Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:31 am
Fuyu looked up at Reks. "What is it..." She asked him. She looked at the window and immediatly froze, seeing Sasori's face smiling menicingly. "Suprise..." He broke the window and jumped through. "You didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily..."he said smirking. "Sasori-sama..." Fuyu said getting up and pulling out a kunai.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:48 am
Sasori... Reks thought. Not even a second later Zetsu emergered from the ground. "Crap." Reks thought aloud, focusing on Sasori.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:57 am
"Heh..." he smirked. Sasori did a few handsigns and suddenly an enormous puppet appeared out of a cloud of smoke. "I'm not going to go down as easily this time..." Sasori yelled. He made the puppet's hands turn into senbon and sent the puppet lunging at Reks and Fuyu.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:00 pm
Reks quickly reacted, pulling out kunai and throwing them at the ground, then with another Reks smaked the senbod hands down, which got caught in the holes on the kunai in the ground. "You seem to be going just as easy as last time, loser."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:07 pm
"Reks watch ou-" Zetsu had covered Fuyu's mouth with his hand. Vines shot up from the ground and wrapped around Reks's ankles and wrists, Fuyu's aswell. "Nice one Zetsu-sama..." Sasori pulled on one of the strings attached to the head of the puppet. It's mouth opened and two poisonous kunai shot out at Reks. "Try dodging these when you can't move!! With both of us, you two have no chance of surviving..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:47 pm
I will not... DIE! Suddenly, black flames shot out of Reks' body, burning the vines attached to him, and Making the kunai redhot, falling to the ground. Reks' eyes tuned a deep black color, fangs growing in his mouth- his demon was released.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:54 pm
Fuyu's eyes grew wide as Reks turned into his demon. She bit Zetsu's hand, making him let her go. She dropped to her knees. Sasori looked over at Fuyu. "Well if you won't die... I'll just have to kill your girlfriend!" He laughed as two more poisonous kunai were aimed at Fuyu. He shot them at her. She dodged one, but the other hit her shoulder. "Finish her off Zetsu-sama!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:45 pm
Reks roared, the tail of a dragon emerging as black flames, circling around Sasori. Thje fire squeezed Sasori, burning him rapidly. Reks then shot what looked like a black flaming hand at Zetsu, grabbing him tightly.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:54 pm
Fuyu tried to stand up, but just ended up falling on her face. ~ Crap... ~ She thought to herself. She saw Reks's fire, burning Zetsu and Sasori before her eyes slid shut and she blacked out. Sasori struggled to get free, but couldn't. "Heh, you'r still to late boy!" He yelled at Reks between gasps for air "My poison is already starting to take effect on your precious girlfriend, if you kill me, my poison will kill her..." he smirked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:03 pm
Reks roared again, black flaming wings spreading from his back. Still grasping Sasori and Zetsu, He flew up into the sky. He wrapped them in his wings as huge amounts of smoke poured out of what looked like a ball of black flames in the air. Two people sprung out of the orb of fire and shot off, cursing. The flames dissipated, and Reks fell, unconcious to the ground, crashing through the roof.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:11 pm
((okay... what are we supposed to do now? both Fuyu and Reks are unconcious... >.< what to do, what to do...))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:10 pm
((good question....))  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 6:17 pm
((ah ha! i know...))

The next morning Fuyu woke up in the hospital in the bed next to Reks's. She saw her shoulder wrapped and an IV in her arm. She fell back onto her pillow and cringed in pain. She grabbed her shoulder and curled up in a ball below the blankets.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:52 pm
Reks woke up late afternoon, in the hospital. He could barely move his body. He could see his chest wrapped in bandages over his bleeding curseseal. He cringed in pain as he turned his head, barely forcing out a smile at her.  

Batjesusman

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games