Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:32 pm
she looked hurt "i-im sorry" she turned and walked the other way  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:34 pm
He unclipped his sword and let it drop to the ground, realizing there's no need for it anymore. He walked on, into the forest, unaware of where he was going.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:36 pm
she sat down by a tree closing her eyes, she sighs and stands up  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:36 pm
hey lola go in the castle and wait there, any loud explosions dont come out ok? i have an idea. *picks up arages sword and starts chasing him* hey guy, *throws him the sword* lets settle this like guys are supposed to huh? you vs me straight swords no magic no summons. theres a clearing ahead we can use. fight to near death or exhaustion, no killing.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:37 pm
"Maybe...maybe I wasn't supposed to be with her...to be with anyone..." he quietly said to himself, leaning against a tree.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:38 pm
she looked at him "sure, whatever" she walked to the castle  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:38 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
hey lola go in the castle and wait there, any loud explosions dont come out ok? i have an idea. *picks up arages sword and starts chasing him* hey guy, *throws him the sword* lets settle this like guys are supposed to huh? you vs me straight swords no magic no summons. theres a clearing ahead we can use. fight to near death or exhaustion, no killing.

"Leave," he said, throwing his sword back at him and walking away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:40 pm
hey buddy, i dont care who you are, but shes apparently unhappy with me, come on follow me, weve got to get out of earshot of her, i think shes following. *starts walking into the trees* u coming?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:41 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
hey buddy, i dont care who you are, but shes apparently unhappy with me, come on follow me, weve got to get out of earshot of her, i think shes following. *starts walking into the trees* u coming?

"No, I'm going," he said as he walked faster, every step making the ground rise behind him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:45 pm
she hid behind a tree "i wonder what they are talking about"  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:46 pm
ok now you are just making me angry. *levitates up and tackles him off the rocks* now you listen here shes not happy, and i know youre not happy. and since i cant make her happy without you you are coming with me. *attaches magical nonstretchable handcuffs* there now lets go. *starts walking towards the castle*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:48 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
ok now you are just making me angry. *levitates up and tackles him off the rocks* now you listen here shes not happy, and i know youre not happy. and since i cant make her happy without you you are coming with me. *attaches magical nonstretchable handcuffs* there now lets go. *starts walking towards the castle*

He lets out a slight growl. The ground begins to quake, and he starts to sink underneath it. The words 'leave me be' were left in his place.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:48 pm
she looked away "ive heard enough" she whispered and walked deeper into the forest, not returning to the castle  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:54 pm
*sneaks up behind lola and places a darkness spell around him then grabs her and puts his hand next to her neck* you dont know what youre getting yourself into, you dont want to go deeper in that forest. there are monsters that could destroy you. *knocks her out by karate chop in the back of the neck*  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:55 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
*sneaks up behind lola and places a darkness spell around him then grabs her and puts his hand next to her neck* you dont know what youre getting yourself into, you dont want to go deeper in that forest. there are monsters that could destroy you. *knocks her out by karate chop in the back of the neck*

He roars with rage. He became a werewolf, and pounced at him. "Don't you dare touch her!" he yelled, breaking the handcuffs and pinning him to the ground.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games