Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled bitterly at the emotions that he felt from Loki. It’s what he wanted Loki to feel, but it wouldn’t last long unfortunately. Continuing to kiss at Loki’s neck as he squirmed, he didn’t let him escape his grasp. Hearing the complaint, Tony chuckled. “Sorry babe. But at least you don’t have to get dressed.” He said lightly, loosening his arm so Loki could move and so that he might not warm the god as much, he met Loki’s eyes and decided to wait a bit to tell Loki what had happened. Pushing a bit of Loki’s hair from his face, he smiled warmly at the god. “You’re gorgeous.” He whispered, leaning in and giving him a sweet kiss. When he pulled away, he motioned towards the table. “Skadi brought in some food for us and you should eat. You haven’t had anything today.” He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:41 pm
MDaylus

"It is alright the heat is not terrible its just warm." Loki stated stretching a bit. Loki smiled when Tony brushed his hair from his face. "I am sorry I fell asleep." Loki yawned again sitting up when the man stated that Skadi had brought food. "You have not had anything either." loki stated moving to the chairs not caring that he still wasn't dressed. Clothing would only make him warmer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head slightly. "You needed to sleep. I was just too distracted to." He said lightly. Letting Loki get up, Tony admired him from the bed, letting his appreciation for the god slip across the bond, before slowly following him. Sitting in the empty chair, Tony looked over the plates curiously. He could tell the meat apart from what he guessed might be vegetables, but he didn't recognize any of it. Using a fork, he began to poke at the food curiously. "Nothing I should know about this right?" He asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged when Tony said that he needed to sleep, he looked to Tony curiously when the man said he was too distracted. Feeling the appreciation across the bond Loki smirked. "Skadi us familiar with what midgardians can eat so it should be fine." Loki stated. Snagging a piece of meat loki ate it quickly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at the words, slowly eating a small piece of meat. The texture was odd, but it wasn’t bad. Trying the vegetable next, Tony found himself thrown by the flavor. It wasn’t bad by any means, just odd. Sniffing the drink, he found it to be some sort of cider. Sipping it, he nodded in approval. It actually tasted rather good. Glancing to the window as he chewed on another piece of meat, he spotted another flying ship. “Do you think I’d be allowed to get my hands on blueprints for Asgardian technology?” he asked absently, eyes tracking the ship until it moved out of sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to eat silently his mind lost in thoughts about when he could get his magic back or what asgards reactions was. Looking up when Tony spoke about getting his hands on some blue prints. "They are not hard to get, I can go to the library." Loki's voice died then. He was still stuck in this new form and going out would allow all of Asgard to see him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Looking back Loki as he spoke, he heaved a heavy sigh. He knew why his voice had died off. He couldn’t lie to him and tell him that everything was going to be alright. Not this time. “Loki….Thor came while you were asleep. He told me a few things……..” he said slowly. “And you aren’t going to like them.” He added. Cautiously, he offered the memory to Loki through their bond, not knowing how to phrase everything to Loki, not wanting to be the one to reveal everything that was going on .  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:09 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked surprised to hear that Thor had stopped by while he was sleeping. Not because the other god had stopped by but because he hadn't known. "Somehow I never do." Loki stated before accepting the memory. What he heard/saw caused him to stand suddenly. "He... He.... He is just going to abandon me to this. Leave me in this form?" loki gasped out.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony felt Loki take the memory and felt the emotions that it brought to the god. Flinching as he stood, Tony looked up at him, understanding the anger. "Loki....between you and your mother, I'm sure everything will work out." He said softly. Slowly standing, he stepped closer to the god and slowly slipped his hands into Loki's. Looking up at him, he gave him a completely serious look, none of his usual mirth or teasing in his eyes. "And even if it doesn't, you shouldn't be afraid or ashamed. This is a part of who you are, and it is just as gorgeous as the rest of you." He murmured. "Perhaps it's time that you stopped trying to hide it so desperately. People will criticize what you hide, but if you show them that you are comfortable like this, they