Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:28 pm
"What! I'm in the bloody r-room." Reno cried out, waving his robotic arm around in protest. "And if its ta t-test the...the Pokemon, I already did. Nothin' seems wrong with'em. Good news, it knocked GRAY down a peg. Bad news, we are still at square.....square one." Turning back to the computer and attempting to analyze the data involved for any small inconsistency, Reno could feel his mind hitting a physical wall. Okay, this brain damage thing was getting ridiculous! He really needed some of the mind that he didn't really use.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:31 pm
Tesei Utakata
"What! I'm in the bloody r-room." Reno cried out, waving his robotic arm around in protest. "And if its ta t-test the...the Pokemon, I already did. Nothin' seems wrong with'em. Good news, it knocked GRAY down a peg. Bad news, we are still at square.....square one." Turning back to the computer and attempting to analyze the data involved for any small inconsistency, Reno could feel his mind hitting a physical wall. Okay, this brain damage thing was getting ridiculous! He really needed some of the mind that he didn't really use.

"I see. I had feared as such." Sub said with a sigh. "I was wondering why GRAY didn't detect anything unusual back in Littleroot, then I had figured it was just too small of a difference to detect at a glance. Oh well. Either way, we got work to do, Renny. Or is that bag of marbles you call a brain still missing too many?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:51 pm
"It's got enough marbles ta handle some fun. Just don't expect me ta pull any crazy stunts this time. I just managed to finally get the Serene Senses thing workin' again and I ain't losin' that yet." Reno told Sub, scratching the back of his head. Attempting to hide the small tremors in his right arm, he asked, "So what's our next step?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:28 pm
User Image
Kyrie Malo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Revives x5, Potions x3

What doesn't kill me...

Kyrie takes her few steps into the HQ, sure in her stride. Once the weight of her injuries set in and her adrenaline rush faded her steps grew shakey and weak. She pulled her pokeballs out of her hat and mumbled, "Can sumbuddy.. make surr they'er okie? Thankss..." to nobody in particular before passing out in an exhausted heap on the floor.

[She was hit by Stealth Rock on her way here. Shes got cuts all over but the nastiest is a blood gasp/cut from her right cheek to her left eyebrow. Her Pokemon just need a quick trip to a healer.]

...is my next target!

swarm0fbees

Pierced Puppy

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:20 pm
Trishella was sitting in the main room, reading, wondering where everyone was. ""I can't find anything in here!" She complained to her Fennekin, setting down the book she had been browsing through in frustration. "I'm tired of looking for explanations of what that witch in Celestic Town did.....", she griped, turning around at the sound of a voice. Idina jumped off her lap and wandered over to the girl dressed all in black when she collapsed on the floor. The violet Fire-type sniffed off the new human for a few seconds before yipping to her trainer. "Fen fen nekkin!"

"I see her, Idina. She doesn't look too good." She said to the fox before lifting the young girl up and carrying her, with no small amount of difficulty, to the medlab. "Hey, Doc! We got a newbie that's been beat up, it looks like." She yelled out, attempting to catch the team's local doctor's attention.

Whether she caught Doc's attention or not, she certainly caught Odd's and the Channeler appeared through the nearest wall with a look of curiosity on his face. "I didn't think that soul was anyone who's been around before. New recruit?" He asked of the blonde woman.

"Looks that way. Wonder what happened to her?" Trishella replied with a shrug.

"Ok. I'll tell Kaya and Lykas to help me keep an eye out for stronger-than normal Pokemn patrolling the mountain. Sub's mentioned the Zapdos Heart affecting the local population since we left for Kalos way back when. Might be that there are still some juiced up wild ones out there that are wreaking havoc whenever they can." Odd responded. "Hope she wakes up feeling alright soon." He said before disappearing back through the same wall he had appeared through,  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:14 pm
User Image

User Image
          Carter burst into the HQ, panting as he jerked his hoverboard to a stop, stumbling off of it and onto the ground. He picked it up and looked around, glancing at his Zubat for confirmation. Dracula screeched affirmative. Nodding, Carter turned around and paused, noticing that the young woman that had arrived just moments before him had collasped to the ground. Immediately, a woman and her Pokémon rushed to help the girl, picking her up as if she weighed no more than a feather. As she was carried off, Carter realized that there were two Pokéballs left in her place. He inched over and picked it up, holding his board by his side. Looking up, he tryed to call after the two, but they were already gone.

