and that’s putting it lightly.” Mira told Benjamin shaking her head. She certainly wouldn’t be taking any advice from his father, no way. Looking at Timothy she watched his gesture and the sign. It was surprising how much she paid attention when it came to her Ravenclaw friend. Normally Mira never cared but somehow one kid made all the difference.

Looking to Benjamin when he threw out that he knew how to get into the kitchen Mira was just as shocked.
“A Hufflepuff… and how is it everyone else knows how to get in and I don’t?” she questioned thoroughly annoyed. When the carriage stopped Mira got out and listened to Benjamin tell her to pass a message to Wendy. “I’ll be sure to let her know.” She said watching him run off. “I’ll see you later Timothy.” Mira said making her way over to the Slytherin Table.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Upon entering the great hall Mira looked to the Gryffindor table and didn’t see her sister. Looking to the Ravenclaw table she finally spotted her along with David. Looking over to the Slytherin table Mira took a seat next to Wendy before speaking. “Good evening, I trust your summer was good.” Glancing over at where Benjamin was she looked back at Wendy. “And I see you’re reading up on potions.” She added before looking back over at the Ravenclaw table. Mira’s eyes falling on Timothy as she listened to the sorting waiting for her cousin’s name to be called.

User Image

With: Timothy & Benjamin... Wendy

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue under robes

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

Yukina101
mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:16 am

User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space "What do you think I do in my free time? I got to find good places to hole up if I decide to skip a class or two," Benjamin said with a shrug to his Ravenclaw friend when he passed him a note. "And seriously dude, scones suck-chocolate or not. I'd rather chipás in the morning. Mum makes some decent ones-I guess she picked it up where we used to live."

And then he burst out laughing as Mira pointed out Tanya wanted to kill her more than he did last year. "Ah, I'm generally too lazy to kill someone. Or I've always assumed I am. You know, I take great pride in my sloth." Still chuckling when Mira asked about the kitchens, "Because, we talk to more people? And we aren't boring and willing to get out of the dungeons once in a while? Well, I guess Timothy doesn't have a commons in the dungeons but whatever." He shrugged and when Mira said she'd let Wendy know the message he laughed, "I doubt you will, but gracias."

Once Benjamin arrived at the Slytherin table he sat down at random and was not surprised the least to see Mira head over to the redheaded Slytherin. Well, Mira could get out all that pent up snarkiness or whatever, Benjamin figured. With a sigh he stretched and propped an elbow on the table and tapped his fingers on the table bored. What was so exciting about the hat's placements anyways? It wasn't like houses mattered nearly as much as people made them out to be.

((OOC: Free for Interaction))

Translations: (1)A traditional Paraguayan breakfast roll
                                                    (2) thanks

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogsmeade Platform with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

murruelecreuset
                                                    Yukina101
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:49 am

2027-2028 School Year

User Image

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
9 1/2 inches in length

☁ ☂ ☁

Wendy glanced up as Mira sat down beside her and then asked about her summer. "Fairly uneventful. Mr. and Mrs. Avery were out more seeing their youngest grandchild. And David basically locked himself in his room as much as possible beyond going to our main foyer to play the piano or use the kitchen-until he caused one to many fires. The previous manor was burnt to the ground, it would be a shame for that to happen to the current home after all. But, no, I practiced music, read, studied some, and enjoyed the estate's grounds. Not much to say really. I got bored of my cousin fairly quickly."

She raised a brow when Mira added about her readings. "Why the note of surprise? First Cathaline then you. I do have hobbies and things that personally interest me and my own goals I want to achieve in life. Besides, my father was a potieneer before he was forced to retire by the ministry."

She glanced up to the sorting to hear Evander Lilliantine sorted into Slytherin and she chuckled at that and pointed to him and said, "I ran into him when I got off the train. He got mad at me because I said he seemed the sort slated for Slytherin. It is fun to be right, yes?" Still smiling she gave a polite nod to the first year before returning her attention back to Mira.

