Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:00 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
"oh now than ok i'll finish this up quickly flexing his hand another of him grabs juno from behind as yet another pushes them bolth back makeing him pined to the ground phar jumps over the cutn places his blade apon his neck and sais in a low voice "coup de grace" as he cuts a line where junos head was for the otyher ones of him had turned to snow leaning over him he sais "that was to end that little fight fast i lived and fought longer than you and am a dragon never forget that."

The snow parts from the location that the other dragon was, and you can see Juno's jacket completely torn, and beside it, crouching, is Juno looking at Phar. "Really? Interesting! I would like to see more of your tricks!" he says, showing that underneath his jacket, the chains of Command that he wields under his jacket saved him. He gets up and twirls his sword. "These chains were made for me to never break them.... I doubt you would too."
(dude i went for you neck)

( sweatdrop erm.. .the chains cover most of his body, if not, all of his chest and torso and neck. There wasn't an item that had a chain on his neck. x3) Esuna raises an eyebrow. "I kept forgetting he had those chains..." she muttered to herself.

Juno gets up and brushes, touches his neck a bit, and there's yet another small scar. "So.." he says, putting his sword on the floor, "You're the type who just wants things to be over, no matter what happens to the other person? Nice... i forgot how dragons are that psyched. Well, i think we 'concede' the fight as a.. null?" he says , rubbing his chin a bit. "Kay', next time, no people in the sidelines, and i will give you a fight. Buuut... there's something more important right now, and that's... Hey, where the flipping hell is Tomoe? TOMOE?! ... Don't tell me you tried to kill her also... " he says, rubbing his temple.
"no i'm a white dragon we are evil the metalics are good you know silvar, gold."

"Ah. Sorry then. I tend to jump to conclusions... Alright.. so... have you learned anything from our battle right now?" he tells to Tomoe, and to anyone who might've been watching.

Esuna calmly floats to the side of Juno. " It's getting late... oh now i sound like a babysitter! Darnit. " she mutters to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:02 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
"oh now than ok i'll finish this up quickly flexing his hand another of him grabs juno from behind as yet another pushes them bolth back makeing him pined to the ground phar jumps over the cutn places his blade apon his neck and sais in a low voice "coup de grace" as he cuts a line where junos head was for the otyher ones of him had turned to snow leaning over him he sais "that was to end that little fight fast i lived and fought longer than you and am a dragon never forget that."

The snow parts from the location that the other dragon was, and you can see Juno's jacket completely torn, and beside it, crouching, is Juno looking at Phar. "Really? Interesting! I would like to see more of your tricks!" he says, showing that underneath his jacket, the chains of Command that he wields under his jacket saved him. He gets up and twirls his sword. "These chains were made for me to never break them.... I doubt you would too."

( sweatdrop erm.. .the chains cover most of his body, if not, all of his chest and torso and neck. There wasn't an item that had a chain on his neck. x3) Esuna raises an eyebrow. "I kept forgetting he had those chains..." she muttered to herself.

Juno gets up and brushes, touches his neck a bit, and there's yet another small scar. "So.." he says, putting his sword on the floor, "You're the type who just wants things to be over, no matter what happens to the other person? Nice... i forgot how dragons are that psyched. Well, i think we 'concede' the fight as a.. null?" he says , rubbing his chin a bit. "Kay', next time, no people in the sidelines, and i will give you a fight. Buuut... there's something more important right now, and that's... Hey, where the flipping hell is Tomoe? TOMOE?! ... Don't tell me you tried to kill her also... " he says, rubbing his temple.
"no i'm a white dragon we are evil the metalics are good you know silvar, gold."

"Ah. Sorry then. I tend to jump to conclusions... Alright.. so... have you learned anything from our battle right now?" he tells to Tomoe, and to anyone who might've been watching.

Esuna calmly floats to the side of Juno. " It's getting late... oh now i sound like a babysitter! Darnit. " she mutters to herself.
stepping back phar jumps up next to esuna "so you two are brother sister right?"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:04 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"Yes..... you guys are awesome," she said grinning. "That and I need more techniques..... "  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:10 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

stepping back phar jumps up next to esuna "so you two are brother sister right?"

"What, are you kidding?! Me? Him? Brother? Sister? Ha! I would tell you to find me the nearest bounty hunter to kill me if i ever found out i was his sister. I'm his guardian... right... " she says, crossing her arms. She knows that being more than 350 years old is not quite the young age, even for cherubims.