"Dracula, can you sniff out where they went?" Instead of answering, he just sped off down the way the unconscious girl was being carried. Carter cursed under his breath, and started running after him, trying to ignore his leg (which had been hit by a falling rock on the way, stupid Onix). The jean material around his hit thigh had started darkening with blood, but he grit his teeth and kept pressing on. Hopefully they were heading towards the infirmary.

Thank god, they were. So after the others had appeared, he came soon after. He limped through the door, calling out.

"I have that girls Pokémon!" He suddenly was aware of the hot blood running down his leg, spreading through his pants. All he could think of was that he had to wash them now, before catching the scent of them and wavering, clutching the wall. "And I might, er, need some attention." He muttered, before toppling over.

[Fast Forward]

He woke up in a pristine white bed, dressed in nothing but his underwear (with a sheet draped over him for decency). Looking around, he noticed that his clothes were folded neatly and set beside him, along with two Pokéballs containing his Pokémon. Carter went to get up and get dressed, but withdrew with a grunt. Whipping the sheet back from him, he took in his thigh, wrapped in gauze. Touching it gently, he reeled back at the sting, cursing. Okay, he was going to be bedridden for a bit.

User ImageThere was shuffling from the bed next to him, and he looked curiously over at it, noticing the girl who had collasped before he himself had.

User Image
abraMojo (M)
abraQuiet - Nods Off A Lot
abrabrTeleport
abrabrPsyshock

User Image
abraDracula (M)
abraNaive - Likes to Thrash About
abrabrLeech Life
abrabrSupersonic
abrabrAstonish
abrabrBite

Bag
map of johto (1)
hoverboard (1)
snag machine (1)
snagem network access gear / SNAG (1)

potion (5)
revive (5)

sintaurs

Tipsy Ladykiller

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:23 pm
"Rise and shine darlings!" Sub declared as he was now in the medlab with Doc Owl and their two newest patients and recruits. "I'm starting to think my method of initiation for new recruits is too cruel...nah. What do you think Doc? No? Thought so. So how are we?" He asked the two bedridden Snagems, a huge grin on his face. Doc Owl did little more than glare at the Snagem leader as he went about his work, Orderly gave Sub an annoyed nudge with one of his four arms as he followed behind the good doc.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 6:37 pm
User Image
Kyrie Malo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Revives x5, Potions x3

What doesn't kill me...

Kyrie squirmed in her sleep, groaning softly when a loud voice brought her back to consciousness. "W-wah!" She squeaked, her eye un-bandaged eye widening as she jerked up. "Where am -Ow! Wow, ow." she quickly sinks back into her bed, her eye darting around in an attempt to locate her pokeballs. When she saw them, she visibly relaxed, slowly reaching out the snag them. She clutched them to her chest, making a barely audible cooing sound, and seemed to sink into her own world for a moment.

Slowly she looked up, staring the group near the foot of her bed then the male in the bed next to her. Her expression was blank, she blinked twice before squealing again and yanking her sheet up to her chin. "Wow. Okay. Hi." She says shortly, trying to process everything quickly. "The initiation method isn't hard, Mister. I'm just dumb. I, uh.." She glances off to the side, her cheeks flushing deep red. "I, uh... I ran over a Larvitar with my hover board... because I wasn't watching where I was going.. uhh hehehEHEHE." She makes a total 180, suddenly speaking loudly and laughing excessively. "SO, UH, HEHEHE I'M KYRIE. THIS IS HUNTER.. AND ROSE. WHO ARE YOU?" She pauses about halfway through her speaking to release Hunter and Rose as she says their names.

Hunter and Rose's hackles raise, the two growling slow and low as they jump onto the bed with Kyrie. "Ow, guys lower down, Also it's okay, they're friends. Promise." She says sweetly, scratching both of them at the base of their tails. She seems like shes said everything on her mind when suddenly she asks, "Who do I talk to about the mission reward? I'd love to visit the nursery to choose my egg. I don't want to just choose a Pokemon, I want to let fate decide."

(Fate is either really cruel or really kind, I haven't decided yet - lol.)

...is my next target!

SubonicXP

muttonchopped

swarm0fbees

Pierced Puppy

sintaurs

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image
          Carter blinked at the girl's reaction, wondering why she had acted like that, then looked down and found the reason why. Smirking, he didn't bother to cover himself up, instead turning the who he assumed was the leader, after the fashion he held himself, though his personality what not what Carter thought a leader's would be like.

