Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
X-Faction[the fight has begun] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:55 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
well that doesnt answer my question i was just woundering
{i wish my cat was like yours)

"Yes it does, and I still hat you"
(No you dont she stole my Sammich, and my Tuna, and she runs away to much and makes me cry because she might get eaten)
she watched them argue "umm ok"
ok im done arguing
(my cat stole the turkey last thanksgivivng}
(lol XD my kitten is cute, she likes to bite and scratch but shes nice) she crossed her legs looking at them "well im going outside, i have to soothe my sore wings" she stood up stretching

"Im going to, do somthing Im just bored, I think Ill have more Coffee, I like being happy when Im not"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:56 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
well that doesnt answer my question i was just woundering
{i wish my cat was like yours)

"Yes it does, and I still hat you"
(No you dont she stole my Sammich, and my Tuna, and she runs away to much and makes me cry because she might get eaten)
ok im done arguing
(lol XD my kitten is cute, she likes to bite and scratch but shes nice) she crossed her legs looking at them "well im going outside, i have to soothe my sore wings" she stood up stretching
im goign to make breakfast
nemo stands up and walks into the kitchen and starts t make a fruit salad and some eggs
"okay well ill see you guys in a few" she walks outside and transforms to her fairy form she flapped her wings "man im so sore" she said lightly laughing  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:58 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok im done arguing
nemo stands up and walks into the kitchen and starts t make a fruit salad and some eggs
"okay well ill see you guys in a few" she walks outside and transforms to her fairy form she flapped her wings "man im so sore" she said lightly laughing
nemo pulls out a carton of eggs
and we still tied  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:59 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok im done arguing

"Bye!" Max sits on the couch and stares at the wall, then drinks some more Coffee and her eyes widen and she drinks more  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:01 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
ok im done arguing
and we still tied
"thats because i cheated" she said smiling, she walked around a little flapping her wings every now and then  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:02 am
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and we still tied
"thats because i cheated" she said smiling, she walked around a little flapping her wings every now and then

"EW, Love, how sick and weak" Max has a sneer on he face and drinks more Coffee  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:03 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and we still tied

yeah i know you were cheating i would have one too but hey the tie was good too  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:03 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

GO GO ERIC CARTMEN!!  

ShinyToy

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:05 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and we still tied

"Gag me with a Spoon, Ew" Sips more Coffee  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:08 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
and we still tied

she smiled hearing max "i just might" she said playing around, she smiled 'yes, the tie was good"  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:10 am
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she smiled hearing max "i just might" she said playing around, she smiled 'yes, the tie was good"
nemo puts a bowl of peeled fruit on the counter and then goes back to the eggs
fruits done  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:11 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

fruits done

Mumbles "So Bored, need Exitment" Throws a cup at Nemo and points at April "She Did it!"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:11 am
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

fruits done
she walked back inside "thank you" she said smiling, she picked up the bowl and walked towards the table, she sat down and started to eat  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:13 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

fruits done

Mumbles "So Bored, need Exitment" Throws a cup at Nemo and points at April "She Did it!"
nemo grabs the cup and puts coffee in it then places it on the counter
here is some coffee if you want it  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:15 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

fruits done

nemo grabs the cup and puts coffee in it then places it on the counter
here is some coffee if you want it

Sticks her tongue out at him "Mrrmm" she curls up in the coner of the couch "Maybe Id like you better if you got mad once and a while" she says as a mumble hard to understand  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 173 174 175 176 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games