Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:41 pm
[Sora growled lightly and glared at him] I knew it!!! [She yelled as she tried to push him off her, not having much luck.]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:49 pm
Shuicho dashed beside Zayra a good speed. Although Zayra was gaining speed determined to win. Shuicho laughed behind her. "I'm losing to my daughter. Oh no. . ." he said speeding up a bit.

Branwen looked out to see Shuicho and Zayra racing home. Branwen couldn't help but laugh.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:30 pm
Keara looked at Slighter and said "From my point of veiw that position doesn't look to polite." She smirked and took on her human form as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:19 pm
Slighter laughed some while he looked at Sora, 'Well your not going to get away that easily." He said has he looked back at Keara, 'Quickly help me." He said laughing.

Slighter
Captain

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:32 pm
"I helped you in your little plot to get her but what am I supposed to do to help you now?" She smiled and moved towards them a few steps.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:35 am
[Sora's eyes widened a bit as she struggled more, glaring at Keara] You were in this too?! I seriously though you were hurt! [Then she looked at Slighter and said] I hope you know, I really do not like you at the moment.. [After saying that she tried to get free again..thinking how she was stupid to let her guard down.]  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:25 pm
Slighter kept laughing, 'I dunno, do a victory dance or something." He said has he rolled off of Sora and smiled at her, "I kinda fingered so." He said to her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:35 pm
[Sora crossed her eyes in annoyance. Sitting up she rubbed her forehead and looked and Keara and Slighter.] Done getting me back? [She asked curiously.]  

Nutella Mocha

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:10 am
Shuicho made it just before Zayra. "Hey...no fair...He has longer legs than I do." she said trying to pout but she ended up laughing. "Here's the fire wood we promised." She said sitting her back pack down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:30 pm
Keara looked at Sora appologetically. "I did get hurt just not as bad as what the old man said I did." She smiled and said, "Plus, we can always get him back." She touched her left shoulder and slightly winced in pain.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:50 pm
[Sora looked at Keara and walked up to her.] Where does it hurt? [She asked softly, she just wanted to see how bad it hurt and where it did. Maybe she could help the pain.]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:05 pm
"I wrenched my left shoulder when I tripped. I think I may have dislocated it somewhat." She watches Sora wearily.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:18 pm
She whines as pain goes through her shoulder as she tries to move it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:34 pm
[Sora reached out her gloved hand to touch her shoulder softly. If it was dislocated in a certain place she could just pop it back into place again. But before her fingers could youch her shoulder she asked.] Do you trust me?

((I wanted to wait and see if Slighter would post, but he hasn't posted in the OCC or in the rp. Hopefully you can join us again soon Slighter!))

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Keara looked at her nervously and didn't respond to the question but moved away a few inches.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games