Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:47 pm
Sora's eyes widened as her back once again landed on the dirt ground underneath her. Groaning she tries to get out of his grip, "Slighter!!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:50 pm
Slighter chuckled and looked at her, 'yes?" He asked her has he continued.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:53 pm
Sora sighed. She stopped squirming and trying to get him off. "Nothing, dear." She replied sarcastically.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:00 pm
Slighter stopped and blushed but again it wasn't visible since he was wearing a mask, "What did you just say?" Slighter asked her has he just held her, frozen has he wondered if he heard her right.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:06 pm
Sora sighed, "Damn.. it didn't get you off." She then sighed again, "Oh well, I give up..." She then looked at him and smiled innocently, "I have no idea what you are talking about."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:10 pm
Slighter shook his head and sighed, "So you did say it but just to get me off you, alright then." he said with a smirk, "then this is pay back!" he said has he held her tighter so she couldn't get away and used her stomach as a pillow.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:14 pm
Sora sighed, "God.. now I'm just dying to know." She paused, "Am I really that comfy?!" She said and asked her voice full of sarcasm.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:22 pm
Slighter laughed "You know it!" he said has he looked up at her and let go of her.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:24 pm
Sora just chuckled as she sat up. Sitting indian style once more. Putting her cheek in her hand and her elbow on her knee.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:27 pm
Slighter sighed, 'So, how was that as something to do?" Slighter said iwth a smile on his face.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:31 pm
Sora softly laughed, "Well, I don't know!" She then lightly poked him in the shoulder, "But, now we have to find something else to do."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:34 pm
Slighter shrugged and sighed, "Like what?"

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:41 pm
Sora threw her arms up in the air, "I have no clue!" She then put her hands back in her lap and laughed, "Now, aren't we just losers? It is a beautiful day and we have no clue of what to do.." She chuckled.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:47 pm
Slighter nodded, "Yeah, I know what you mean." he said has he laughed himself softly and patted her back, turning into his wolf form and laying down by her side.

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:56 pm
Sora just shook her head, sending her long crimson hair everywhere. Putting her cheek into her hand again she looks at Slighter. She just patted his shoulder for some random reason then looked back over the ledge and around. Taking it in all over again.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games