won't say anything." He added. Carefully lifting a hand, he cupped Loki's cheek. "You aren't scary, you aren't a monster, and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony when the man said that between him and his mother they would figure something out. However he didn't know how long that would take, how long would he be trapped in such a form unable to touch anyone. If Skadi hadn't given Tony the amulet he wouldn't be able to touch him now. Loki looked to Tony as the man told him that perhaps it was time to stop hiding and that he had nothing to be afraid or ashamed of. "I am not comfortable like this. I can not touch anyone without the potential of harming them, I hurt you Tony and would be now if Skadi had not given you that." Loki pleaded. "I always believed I was an As, until Thor had to invade Jotunhiem..." Loki hissed. "It was his fault there and it was his fault I had Vali and Narfi." Loki continued on in anger.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:44 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew he wasn’t really reaching Loki as soon as the words left his mouth, but he had to try all the same. Letting Loki speak, he just kept a hand in the god’s leaning against the table slightly. Loki would need some time to vent and adjust, he knew that, and he would be there. When he began to fuss about Thor, he started to retort however. Thor was an idiot, yes, and he’d been pretty stupid in the past, yes, but being a Jotun and being stuck in this form was not his fault. Loki’s second accusation had Tony’s words dying on his lips. “What?” he asked, tilting his head in confusion. “What did Thor have to do with your boys?” he asked slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:00 am
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit grounded as Tony held onto his hand. He was sure if the man had not been there his rooms would have been destroyed by now. The god was nothing if not predictable in that, whenever something angered him something got broken. Loki had always figured it was easier and a bit more satisfying to break something that caused no one pain. When Tony questioned his words loki thought briefly about ceasing his rant but he couldn't. For one the words just kept pouring from his lips, too suppressed for too long and two it was Tony and Loki knew he could trust the man. "It was his fault I was there, he promised to protect me, to watch out for me. He made me go, made me drink, it was my first time out after Sleepnir. He got me drunk and then left me alone." Loki sobbed softly sinking to the floor. "I do not blame him. I loved my children, I did." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:24 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked at the rant that came in reply to his question. So that’s what had happened. Loki didn’t deserve that , no one did. Slowly following Loki to the ground, he pulled the god into his lap, holding him gently. “I know you did Loki.” he murmured. “I’m sorry that happened to you, so sorry.” He whispered. Rubbing Loki’s back, he tried to figure out what to say, how to make it better, but how was one supposed to make something like this better? Just holding Loki for a long moment, he tilted his head. “Do you want the father known and brought to justice? If you just want it to remain a secret, I understand completely, I can make Thor and Frigga leave it alone.” He offered, voice soft.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:47 am
MDaylus

Loki didn't fight being pulled into Tony's lap and in fact clung to the man. Hearing Tony apologize to him caused the god to shake his head. Tony had had nothing to do with it, the man shouldn't be apologizing but he knew that Tony wasn't apologizing for what had happened merely that it had happened. Loki had started to settle down when Tony asked if he wanted the father brought to justice. "It is not that simple. It never is..." Loki stated. "If I tried to do such a thing and succeeded Asgard's kingdom could fall." Loki continued softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:58 pm
Alikia Tsuki

To say that Loki’s words surprised Tony was an understatement. That was probably one of the most ominous things he’d heard. Tightening his arms around Loki slightly, he took a breath and made sure to think before responding. “In all honesty, Asgard isn’t doing too well right now anyway babe.” He said softly. “But if you don’t want the father’s identity to come out…..then I won’t let them push you.” He continued. Kissing Loki’s hair, he continued to rub his back. “But perhaps you should talk to Thor about this, at least your frustration with him…..you shouldn’t keep holding back that anger, it’ll make you go crazy.” He continued. He wasn’t going to push Loki to tell him who had fathered Vali and Narfi, and he never would. He was content to let Loki’s secrets reveal themselves when the god felt they needed to.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games