Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:24 pm
Sorry I'm still working on your thing, Ragtime.

I'm actually excited to do it, just had other things in the way.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:31 pm
eggs, I think it's just you and me man. I should change my name to bacon!

since the guild seems to have gone from a slow crawl to a dead sprawl, I feel like splunking in a dollop from my stream of consciousness.

I was driving around town today, and I was thinking about life. then I remembered something my high school physics teacher had blabbered about only being able to feel acceleration and deceleration, but never the velocity. Isn't it funny how large gaps of time seem to just disappear in between key, defining moments in your life? makes me wonder how much I've changed.

when I look into the mirror, I see another wrinkle. another white hair. and I forget that my mileage has been and still is, climbing. I look like a man, but I still feel like a boy. like the same boy who always wanted to play "theme park" with the living room cushions, and got spasticaly excited about cheap happy meal toys.

I think our childhood is a side of us that often gets overlooked these days. No one seems to be in the same spot that they were growing up, and things begin to feel so shallow at times. it's always escape this, join that, new this, new that. I just hope that I never find myself lost down a road I can't come back from.

here's a question for anyone who's willing to answer.
what were you like as a child, and are you happy with the person you've turned into so far?  

quaxcalibur
Crew

Ragtime Mouse

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:54 am
Im here, and thats a pretty interesting thing to ponder.

and i shall ponder it deeply. confused
Hmmm.

also LOLwhut bacon?

@eggs: COOL im excited to continue our battle finally! ^_^ im glad your no longer busy.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:58 pm
ponder indeed. hmm, I think it's better left to that than posted in the interbutts, but I think it's something healthy to think about every now and then.

I am thinking about it a lot because there is just so much going on right now, and deciding what I want to aim for, and what will make me happiest, is a mystery that I am trying to solve. dramallama

@rag
take your time, and I will delete my first attack so you can put your pose in there.

@zen
where did you go dangit?  

quaxcalibur
Crew

The Egg Man

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:31 pm
Ragtime: Oh, well, about continuing...

I told you I'm making SOMETHING, and that you probably won't like it. But you're gunna git it. Trust me.

And as to that other thing,

I'm in my senior year of high school and it's strange to look around at how much my friends have changed. You know, as it gets harder and harder to see that group of kids you played Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 with a few years ago. Nobody's a virgin, all anyone wants to do is smoke pot, people are dropping out, and they're just droppin' like flies, man.

It's ********' scary is what it is. I get a terrible feeling in my heart that a lot of them probably won't ever leave this town.

/rant  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm
When I was a child I kicked a** and took names. I sold crack because my moms taught me how to cook it. I grew up watching dragon ball Z so I kinda held on to the hope of honesty and integrity that it imposed would be in the world that I lived in. But do to my natural nature I grew up humble and kind towards others until s**t went down. Then things got vicious. I'm glad who I am now, very glad. Way better than what my elders were doing at my age. I graduated, I'm going to college. I can work so I don't have to sell to make money to get what I want anymore even thou I am strongly tempted by the fast cash but that's how people die....greed is a b***h. Even thou I don't got parents anymore and distant to most of the family I do have, I still feel humbled to live on and spread what little happiness I can even thou it's insignificant to the world. And the hard headed fools who think they can muscle their way thru life and charges my way....instant a** whoopin! I got a plan, but if all fails...there's always an option to joining the Air Force. In other words I never had a childhood I was pretty much forced to grow up! And I'm comfy cozy posting this because it's all in the past y'know!

P.S. If you think there's a God, ***** isn't gonna do nothin for you. Gotta do for your self to better your own life.  

Kieden

Jingasm

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:48 pm
Wow, that's a lot to go through, Kieden. D:

Life does seem to be very low. :c
But nothing wrong with seeing the positives, no matter how small it is.

Ah... I'll keep my life story to myself, too much details.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:22 pm
And then I feel like a total dickbutt when I meet people that are going through/ have gone through legitimate troubles.  

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:37 pm
Kieden
all of it

I love you man. hahaha

I hadn't noticed it before, but looking back, I think dragonball z, in all of its corniness had still managed to enforce those same ideals upon my childhood self.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:24 pm
Lmao, oh wow! I just watched an episode because I haven't watched it in forever, and it was corny as ********. LMAO, s**t haha! The dialog had me rollin, I use to think DBZ was better than slice bread back then, lmao. I'm so mad I don't smoke anymore, I would soooo bust out a DBZ animated movie on bootleg for the lulz during a blaze moment.  

Kieden

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:25 am
the movies are pretty bad too, hahaha. if it came down to judging them though, I think the world's strongest wins out.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:09 am
Jingasm
Wow, that's a lot to go through, Kieden. D:

Life does seem to be very low. :c
But nothing wrong with seeing the positives, no matter how small it is.

Ah... I'll keep my life story to myself, too much details.

I'd love to read it, so please explain.

My life isn't much to talk about, really. Only a few key (and a few brutal) moments.  

Balrog the Clown

Jingasm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:56 pm
I'll just leave it in white for those who don't want to read it. Just don't highlight. <_<

I'm the youngest out of 4 kids, and my dad got a stroke when I was seven. He would treat everyone like crap, especially me. There was one time I had a nose bleed on a towel and my dad was angry and wondering who had done it, I was so scared I had to hide in my sister's room for two hours SOBBING. I was left alone with him most of the time because everyone was always out and my mom was always working. He would get mad for tiny things that no one else would ever get angry about. He's beaten and abused plenty of times. When I was only in elementary school I was already thinking of killing myself and my dad because he was ruining my life. One of the most traumatizing days for me was when I sort of snapped at him for yelling at me and he beat me on the head, so I tried to run away from him. HE CHASED ME. My mom had to stop him or else he would probably have beaten me even more. I slit my wrists (I know it was that lame emo s**t, but I was a kid and I thought it actually worked) when I was 11. And finally my mom divorced the a*****e when I was in 7th grade, but since we lived in a sort of Korean community that knew about everything, they sided with my dad and decided that my mom was doing it because she was selfish and greedy. But she was just trying to protect me and my siblings.

My aunt on my dad's side said that we weren't family to them anymore and I couldn't see my cousins for about two years. My mom was extremely depressed for the next year and we couldn't even go to church. I gained weight from depression and s**t during this entire time and to top it off, I had some kids at school that were extremely cruel to me when I did nothing.

I saw this therapist during 8th to 9th grade, and stopped after he continually forgot about our meetings. The last day I came to visit him, I was sitting in the lobby and he came out and completely missed me and met with another guy, so I hid my face in a magazine and ended up waiting two hours in the lobby until my brother came to pick me up. Thus, I ended therapy.

I've had a boy in my neighborhood throw their binder at my ankles just to watch me fall and hurt myself, and he didn't even apologize. In fact I think he might have laughed. High school's fine now, but I'm still lapsing into depression a lot and I was almost on the verge of suicide last year. Hopefully things will be better in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:28 pm
I hereby apologize for complaining about anything ever.

- Dickbutt  

The Egg Man

Balrog the Clown

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:27 pm
Wow, that's pretty ********. I'm not even sure what to say at this point.

Argh, I have to go write out some paper-work on some vehicles of ours that got hit by some bombs n' s**t. Hopefully I'll be able to come up with something cheery or funny by the time I return.

Oh, this thread needs more Dickbutt.  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games