Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:13 pm
"Aw, you know thats not what I meant. What I did mean was that at least you know what happened. I don't even know if my family survived, I mean, I doubt they did, but you know? I have no idea. You do." Rachel said, getting a little bit more into the conversation.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:36 pm
"Would you have killed your family, so you didn't have to worry about them after?" Karissa demanded. The logic was all flawed.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:48 am
"Maybe but I was turned after they died. My ex-boyfriend killed them Karissa. If I had just let him do whatever he wanted with me then they would have all lived. My little baby siblings were killed, I was the oldest and I failed them at being a protective older sister. He's still out there, somewhere, but I really could care less. But, if they were alive, I don't know. I probably would have let them know what happened and then they could decide what they wanted. Knowing my family, however, they would have kept me no matter what." Arianna said, letting her horrible past come out.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:24 pm
Rachel smacked herself internally. "I don't know. If I had had a choice between what they went through and killing them myself, I just don't know." She said quietly. "I'm sorry, I'm trying to make you feel better, but I'm going about it all wrong. I care about you Karissa, and you're scaring me. Its not the decisions you make, its how you handle them afterwards."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:30 pm
"I agree. It's hard at first, you blame yourself. But you get over it. Karissa, you cannot keep these feelings bottled up inside, it will kill you, trust me. I can't tell you how many times I tried killing myself, nearly succeeded oddly enough one time. Anyhow, I then met you and Rachel and everyone else and realized that yeah, it was somewhat my fault that they were dead but also that if I had let Peter do what he wanted with me then I would have been emotionally scarred the rest of my life. I miss my family, and some days I'm just at home and I think 'it's my fault they're gone' but if your dad is anything like my family, then he wouldn't want you to blame yourself. If it helps you feel any better, get an animal. I got Hailey and I've took care of her, it helps me feel better and know I have another life to worry about. I have to think of her before me, what would happen if I died? She'd be homeless and screwed" Arianna said, smiling as she remembered her carefree puppy and how much she had helped her come along.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Race: Half-vampire
Name: Connie Han
School(please Forks High School): She used to go to Westview High School in Portland, OR but she moves to Forks High School
Friends: None
Appearce: User Image
Family: Orphan
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: Single
Personlity: She is a very exquisite girl and therefore, she've heard she dazzles boys. But she ignores them, giving them a beautiful glare.
Height: 5'5"
Grade: 9th
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Violet
Eyes normal: Blue Navy
Summary: Connie was born in 1910 and she was an orphan then. She has to live with her neighbor in a dark village somewhere deep in the wood. At one night, she keep hearing ghostly whispers and someone jumped out and sucked her neck. Few weeks later, she has become a vampire and remembers a few memory of her past.
Sixth Sense(special power): Visions, physics
Weakness: Werewolves, and humans
Saying: "You're near danger."
Favorite Music: "When you look me in the eyes" - Jonas Brothers
Other: None
Musical Instrument: Piano

-paperphlox

Kayu Ryukai

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:13 pm
Race: Vampire/Lycan
Name: Rayne Sterling
School(please Forks High School): Has migrated around but stopped to go to Forks High School.
Friends: None so far
Appearance: User Image
Family: Lives alone with her little brother who she keeps a secret.
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: Nobody yet.
Likes: The Moon, Rain, drawing, singing, sleeping for long hours at a time.
Personality: Basically bipolar
Height: 5'6"
Grade: 10th year
Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire): dark violet
Eyes normal: green
Summary: Iliana was born in the 1920's and was bitten at the age of sixteen of course by someone she knew. The time she was bitten was the last time she saw that person. Iliana then came into contact with a lycan male, who she fell in love with; despite the horrid smell. He bit her one day when he turned into his lycan form and she accidently killed him. Later did Iliana know, she was now half of each. A Vamp and Lycan. Years passed and she lived on and found a little boy in the present time who she believes that his parents were murdered by the vampire she was turned by. She took him in calling him her little brother. Moving to the safest place she knows so far to be Forks.
Sixth Sense(special power):
Weakness: Anger and Blood
Saying: "Don't Fear Death, Let Death Fear You."
Favorite Music: "Situations" by Escape the Fate
Other: N/A
Musical Instrument: Violin

Edward was born in what year: 1901
Bella's last name is: Swan
Edward hates who: Jacob
Bella truck is year: 1953
Edward has had what car: Volvo
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she:
Emmette likes what meal: Grizzly bears  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 12:29 pm
hellllllllo????  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 4:45 pm
It's been dead, and I was the last post. I'll start it back up again or try to at least.
Arianna leaned back in the grass. "What I'm trying to say Karissa is not to blame yourself, move on with life, that's what he would have wanted" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:12 pm
Karissa sighed. "I know," she said in a sad little voice.

(Where was everyone?)  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 1:01 pm
redface >

"But you know, I could think of a devilish grin that you used to have all the time that would suit your eyes much better." Said Rachel jokingly. "You gotta make the best of what you got, right?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:03 pm
"Come on, no more moping. Let's get you hunting animals again and then we can have a party or sleepover or something and just have fun, what do you say?" Arianna asked Karissa.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:48 pm
Karissa had to make sure, just one more time. "So these red eyes don't bother you guys?" she asked, pointing to the offenders.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 6:20 pm
"Not really, you're the same old Karissa underneath. I would like it though if we could change them back to the color that they used to be but that's totally up to you Karissa, either way it doesn't bother me" Arianna said truthfully.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 12:50 pm
"I wouldn't say they bother me." Said Rachel shrugging. "Ari's right, you're still the same, and thats really what matters."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games