Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:00 pm

Nanaki_Red XIII
*sniffs* I have a hunch that someone here has been really trying to get attention lately... I think my detective skills are in order.

o.O
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:18 pm

>.< Why is everyone angry tonight? I'm in such a good mood that I don't get why everyone is so upset! XD

I graduated and I am super rich thanks to grad gifts XD

How could anyone be mad??!! It's summer yo!

Sakiimi

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:28 pm

Sakiimi
>.< Why is everyone angry tonight? I'm in such a good mood that I don't get why everyone is so upset! XD

I graduated and I am super rich thanks to grad gifts XD

How could anyone be mad??!! It's summer yo!

We can be mad, maybe some of us arent living your lifestyle, a nice one. Maybe some of us are trying to barely get through life, always thinking everyone hates you, always fearing that you impose or interrupt something. Its not a good feeling. And another bad feeling is especially when you think you were friends with someone, but they just turn it around and try to get all this attention. I just thought I knew this person, thought they were cool, but they arent
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:31 pm

o.O;; I totally missed something, and it's really not my business

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:37 pm

I'm curious and want to know who this person is >.>
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:51 pm

Krissim Klaw
OOOOooooooooooooooooooo I know this, it was the butler, it's always the butler. ninja

No silly, the butler is gay and can't even hold a soup spoon much less a hammer. And we all know the maid is sleeping with the good doctor.....>_>

FogSage

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:54 pm

Sakii, not EVERYONE graduated or cares about summer. Or gets alot of gifts and has money. Most of the people here are out of school and hold jobs, so they can't be as excited about summer. Some of us have more responsibility than having fun
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 9:58 pm

You guys, if someone's happy, let them be happy. Don't let how things are going for you or other people be a reason to ruin someone's good mood.

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:00 pm

Hey now, people have just as much right to post happy things here as well as rants and such. Don't pick on Sakii. <-<

-edit- Ack. Ebil panda beat me to it. << >> *pounces and snugs Af* XP

Sometimes when you are in a sad mood and someone else is in a good mood, it gets you even more sad, since the other person is so happy and everything is just perfect.

Record Producer Jay-Z

Leyla Giselle

Af Mas
You guys, if someone's happy, let them be happy. Don't let how things are going for you or other people be a reason to ruin someone's good mood.
I was just explaining how not EVERYONE can be all happy sunshine and rainbows. e.e Jeez.
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:01 pm

Nanaki_Red XIII
Sometimes when you are in a sad mood and someone else is in a good mood, it gets you even more sad, since the other person is so happy and everything is just perfect.

True, but that's not the happy person's fault, and you shouldn't take it out on them. *huggles*

Lloxie

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:02 pm

Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII

True, but that's not the happy person's fault, and you shouldn't take it out on them. *huggles*

I didnt take it out on anyone, Im just saying that its the same way for the sad person as for the happy person. The world doesnt revolve around happy
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:03 pm

....I wasn't taking it out on anyone, goddamn. e.e Excuse me for having emotions. :/ *meanders back to Yahoo to talk to her mate and explain her plans to go home*

Leyla Giselle

Lloxie

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:04 pm

Nanaki_Red XIII
Lloxie
Nanaki_Red XIII

I didnt take it out on anyone, Im just saying that its the same way for the sad person as for the happy person. The world doesnt revolve around happy

Neither does it revolve around sad. It just seemed like people were picking at Sakii for sharing how good things were going for her.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games