Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Northern Fleet Adventure! (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

havent you always wanted a rp about a russian submarine
  yes
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:07 pm

(dumbass dont make me slap the s**t out of you XD, go ahead see what happens if you say that twisted *grabs blade*) she slowly falls back asleep, snuggling next to him, loving his warmth
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:11 pm

(lol chill it was an example and a joke, but while were at it *grabs gun and turns to her sayinig, "lets see who dies first" then shoots her*)
vasily fell asleep after a while, only to awake to a screaming alarm clock 6 hours later.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:20 pm

(sorry feel like going crazy*smiles and quickly moves to the left, throws dagger at him*) she jumped hearing the alarm, she looked around
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:25 pm

(looks down to find a dagger sticking out of his pants, "ummmm" he says staring at it)
vasily who still had his eyes closed felt around on the bedstand for the clock, finally finding it he rippedit out of the wall throwing it across the room,

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:26 pm

(*smiles and takes gun away, throws it and walks up to him* yes?) she looked at him and lightly laughed, she snuggled back against him
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:30 pm

(looks at her then dagger then back to her, pullinig out the dagger and moaning a bit before falling to his knees "i really dont like you")

vasily laid back down next to her but was unable to sleep, he had slept for about 20 hours now. he laid awake staring at the back of her head listening to her breathe.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:35 pm

(*smiles* thats not what your friend thinks *sits on her knees leaning towards him, her hand sliding up his leg*) she sleeps a little longer, she yawns slowly opening her eyes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:40 pm

("hmm well why dont you ask him" steps toward her so she is right in front of him) vasily feels her wake up and kisses her gently on the neck "morning....i think"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:42 pm

(*smiles* hmm i think i will *moves her hand up to him and rubbs him, with her free hand, starts to unzip his pants*) she smiled "morning"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:49 pm

(puts his hands on her shoulders to steady himself from her rubbing "oh yea he wants to talk to you") vasily puts his hand on her side running it up an down "sleep well?" he asked. after a moment he asked "you feel any better?"

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:52 pm

(*laughs* i knew it *unbuttons pants and pulls them down)"yea i slept well...and yea i feel better" she said smiling
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:58 pm

(pulls down his boxers and puts her hands on it leaning forward poking her in the lip) "well thats good" he said smiling at her "so what are you gonna do today?" he asked actually curious, there was nothing to do on this damned boat so if she thought it was initresting he supposed hed try it too.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:01 pm

(smiles and sucks on him) she smiled "i dont know" she thinks "theres not much to do around here"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:05 pm

(his knees start to feel weak as she sucks him "ooooh" he moans) he sits up in the bed "your telling me, all i found to do around here was sleep and jerk off in the shower" he smiles at her

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:07 pm

(smiles rubbing him while she sucked on him) she lightly laughed "and you did this without me?" she asked playing around with him
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games