Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:01 pm
User Image

All I want is everything
Yes, everything, too much is not enough

╔═════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Sixth Year - Sixteen Years Old - Halfblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

Cordelia was excited to start her sixth year. She was finally able to take only those classes that interested her and that she had been doing well in, which meant bye-bye Transfiguration. No more crying or stressing over that class. The sixteen year old strutted through the brick wall after being dropped off by her mum. Many students and a few family members were buzzing at the platform, all catching up or saying their farewells. Brown eyes looked around, hoping to find some familiar faces, namely Hannah, Emma or Clementine. Cora sat with them during last year’s train ride and had a fabulous time. Besides, she considered Hannah her best friend, and Emma became a much closer friend last year than she had been any previous year.

While shopping with Emma last year, she learned that her father was awful and had been that way since finding out his precious daughter was a witch. During the summer, she had received a letter from Emma, who had been complaining about having to visit her parents. Although Cora and Emma wrote back and fourth a couple of times with the help from Scout, she hadn’t totally found out how the trip had gone, so she intended to do so today.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm sick of settling for in between
And I'm not giving up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ɠяуffιηɗσя
Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω

Colton and Connor, after a wonderful summer in Nepal, had arrived home in time to go get all their things from the Alley, then catch a bus to King's Cross the next morning. This year, Colton was dutifully dragging along both of their trunks, his younger brother holding the handles of a harness attached to his trusty Sight-Aide dog, Sadie. The two were discussing their classes with their parents, both of whom were lamenting being without the twins. Apparently the house was rather lonely without them. "Well Mum and Dad, we'd better be off. The train'll be heading off in a bit!" Colton grinned, ready to sprint through to the platform. Hugs and kisses were exchanged all around, then Colton adjusted his brother and pushed him toward the wall. Sadie didn't seemed thrilled until she was able to skitter to a stop on the platform. Connor gently pat the dog atop the head, then when Colton followed, the trio walked further into the crowd, hoping to find a friend.

{OoC: Feel free to interact with them!}
Wᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Oɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ
Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʙᴜʀsᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ
Lᴇᴛ's ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ
Iғ I ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ, Iғ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ƜσυƖɗ уσυ Ɩιє ωιтн мє αηɗ נυѕт fσяgєт тнє ωσяƖɗ?

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:20 am
See, I was born the second child...
With a spirit running wild, running free.
And they saw trouble in my eyes;
They were quick to recognize the devil in me!
See, I was born a restless child...
And I could hear the world outside calling me.

User Image
ΛĿƐӾΛИDƐŔ
ṖĤĪĿĿĪṖ
ΛѴƐŔY

first year │ unsorted │ pureblood

Alec hadn't been able to contain himself; he'd dashed ahead with his trolley and darted through the brick wall as if he'd done it a million times before. He had, basically. He'd practiced charging at the wall in his room, and had only actually crashed into it once, not that he'd offered the truthful explanation when his father irritably asked him that morning over breakfast what the source of those scuffling and banging noises had been. At this point, Alec was so used to telling lies both big and small to his parents that it barely even registered to him that he was fibbing. Both Mr. and Mrs. Avery had seemed very pleased that their youngest was headed off to Hogwarts; Alec wanted to think it was because he was the favored child and now that he was a legitimate wizard they were proud, but sensed it probably had more to do with the fact that they'd get to enjoy a significantly quieter, cleaner home for the next seven years. It wasn't as if he cared; Alec had a lot of flaws, but clinging to the people who'd tried to raise him with mixed results was not one of them. They hadn't seen fit to accompany him onto the actual platform, citing that he was fine to go with his older sister, and after a brief hug and reluctant kiss on the cheek to his mother and a somewhat awkward exchange of looks and handshake with his father, off he'd ran straight through the portal without looking back. He looked at the gleaming red locomotive with interest; he'd never seen a train this close up before, never mind ridden on one, and everyone knew you could buy sweets on it as well, something he planned to partake in as soon as possible. "You can go," he informed his sister somewhat rudely. "I'm fine finding a compartment by myself." Alec didn't doubt Sera would be happy to leave, but over the past few years she had occasionally displayed.... 'protective and nosy older sister qualities', none of which he wanted interfering with his attempts to fit in as soon as possible this morning.