"Nah, it wasn't hard, piece of cake really." He muttered. "Pretty good actually, I just... Might need a wheelchair if we're going to pick our eggs." At the appearance of two new Pokémon, Carter turned around, wincing as he carefully dragged his leg to the side and picked up his own. Letting them out, he smiled as they flocked to him, Dracula almost making him go deaf with the amount of screeching he was doing.

"I'm good, I'm good." He laughed, shooing them away, and then greeting the girl's Pokémon. "A shiny? How'd you manage that? That's awesome!" He almost squealed, reaching out to pet the Poochyena, but pausing when it growled at him. What was up with Pokémon not liking him touching them? Did he give off a bad vibe or something? Instead of dwelling too long on that thought, he focused on the girl, smirking at his sudden realization of his near-nakedness. "This is Mojo," He placed a hand on his Abra's head. "and Dracula." The Zubat wouldn't stay still for him to do the same to it, instead flapping up into Kyrie's face to inspect her. After two short shrieks (probably hurting the girl's ears), he turned around and flew back to his trainer, then letting him touch him. "Sorry about that," Carter mumbled, blushing. "He doesn't know what to do with himself. He likes you though." After a beat, he decided an explanation was in order. "We developed this system, once screech for no and it's variants. Two for yes and stuff like that. He gave you two, so he likes you. Oh, and I'm Carter by the way." He grinned, leaning over and holding out a hand for her to shake.

User Image
abraMojo (M)
abrabrTeleport
abrabrPsyshock

User Image
abraDracula (M)
abrabrLeech Life
abrabrSupersonic
abrabrAstonish
abrabrBite

Bag
map of johto (1)
hoverboard (1)
snag machine (1)

potion (5)
revive (5)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:32 pm
"So are we done being all buddy-buddy while half-naked?" Trish asked from the door. She'd been keeping on eye on the girl she brought in, intending to see how she was doing when she woke up after Doc's treatment. Idina sat at her feet, the violet Fennekin looking towards the other humans and their Pokemon with mild curiosity, a twig in her mouth, chewing it absently and releasing small puffs of superhot air from her ears periodically.

"Glad to see you guys are both awake and alive." She finally said as she strutted into the room, a book in her hands. She flipped the page in her book, idly waiting for the new recruits to finish with their introductions and see if they were doing alright.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

swarm0fbees

Pierced Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:43 pm
User Image
Kyrie Malo

Revives x5, Potions x3

What doesn't kill me...

"Rose, I told you it's okay. You too, Hunter. Don't be rude to a comrade unless they deserve it, got it?" Kyrie scolded, waggling her finger at them in an exaggerated, joking manner before suddenly scooting them off of her bed. The canines let out a yip, landing in a 'puppy-puddle' with Rose on top. They both huffed and snorted a bit before getting up and staring at Kyrie. "Go say hi. After you've said hi to Carter, say hi to the rest of the group." She pauses, squinting at Rose. "And you, no biting."

As Dracula the Zubat flew into her face, Kyrie let out a girlish giggle and smiled. "Aw, he's so- eep!" Her fawning was interrupted by the Zubat's high-pitched shrieks, she couldn't help but cover her ears in a futile effort to make the ringing stop. Rose and Hunter both jumped, suddenly spinning to stare at Dracula before slowly calming down. After a moment, Kyrie spoke again. "Hunter lost his mind because he scented something other than stupid Hoothoots and that how we found Rose. As for Dracula, he's such a cutie pie! I'm happy he likes me, too. I wouldn't want to have my ear drums blown out every other day by a vehement Zubat." As she finished up her blathering she noticed that Carter had reached out a hand. She smiled, leaned over, and shook it heartily. "Nice to meet 'yah. You already know my name."

(The egg I'm going for is going to evolve into a "mountable" Pokemon, I can't decide between a male Litleo/Pyroar, Shinx/Luxray, or Growlithe/Arcanine. The cats would be a funny roleplay aspect, the dog would be a perfect match.)
(Last post of the night, heading out. Might post in the late AM.)

