Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

laharl140

Noble Spirit

7,825 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:41 am
Hello everyone, I'm Laharl140. I've roleplayed on other sites but never on Gaia so I'm unsure how I will stand rateing wise (advanced, literate, semi-lit, etc.) I enjoy anime, manga, roleplaying, and makeing 3d modles. just message me to talk.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:14 am
*The lights go out and a single bright spotlight hits a person standing amid the crowd. Drums would play litely in the back ground as sakura petals slowly fell and drifted around him. He holds two fans with the japanese red dots ((from their flag)) on them. He does a series of movements and poses as he speaks*
Hello everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xero Eckhart, a branch of the Rosenheart family. rofl  

Xero Eckhart

Eurytus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:52 am
*yawn* I guess I haven't introduced myself, ne?

I'm Eurytus; I've been trying to find roleplays recently with little or no luck, and I'm hoping to find a few nice ones here. >_>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:14 am
Um.. hi. I'm Christalz, but u can call me Christal... or Ari.... or Bell.... or Harmony... or Caliopy.... or corn..... no not realy corn thats my nickname for school.. and so is Strawberry.... but u could call me Berry i guss.
xd I love anime, I taught my I gaia friend how to RP.
I enjoy wrighting stories, and I do watch a coupple of shows in japanease on youtube and other sites. (keroro dosn't come on in America and sometimes I have to google search to see newer episodes and end up watching them on a site that is made up of only japaneasr characters. xd )  

Christalz

stratigo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:07 pm
I'm stratigo, new comer to all things Gaia.

Course I love to RP and have been doing so for several years. Unfortuantly I outlast most RPs, and thus have to find new ones constantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:10 pm
I am Dlar_Cormar but better known as Firebrand or Forester.

I've RPed for just about if not over a decade, and have a great deal of varying experience when it comes to RPing. Doen the whole deal. MMOs, TTs, and Forums. I'm currently the founder of a new breed of RP Forums.

Anyways, that's it. Any questions, PM me.  

Dlar_Cormar

Tabelia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:30 pm
Hi i'm Tabelia or Tabby as my friends call me i've been roleplaying since i started on gaia a year or so ago this is my newest avatar since i keep forgetting to keep up with them. I'm hoping to learn alot more about roleplaying and help improve noobs that need help if i can.

that's about it i think if you got questions just send me a pm and ask and if i confuse you i didn't mean to i do that to everyone who really knows me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:02 am
Hey I'm Ancantsia..call me Anc or Ancy either or. I love Rping and joined to get a little more experience in doing so. Add me to friends if you want as i love new friend. Peace Out Ancantsia xx  

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Kagetsu Blaze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:39 pm
Sup? Name's Kagetsu. I hope to soon become a very active member of this guild. HOLLA!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:43 pm
Name's Afandjegudiel, but since I know that's a mouthful, call me Af. I LOVE action animes, but don't have good access to 'em, so if you see a good one that comes on basic cable, let me know! I play Magic: the gathering alot and build gundam models when I can find 'em. I need more friends that actually talk to me, too.  

afandjegudiel

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Love Rau

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:24 pm
Ahayo!!

I'm Rau, new to this guild and Gaia as a whole.. new to RPing you say? Unlikely lol. I've been RPing for a few months now. I love the many storylines I get involved with or to which gathers my interest. Hopefully I can get to know you all, entertain you through the stories I have to tell.. and just be friends in general :3.

etooo.... that's all xD

Rau x~  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:36 pm
Hello my name is Raku Evosltare. I have about five years of roleplaying experience. I only count five years because the other times I wasn't serious about it. I like being active and I like developing my skills and my character's storyline. Well I look for to Role Playing some interesting people and meeting some new people.

- Raku Evolstare  

RakuEvolstare

JosephCain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:21 am
Greetings and Salutations, I'm new here. The name's Joseph, and I like to think I'm an advanced RPer (albeit, I did most my RPing in a chatroom). My characters currently written to be Gaia-friendly are on the page linked on my signature. I'm hoping to get some decent RPing done, anime or otherwise.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:23 am
Hiya. =3 I have a few online alias': Ninshan/Nin and Iceman tend to be the prominent ones, although 'Blood' or 'Blood Moon' (with l or with i; it doesn't matter to me. =) ) are the ones I typically go by in Gaia (And very few know my real name; I couldn't imagine why, considering how plain it is..). I have roughly 7 - 8 years of AOL RP, and I wouldn't mind broadening my interests to Gaia. I've primarily worked with medieval fantasy, although modern fantasy is certainly doable (And so is just about anything, realistic included, so long as it grabs my attention!..Which is occasionally slippery.. sweatdrop ). I'm well-read in the D&D corebook, but rusty because the DnD players where I'm at are mean in a really bad way crying . I'm also well-read in Vampire: the Masquerade/Requiem, Mage: the Ascension, Demon: the Fallen, and the new World of Darkness- for those who don't know what those are, they're White Wolf RPG's with occasional adult themes that aren't likely allowed in Gaia. 3nodding

Oh, and just as a warning: I enjoy playing non-canon characters with deep character flaws- particularly selfishness, greed, envy, and the occasional touch of megalomania. =) Just because I enjoy playing this sort of character doesn't mean that I'm incapable of playing any others- I'm very capable of RPing the lone, careless vagabond or the simple, brave, pure country knight. I've just seen so many around that I don't want to follow the crowd, if'n you know what I mean. =(

OOC, unlike the characters I tend to play, I tend to be a very gentle guy. biggrin I'm 20, a college student with an almost-full time job (Subway. Eat fresh or die hard~! ;D), and I'm completely ignorant of the more 'popular' RPG's such as Shadowrun. I'm also completely ignorant of the add-ons for DnD; if your character plays a Catfolk Psi Sorcerer, don't be too surprised if he comes across a human wizard that's horribly underpowered in comparison and a mun that doesn't know what a Catfolk Psi Sorcerer is capable of. 'Nuff said on the DnD. I live on the USA's East Coast (i.e. I go by EST time), and I like to stay up late. =D I prefer to play with those that have at least a few years under their belt, but I'm not about to put anyone down for being new (Nor am I going to stop RP just because a new RPer comes in to play. wink ).

Oh, and on a final note, I'm not entirely accustomed to forum-based RP. In other words, on AOL I'm used to chatroom RP, IM RP...Basically, you could say instant-gratification RP. I'm trying out forum-RP; which basically means that I need to learn patience, and likely do something else whilst I'm RPing. It'll be a little bumpy at first, but I hope to catch on quick. =) My only worry is that I overextend myself to too many RP's at once.  

Tom for President

ShiroiKazeru

350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:40 am
I should get about introducing myself as well. ^_^ I'm ShiroiKazeru, and I just joined. I've roleplayed on a number of sites including ones for Resident Evil and some anime-related ones but this is the first time I've attempted to roleplay here on Gaia so it's kind of a new experience for me. Though since I'm in college, I might not be able to roleplay all the time, but I will do as much as I can ^_^ Hope to get to know more of you guys and looking forward to rping with some of you!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games