User Image

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
murruelecreuset
The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:52 am

Consuming space and time you welcome it.
And drawing side-by-side the lines you see fit...
Truth or consequence; you yield and go-
And take control!
You’re getting big, you’re wanting more...
You’re hiding behind your plastic soul.
Screaming out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have a doubt who’s in control.

ᵉᵛᵃᶰᵈᵉʳ ᵗʳᶤˢᵗᵃᶰ ˡᶤˡˡᵃᶰᵗᶤᶰᵉ
ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤʳˢᵗ ʸᵉᵃʳ
ᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ʰᵉᶤʳ
User Image

You're getting big: Relieved | You're wanting more: ... | Hiding behind: Fellow Slytherins | Your plastic soul: Slytherin Table

Vander felt a wave of relief settle over him when the hat called out Slytherin. He'd done it. He'd been sorted where he was supposed to go. He'd barely even listened to what the hat told him; he'd only been concerned with what house it was announcing. He would have ran out right then and there if it had announced anything different than Slytherin. As he slipped down from the stool, he noticed a redheaded girl pointing and seemingly laughing at him. It was, of course, Wendy Chaisty, and he wished he knew an Unforgivable or two right now, but settled for muttering a curse word or two under his breath. She gave him a polite nod as he approached the Slytherin table, then went back to her conversation with another girl who looked to be around her age with startlingly violet eyes. To his despair, there were currently no boy first years in Slytherin, just the female half of the twins he'd noticed in the antechamber. Still, he knew he was expected to sit near the other first years, so he reluctantly settled into a seat across from the brunette first year called Maisie Reed, and kept his mouth firmly shut.

ᵃᶰᵈ ʲᵘᶳᵗ ˡᶤᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵒᶳᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˑ

If you follow everyone it’s easier to find-
You have the courage and the heart to lose your mind!
Behind the curtain there’s a certain man you know...
You can’t control.
You need it now, you want it more...
Hiding behind your plastic soul.
You scream out loud, "Give me it now!"
I don’t have doubt who’s in control.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:19 am

We have a flair for the shade and the inbetween...
We like to run with the wolves from the darker scene!
When we turn the safety off, the shots are automatic...
All our friends tell their friends we're so dramatic!
We'll have you wrapped around our trigger finger.
Clean key yellow, you're the target for our stinger!
We'll make you flinch, make it hurt just a little...
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle!

Please keep your victory: Bored
Just give me little death: ...
I know that you're afraid of: Benjamin, fellow Slytherins
What I might be made of: Slytherin Table

B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Morven's seating choices were limited. It was, sit with the older years and probably get a few dirty looks for interrupting the big kid conversation and also probably have to endure some creep, be it male or female, offering to take her under their nonexistent wing. Yeah. That was just what she needed. Granted, Rui had sort of done that, and it wasn't as if Morven hadn't learned any useful lessons from the older girl, but Rui had at least treated her like something more than a child, and besides, she was gone now. Graduated. And Morven wasn't about to let some random sixteen year think they could talk down to her because they were clearly some master manipulator. Or she could sit with Wendy and Mira, neither of whom she really liked all that much, and both of whom would probably be annoyed by her interrupting their oh so compelling conversation. She could sit with the first years, but she didn't think she had the patience for obnoxious eleven year olds. No one in her year seemed to be around. She sat down next to Benjamin Ryans, whose real name was something lame like Simeon, but she knew he went by his middle name, that he wasn't very fond of Wendy or Mira, and he spoke Spanish half the time. This should be interesting. He seemed bored. She, too, was not very enthralled by the Sorting going on. She hadn't even been that enthralled by her own Sorting Ceremony. She just hadn't wanted to be in Hufflepuff with her sister, and she had gotten what she wanted. "You look so excited," she commented to the younger boy. She assumed he at least knew her name, having been in the same house with her for a year now. "Having tons of fun?"

IF YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP PRETENDING.

Quote:

We know the halls you walk are unforgiving.
It's not the kind of place to find your place among the living.
We have a plan, we've got the means for your liberation...
You'll only have to blur the lines on a few occasions...
We have the cure for your crisis, never patent pending!
If you come along with us the doors are never ending!
If you want to rule the world you've got to stop pretending!
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games