"Hmmm... " she says, looking at Phar. " .... It's been a while since we've seen a white Dragon. a LONG time... Those dark ones have been giving you dragons a bad name. What happened?" she said curiusly.

Juno goes to Tomoe , setting his sword back on his seath. "Don't throw yourself down just yet like that! Believe me, after all my years of living, hating oneself is like hating the fact that we breathe. It keeps us alive, and not to mention makes us NOT like fish!"  

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:12 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"What, are you kidding?! Me? Him? Brother? Sister? Ha! I would tell you to find me the nearest bounty hunter to kill me if i ever found out i was his sister. I'm his guardian... right... " she says, crossing her arms. She knows that being more than 350 years old is not quite the young age, even for cherubims.

"Hmmm... " she says, looking at Phar. " .... It's been a while since we've seen a white Dragon. a LONG time... Those dark ones have been giving you dragons a bad name. What happened?" she said curiusly.

Juno goes to Tomoe , setting his sword back on his seath. "Don't throw yourself down just yet like that! Believe me, after all my years of living, hating oneself is like hating the fact that we breathe. It keeps us alive, and not to mention makes us NOT like fish!"
"well i'm evil you see it is the metalics as i explained that are good."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:14 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

Tomoe tilts her head slightly in confusion and looks at him with curious eyes. "Erm..... right.... fish...." she scratches her head and smiles softly. "You're weird... but funny."  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:18 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

( sweatdrop sweatdrop my bad! Whoopsidaysy there dude. Erhhh... I'mm mean now she meant about the black ones, and that she is very cautius around you, as in, doesn't like to be around with the evil ones.)

Esuna looks at him cautiusly. "Well... you might look like a Black dragon, but you have different things that set you apart from the other ones. Like the fact of mercy. " she says, slowly floating a bitty away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:23 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

( sweatdrop sweatdrop my bad! Whoopsidaysy there dude. Erhhh... I'mm mean now she meant about the black ones, and that she is very cautius around you, as in, doesn't like to be around with the evil ones.)

Esuna looks at him cautiusly. "Well... you might look like a Black dragon, but you have different things that set you apart from the other ones. Like the fact of mercy. " she says, slowly floating a bitty away from him.
"yes i do have that but i don't like snuffing out life i like watching it grow i rule a mountain the people fasinate me."  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:27 pm
Tomoe looks at them and smiles. "I'm going up to my room, its way pass my bed time... yes I have a curfew...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:28 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
King Phar

"yes i do have that but i don't like snuffing out life i like watching it grow i rule a mountain the people fasinate me."

Esuna nods. "Yeah... that's nice. That could be an added plus." she says.

(Btw, gtg everyone. Nite. If you guys wish, continue the rp, lol ,keep this alive! we must keep it aliiiiiiiive.

Nite.  

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:29 pm
"aww the poor princess has a curfew poor ikkel princess."

(sorry g2g soon)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:31 pm
King Phar
"aww the poor princess has a curfew poor ikkel princess."

(sorry g2g soon)

Tomoe glares at him. "Oh shut up will you....? It's not my fault daddy's sooo strict...."

(g'night Axel!)

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:33 pm
KaosAngel012
Tomoe looks at them and smiles. "I'm going up to my room, its way pass my bed time... yes I have a curfew...."

Juno nods. "I understand.. .beauty sleep wouldn't be that without someone to occupy it. And your father could get a heart attack if you aren't at your bedroom! Esuna? Can you escort her?

Esuna: Sure thing... but i ddon't see the reason. the castle's comopletley protected with guards. .. Well.. at least you can keep some conversation.. " she says, smiling at Tomoe with a conspirational wink.

Juno waves them all and simply stands there in the balcony.. "Just like old times..."

Nite for real!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:36 pm
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Juno nods. "I understand.. .beauty sleep wouldn't be that without someone to occupy it. And your father could get a heart attack if you aren't at your bedroom! Esuna? Can you escort her?

Esuna: Sure thing... but i ddon't see the reason. the castle's comopletley protected with guards. .. Well.. at least you can keep some conversation.. " she says, smiling at Tomoe with a conspirational wink.

Juno waves them all and simply stands there in the balcony.. "Just like old times..."

Nite for real!

(I g2g too... gotta get up early tomorrow...)

"Thanks Esuna..." looks at Juno and smiles. "Good night sensei and PHar,"  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:21 pm
Tomoe yawns and goes to her room, sighing happily. "Hm.... that was a good workout..." she said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games