OOC:
mc2

And heaven knows how hard I tried-
But the devil whispered lies I believed!
Can you hear it hanging on the wind?
Can you feel it underneath your skin?
You've got to go on, further than you've ever gone...
You've got to run far from all you've ever known...

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:43 am
Now your fortune came, but it's gone and it passed you by-
You plucked your feathers, now you wonder why,
You can't lift yourself and fly?
In the middle of an ocean no one's hands are dry!
If a tree falls does it make a sound?
Can the world stall from the run-around?
Can a mind think if it's in a crowd?

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

sixth year prefectmuggleborngryffindor beater

Aster had had an excellent summer, and was still winding down from the high of binge watching far too much television and spending far too much time online as she hugged her parents goodbye and made her way onto the platform. Naturally she was on the lookout for Pam, which might have been a bit silly, since they typically spent the majority of their summers together. Besides, she'd have to ride in the prefects car again- but that just made it all the more important to track her down now. This was their second anniversary as best friend girlfriends! It was important, goddamnit! She had the Hufflepuff's gift tucked away in the back of her school bag, and she cursed her lack of height as she wandered through the crowd, looking for the significantly taller blonde.

OOC:
Quote:

Can a soul search if it's never found?
And can a thing grow when you cut it down?
Can we all find peace in the here and now?
You can crawl through the mud with your hands bound-
But I'll get plenty of that dirt when I'm underground.
You're a slave, and this is a slave ship;
Pull yourself out of your own grave pit.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:17 am
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

✝ℌїґḓ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ |ᛊ| ℝℯṧ℮я♥ε Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder was right before his mor, looking around as he noticed the train in the station as well as the people starting to pile onto the platform. Well, piling was more of an exaggeration, but still. He wanted to see if he could find any of his friends before they actually got to the train. It'd be really boring otherwise. He was certain that he would die of boredom before they reached Hogwarts if he didn't find at least Bas or Caty somewhere. Though, Caty was just... He frowned, not knowing how to describe Caty. It wasn't like she was being a bad friend, and their friendship wasn't really having issues. It was more of a case of Caty wasn't exactly, well, something was going on. He just couldn't figure it out yet. Which he would eventually. He just needed a bit more time to do that.

He looked over at his mor, who was in the process of straightening herself out before standing by him, giving him a peck on the cheek and a hug before she stepped back.
                                                  "Nå solskinn, oppfører deg mens du er på toget. Jeg ønsker ikke å høre om noe dårlig, og..." Her eyes narrowed at the barrier, and Balder frowned before he looked over at where his mother's gaze had landed.

What the heck? There was his uncle, with some kid he didn't recognize well, though he wore the school uniform, complete with the Ravenclaw tie. Roald seemed to be guiding the kid through the barrier, and, if Balder didn't know any better, the kid didn't look like he even wanted to be there. Balder chewed his lip, thinking. Okay, something was going on, and he wanted to get to the bottom of it.

Apparently, so did his mum, for Frida had straightened up as well and was looking over her brother quietly. Roald, to his credit, seemed to have spotted them both and was heading over, his hand still firmly on the younger boy's shoulder. Frida stepped forward, giving both a smile while looking curiously from one to the other.
                                                  "Roald, hva gjør du her? Jeg visste ikke at du hadde en sønn."

"Frida, jeg tror det er ganske mye du ikke vet om meg. Nå, hvis du vil unnskylde oss." The older man just gave the younger boy's shoulder a squeeze, and Balder had a very brief view of a look of extreme... something cross the boy's face. "Kom igjen, Glynn."

Balder suddenly had the urge that he couldn't just let his uncle walk away. Not when it looked like he had a cousin he didn't know existed and his mother looked like she wanted to speak with her brother longer. Therefore, Balder decided to take a wild stab in the dark and seize on the fact that it looked like... Glynn? Didn't want to be anywhere near his father. It wasn't like Balder couldn't see the resemblance, but he didn't even think his uncle was married, much less wanting to have children someday. He grinned, deciding that he might as well give his cousin a proper welcome into the family, since he had never met him before and therefore his uncle was acting extremely rudely by not giving introductions. "Onkel Roald, I'm just gonna take Glynn to the train. I mean, we're both going there anyway so it's okay. Besides, I think Mor wants to talk to you."