...is my next target!

muttonchopped

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image
          Carter grinned at the savior in the doorway, dragging the blanket up around himself bid her unspoken request until he was just a head poking out of a mountain of uncomfortable covers. He picked up his neat pile of clothes, washed and smelling good, then unfolded his jeans and struggled to get them on. In the end, he settled for propping his foot up on Kyrie's bed and trying to get enough pressure to pull them up. Failing miserably, he looked to the people around him.

"Could I get some shorts? I think it'd be easier." He was sure asking for a lot, but they were things he needed and it seemed like no one was getting them.

User Image
abraMojo (M)
abrabrTeleport
abrabrPsyshock

User Image
abraDracula (M)
abrabrLeech Life
abrabrSupersonic
abrabrAstonish
abrabrBite

Bag
map of johto (1)
hoverboard (1)
snag machine (1)

pokéball (1)
potion (3)
revive (2)

(Sorry for the lame post, I'm about to hit the hay in a few. You should totally get the Shinx! I'm not saying that just because it's one of my favorites... What should I get? I'm trying to stay to the native Pokémon, but since it's an egg it'd be okay. I'm thinking a Totodile (because of the picture I used for Carter) or a Snover. Any suggestions?)

Madeye Mallie

Requiem of Whyspers

SubonicXP

sintaurs

Tipsy Ladykiller

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 am
muttonchopped

"Could I get some shorts? I think it'd be easier." He was sure asking for a lot, but they were things he needed and it seemed like no one was getting them.

"Shorts? No problem." Sub said with a smile as he briefly left the med lab, returning several minutes later with a pair of black gym shorts, tossing them to Carter. "Here you go. Not sure what size you wear but we look to be about the same size. Don't worry about returning them either, I got tons." He reassured him. "So, how do you feel? Better?" He then realized that Carter might have trouble putting on the shorts as well and turned to Orderly. "Help him out." He said to the Machamp.

"Champ." Orderly moaned as he walked over to Carter, picking up the gym shorts as the Fighting type offered to assist him. "Machamp."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image
Kyrie Malo

Revives x5, Potions x3

What doesn't kill me...

Kyrie followed Carters lead, grabbing her shirt from her clothes pile. Without much thought she threw her sheet over her head and pulled the shirt on in a slow, laborious manner. After what felt like years, but was only a few minutes, she pulled the sheet back down and grabbed her pants.

"Unlike this baby" she says jokingly, "I plan on wearing my own pants." With that she pulls her pants under her sheets and puts them on much faster than what was expected, as long as she didn't strain her torso she could dress almost as deftly as before her incident - only because her pants saved her legs from most of the damage. She pushed the sheet off, throwing it over her Pokemon before putting on her boots.

When she turned her body and made to get out of bed, she let out a yelp and barely managed to keep her torso straight with the help of her arms. The bandages around her exposed stomach seemed a little dingy but they held on like a glove, perfectly concealing the soon-to-scab wounds underneath. After taking a deep breath and gritting her teeth she pushes herself to her feet, her knees nearly buckling. With a half pained-half irritated grunt she grabs her hat and puts it on her head.

"I can't wait to meet my new friend. She'll be so cute, a little fire type I know it. I think I'll name her Olive."

(I can always find a Growlithe in Kanto once I rank up high enough.)

...is my next target!

SubonicXP

muttonchopped

Requiem of Whyspers

swarm0fbees

Pierced Puppy

sintaurs

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:24 am
User Image

User Image
          "Baby? Who are you calling a baby?" Carter mumbled, snatching the shorts from the Machamp and dressing himself, glaring at everything and nothing all at once. "I'm feeling tons better." At the mention of getting an Egg, he jumped up, only to sit back down with a huff when his leg buckled. He tried again, leaning heavily on the bedside table for support, but managed to at least put a little pressure on his left leg. Looking down, he realized his leg looked worse than he had thought it would. From his knee and upwards, it was wrapped in thin gauze, but where it didn't wrap around purple bruises mottled his skin, promising that they would hurt for a little while. Tenderly, he touched one, hissing. Okay, that Onix did more damage than he thought.

"Let's go pick out our eggs." He mumbled, hobbling towards the door.

User Image
abraMojo (M)
abrabrTeleport
abrabrPsyshock

User Image
abraDracula (M)
abrabrLeech Life
abrabrSupersonic
abrabrAstonish
abrabrBite

Bag
map of johto (1)
hoverboard (1)
snag machine (1)

pokéball (1)
potion (3)
revive (2)

Madeye Mallie

SubonicXP

Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games