He promptly ignored the shocked look on Glynn's face, as well as the look of distaste that briefly crossed his uncle's face. Not like that wasn't new. Roald always had that expression when he looked at Balder anyway. Grabbing onto Glynn's hand, he tugged him along, thinking that maybe getting him away from Roald was a good idea. He certainly didn't think Glynn looked like he liked being around Roald. Dragging him away from the older man, Balder gave his mor a brief grin and a wave before turning toward Glynn. "Hi! I'm Balder Borson. I didn't know I had a cousin. Where'd you come from, anyway? Glynn doesn't even sound Norwegian at all." Maybe, just maybe, he could figure out what was going on. This was certainly weird enough.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: When did my uncle have a kid? Why didn't he say anything?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Translations:
                                                  Frida - Now sunshine, you behave while on the train. I don't want to hear about anything bad, and...
                                                  Roald, what are you doing here? I didn't know you had a son.
                                                  Roald - Frida, I do believe there is quite a bit you don't know about me. Now, if you'll excuse us. Come along, Glynn.

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 am
Human, behave yourself, you have burst at the seams-
Let it all fall out; open your mouth.
Often I lie wide awake, think of things I can make...
But I don't seem to have the parts to build them.
Human, I wonder why you're a better make,
Than I could ever build or create,
You know not love or hate!

User Image
𝓉𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓃𝒶𝓃
𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓉
𝓎𝒶𝓍𝓁𝑒𝓎

SECOND YEAR │ PUREBLOOD │ RAVENCLAW

Tiernan's summer had been perfectly lovely, thank you very much. Well- well not perfectly, she amended reluctantly, as she looked around the bustling platform and smoothed the front of her dress. Mama and Papa hadn't been very happy about her not being in Slytherin like her sisters. Tiernan could have lied, the way Micah had, for years, but she saw no reason that she should be ashamed of her house. Clearly their family didn't just produce Slytherins anymore, and what was so wrong with that? She was still a Yaxley. She was still their daughter. 'I just don't see why you couldn't have been in Slytherin,' her mother had sighed just that morning, however, and Tiernan had concentrated on the eggs on her plate so as to not have to see the look of distaste on the woman's face. She was perfectly fine just the way she was, she reminded herself. And she ought to be happy to have another school year ahead of her. Besides, Emily and Byron were with her, even if they were tucked safely away in a wick basket at the moment. They didn't like crowds, or all the noise, and she couldn't blame them. The brunette peered around for anyone she knew, and spotted a familiar blond boy- there was Glynn, being pulled away from two adults by a slightly similar looking boy. She thought the one pulling him by the hand was a Hufflepuff in the year above them, but could not recall his name. Still, she skipped over, a curious look on her face. "Hello Glynn!" she greeted her housemate amiably- the other boy was saying something about his name not sounding Norwegian, and she gave the older boy a slightly puzzled glance. "It's Welsh, isn't that right, Glynn?" Belatedly, she remembered her manners. "I'm Tiernan Yaxley," she informed the Hufflepuff. "It's a pleasure, I'm sure."

OOC:
Quote:

I am so scared of what will kill me in the end...
For I am not prepared, I hope I will get the chance-
To be someone, to be human, look what we've done-
Human, I'm trying to come clean, I will be a better me!
I will not drink until I'm dead, I'll make the most of it.
I don't know what it's like to be alive, to say goodbye...
To cry a thousand times because my ears won't listen.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:48 am
Stand up; you’ve got to manage-
I won’t sympathize anymore.
And if you complain once more,
You’ll meet an army of me!
You’re alright; there’s nothing wrong-
Self sufficiency please!
And get to work.

User Image

D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ fourth year │ halfblood

Di was both relieved and exasperated as she crossed through the wall onto Platform 9 and 3/4. Relieved, because Treva and Mad weren't present, for once. In a show of pre-pubescent defiance Treva had refused to come to King's Cross this year, and had declared she wasn't going back until next year, when she'd be a first year herself. Di was already dreading it. Mad, who generally did whatever Treva did, had also refused to come along, so they, Isolde, and baby Steffan had gone to visit the elder Warlows, leaving Di, her father... and Lena.

Lena, who was four, had been the baby up until Steffan's birth last year, and Di could tell her sister was still getting used to the idea of having a younger brother. She tended to feel badly for the little girl; Treva and Mad were thick as thieves and generally wanted little to do with their younger sister, and Steffan wasn't even a year old yet. Because of this, especially as of late, Lena tended to cling to Di, or 'Dantha', as she usually called her.

Di always felt a bit awkward about it, wondering if it offended Isolde, but her stepmother had always just seemed relieved to have someone she could hand Lena off to without the little girl bursting into tears. As of right now, Lena was perfectly content to ride on her father's shoulders, chattering away, very pleased to be with one parent and her favorite sibling without anyone else competing for attention. "Dantha, ydych chi'n mynd i fynd ar y trên?" she asked happily.

"That's how you get to Hogwarts," Di nodded; Lena spoke almost exclusively Welsh, like Treva and Mad, but unlike them, she didn't know much English, either.

"Dydw i ddim eisiau i chi fynd, rwyf am i chi aros," the little girl pouted, nuzzling her chin into her father's head of blond hair, before Owain swung her off his shoulders and set her on the ground. She immediately began trying to cling on top of Di's luggage.

OOC:
"Dantha, you gonna take the train?"
"I don't want you to go, I want you to stay."

Username

You’re on your own now-
We won’t save you.
Your rescue squad is too exhausted!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:11 am
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

After kissing and hugging her mum goodbye, Mackenzie walked through the brick wall barrier with her owl perched in its cage and a new broomstick in her hand. If Ariana's wasn't so outdated, she would've just taken hers, but it was. Plus, it wasn't in the best condition after six years of playing Quidditch as her team's seeker. Even though Kenzie wasn't on the starting line, she did get to play in one game last year, and she still does attend practices. Therefore, having her own broomstick wasn't a waste of money. Blue eyes glanced around the platform, searching for any of her friends (or really anyone in second year) until they fell onto a golden retriever. Mackenzie loved dogs and seeing one so big and cute and fluffy sitting in front of the Hogwarts Express excited her. As she approached the dog, she looked up to see who its owner was, which excited her even more as Connor was the one holding its leash. Her friend was bringing his dog to school! "Hi guys!" she called from afar, waving as she walked, hoping to get Colton's attention at least. When she finally reached the twins, she plopped down next to the dog and immediately began petting it. "You got a dog? What's its name?" she asked.

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя Ɠяуffιηɗσя
Sєcσηɗ Ƴєαя RανєηcƖαω

Colton heard someone call toward them, so he looked around, waving when he saw Kenzie. He quietly told his brother who was walking over, and got a nod from him. Connor told Sadie to sit, and he felt her move, though he still held carefully to the handle on her harness. "Hi! And her name's Sadie. We... well, Connor's had her about three years now. She's an assistant dog so he can get around easier." Colton grinned and pet Sadie as well, the dog wagging her tail, but still sitting perfectly still. "She's working right now, but any time you see her without her fancy harness, feel free to play with her all you'd like. She's really well trained, and knows all the commands... but when she's working she won't be near as playful and stuff... but she likes her ears being scritched..." His voice was far quieter than his brother's, but he felt he'd done a good job explaining Sadie's working! She was his dog, after all, so he had to be at least a bit responsible.

Wᴇ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ. Oɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ
Wᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴏʟᴅ
Sʜᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴀ ɢᴀʀᴅᴇɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ʙᴜʀsᴛɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ
Lᴇᴛ's ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀsɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʀs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀᴅs
I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴏᴡɴ
Iғ I ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ, Iғ I ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ

ƜσυƖɗ уσυ Ɩιє ωιтн мє αηɗ נυѕт fσяgєт тнє ωσяƖɗ?
kiska166

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:08 pm
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Brandon hurried through the barrier, hoping to escape his sister. His very, very annoying sister. Why did she have to be a witch too? He figured it had to be a conspiracy. After all, how was it that half his family was associated with the magical world? He knew he had cousins that were halfbloods, not that they associated with his family for whatever reason. Then there was his other cousin, who had a mostly-magical family despite being a muggle. Add to that Phoebe, and he swore that something had to be in the water with the Davenport family. How else did he explain it?

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to escape his sister, and she came through soon thereafter, giving Brandon a look as she huffed behind him before looking at the scarlet engine of the train. He could already see the gears turning as she then looked at him again.
                                                  "I thought it was going to be more magical than this. A train's pretty boring, Bran. Besides, where's your friends, anyway?"

"Nowhere around you. Heck, why don't you hang out with the other first years instead of me. Pretty sure that they'd be much better company." With that, Brandon hurried off, ignoring Phoebe's huff of indignation as he looked around for anyone besides her. He'd had to endure a summer of Phoebe tormenting him already, he'd rather not have to deal with her any longer than necessary. He spied Di standing by herself, and he walked over, deciding that she at least was the least dramatic of their shared friends. Which was pretty bad, considering what happened last year. Michael wouldn't say, but he knew it had to do with why Leon had ended up in detention for months.

"Hey Di, umm, Mister Warlow. I um, I don't know your sibling's name, so um, hi." Oh great. More than likely Di had told him once before, but Brandon's memory was shite for remembering names. He was just glad that he'd been friends with Di for years so he could easily remember hers. Her dad was also pretty easy, all he had to do was just remember her last name and didn't have to bother with his first name. However, if anyone asked him about Mister Warlow's first name, he was sunk, and he knew it.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Escaping Phoebe. Can we leave her on the train?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:20 pm
User Image
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Oliver Davis
Slytherin - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Keeper - Pureblood
╚══════════════════════════════╝

Oliver had tried his best to convince Kaitlyn to get him a pet (or a new broomstick) for school. It didn’t even have to be a cool pet like an owl, it could’ve been a lizard – okay, those were pretty cool – or a cat. He didn’t care. But she wouldn’t get one for him because she assumed he wouldn’t take proper care of it (which she may or may not have been right about). The woman used a different excuse from buying him a broom: they didn’t have enough money to “throw away” like that. Oliver hadn’t given up on that one, though. He tried convincing Amanda that he needed a broom; she would’ve understood, right? Quidditch was important to her during her Hogwarts years. Apparently, Oliver was wrong. She didn’t understand.

Amanda agreed with Kaitlyn that they needed all the money they could get at the moment with her baby (even though she made a decent amount). Instead, the young mother dug up her storage and found her old broom, which definitely looked used and abused, but it was still better than using one of the school’s broomsticks. So, Oliver swallowed his pride and took the broom to school. It was either borrowing Amanda’s indefinitely or borrowing the school’s and having to pay it back if he broke it. Brown eyes looked around for any of his friends. Although he spotted Tiernan and Glynn, he decided not to approach them. Besides, they were with some older kid, and he wasn’t really friends with them anyway. Those Ravenclaws sort of bugged him at times. Instead, he looked around for the best friend duo Eve and Mels, or for his housemate Reyna.

I'm getting ready to fly. I know it's my time to shine.
Don't care if I'll make mistakes. I'll do whatever it takes.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:38 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Mackenzie Hawthorne
Gryffindor - Second Year - Twelve Years Old - Reserve Chaser - Halfblood - Adopted
╚══════════════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie listened to Colton explain that Connor’s had Sadie, the assistant dog, for three years. “Oh, so, this is Sadie,” she said, remembering the twins previously mentioning that they had a golden retriever. “Hi, girl, I’m Mackenzie,” she introduced herself as she listened to Connor explain that she’s much less playful while on duty before scratching behind the dog’s ears. “She’s lovely. I’m happy you’re able to bring her to school this year,” she said, looking up at the blind twin. Mostly, she was happy for his sake. Finally, he had someone to always stay by his side and guide him through schools. An added bonus was that Sadie would be hanging out with them a lot. After a moment longer of petting the dog, Mackenzie stood up before hugging Colton. “Sorry, I got too excited about Sadie that I forgot to give you guys hugs,” she said before hugging Connor as well, figuring what she had just said was enough of a warning and wouldn’t scare him by suddenly touching him. Frightening her friend was the last thing she wanted to do.

Miss GryffindorK

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image
                                                                My eyes are open wide
                                                                And by the way,
                                                                I made it through the day
                                                                I watched the world outside
                                                                By the way,
                                                                I'm leaving out today

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Platform 9 3/4
                                                                Who am I with? Himself
                                                                What am I doing? Going to the train
                                                                What am I thinking? I wonder where everyone is...
                                                                What am I wearing? Third Year Uniform

Arden looked around as he got onto the platform, trying to see if he could find any of his friends, or if he was the first one onto the platform, like he suspected. It was entirely possible, after all. He wasn't exactly known for procrastination, and true to form, he was certainly there before everyone else. He sighed, deciding to push his cart along before his uncle decided to come onto the platform. Apparently over the last school year, Hamnet had gotten it into his head to start watching Arden carefully, and he'd been stuck at home all summer. It also didn't help that his parents were agreeing with the abusive nutcase. He hadn't done anything wrong as far as he knew, but apparently he was too friendly. That, and Arden suspected that Hamnet had discovered his missing journal. Arden was loathe to give that up, and had managed to send off a copy of Jesse's birth certificate so that the older male could get his name changed. Arden wished he could do the same, but his parents had that. He was quickly becoming disillusioned with the Strudwick family, after all.

Getting to the train, he got his trunk aboard and proceeded to just stand and wait, making sure that he wasn't noticeable hopefully by any of his relatives. The only one he'd rather talk to was Jesse, and that wasn't that hard. Jesse was the only decent one, and that was just because he wasn't some pureblood snob. Arden was just hopeful that he could just wait out Hamilton's last year and then he'd be free of unwanted relations at school with him. That'd be nice.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Tell my mother,
                                                                Tell my father
                                                                I've done the best I can
                                                                To make them realize
                                                                This is my life
                                                                I hope they understand
                                                                I'm not angry, I'm just saying...
                                                                Sometimes goodbye is a second chance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:05 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

ŦเŦtђ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn stepped onto the platform, quickly followed by ber brother. They had agreed to meet their friends during the train ride, and she knew that Zeph was still struggling with the fact he had to choose a vice captain for Hufflepuff. Then again, the fact that when his team's seeker hadn't shown up to games and his former captain had decided to appoint him as captain instead made it a bit interesting. She didn't know all the choices, but Zeph ahd announced that all of them sucked, and Lynn couldn't exactly say anything about that. She didn't follow quidditch as much as Jazzy did. Maybe Zeph would get lucky and he'd figure out someone to pick before the season started. Either that, or he was stuck without a quidditch vice captain until he could figure out someone in the interim.

Separating from her brother, Lynn went ahead and started looking for Jazzy or Minnie. Maybe even some of her other friends, too. She wasn't sure who she'd run into, to be honest. In any case, she figured she could always wait for one of them. It wasn't like she had anything to do. She loaded her trunk up and then decided to wait, scanning the crowd for someone to talk to. Anyone but Cyrus. She was sure she was going to hex him if he showed his face to her anytime soon.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I wonder where everyone but Cy is...
                                                OOC:

Winter

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

You can fake that smile
                                                      For a
                                                      hollow while
                                                      But the
                                                      kids all learn
                                                      Once those
                                                      bridges burn

Flick walked silently next to her parents with her arms crossed over her chest and a rather grumpy look on her face. Of course she wasn't actually grumpy, she was rather excited actually, but beyond not wanting to be too obvious about her excitement, she also had a phenomenon her mother called "resting b***h face". Of course after telling her this she told Flick not to repeat said words to anyone until she was older.... which meant she immediately had told Reuben about it and giggled with him. He was one of the only people she let past her grumpy, antagonistic exterior. Even her parents didn't get that right very often. As her, her parents, and her cousin and uncle and aunt approached the blank wall that was the entrance to the platform she fell back to walk at Roo's side. "You think we'll be sorted together?" She asked quietly so her parents didn't hear. Personally she doubted it. Though her father had been a good ole Hufflepuff, she was pretty sure she was gonna end up at the very opposite house, Slytherin. Maybe she was wrong though.

Her parents had stopped and were now motioning for her to run through the wall. She rolled her eyes silently and just casually pushed her cart towards the wall. On her shoulder perched her rat Flash whom was watching the proceedings with interest. Even though she put off a confident air, even she squeezed her eyes shut right before they hit the wall, only to find herself on the other side just like everyone had promised she would. She breathed a quiet sigh of relief and waited out of the way for the rest of her family to join her. When Roo was also on the other side, she quickly linked her arm through his and called out, "We're gonna go board the train and stuff now. Bye mum bye dad, I'll write you after I'm sorted."

And don't be surprised
                                                      If they don't
                                                      buy your lies
                                                      Some of us can see
                                                      through
                                                      Your stained glass eyes

xxxThe s**t gets thicker.... It's toxic
                                                      xxxxxxPot kettle, pot kettle black... Talk that, talk that smack
                                                      xxxxxxxxxDid you hear about that b***h, and what she did? I don't believe it
                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxWhat a ho. What a tramp. What a slut.
                                                      xxxxxxxxx
                                                      Pot kettle, pot kettle black... Watch your, watch your back

Diamond Wales

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games