Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:39 am

Celestia Whitesword
B-but ... Zendia had her homeworld blown up! ;__;

Cale never had a homeworld to begin with.
He was born inside a pirate ship that was blown up two years later by the Imperial navy.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:44 am

you don't remember selkisto? abusive parents, planet blown up, pirate gang who took him in all killed and he was left adrift in space in a headhunter, was nearly accused of being a rebel spy by imperials, eventually killed his wife by accident, accidently killed a bunch of slaves being experimented on, and then was blown up by several pounds of thermal detonite.

gendis was a b*****d child, eventually an orphan, raised in a gang that sold him and his sister into prostitution, eventually he was captured and spent time in kessel, then escaped only to learn that his sister was killed by imperials...

=/

Alianna Naviri

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:47 am

Alianna Naviri
you don't remember selkisto? abusive parents, planet blown up, pirate gang who took him in all killed and he was left adrift in space in a headhunter, was nearly accused of being a rebel spy by imperials, eventually killed his wife by accident, accidently killed a bunch of slaves being experimented on, and then was blown up by several pounds of thermal detonite.

gendis was a b*****d child, eventually an orphan, raised in a gang that sold him and his sister into prostitution, eventually he was captured and spent time in kessel, then escaped only to learn that his sister was killed by imperials...

=/

you think thats bad? You dont even want to know Link's past.
Slavery and syphilis were involved and I'll leave it at that.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:48 am

And, that Sarton fellow had his fat grubby hands in unsavory activites, such as the aforemention prostitution. b*****d. At least 'til Mordranna burned 'em off.

AFK Masturbating

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:50 am

being what is esentially a sex slave at 7, gendis probably has a whole bunch of venerial diseases, especially since his mother was a prostitute.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:51 am

Alianna Naviri
being what is esentially a sex slave at 7, gendis probably has a whole bunch of venerial diseases, especially since his mother was a prostitute.

sounds familiar.
*Hinthint*

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:52 am

Poor Gendis. ;__;
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:53 am

heh. some of his behavior explained now?

what was really sad was that the gang he was in really depended on it, or they would all die of starvation or somesuch.

Alianna Naviri

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:54 am

Alianna Naviri

what was really sad was that the gang he was in really depended on it, or they would all die of starvation or somesuch.

Well theres a reason why Link doesnt chase girls.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:55 am

Yikes again! ;.;

Kinda trippy ... us sitting here talking about the ways in which our charries are inter-connected.

AFK Masturbating

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:55 am

Cale Darksun
Alianna Naviri

Well theres a reason why Link doesnt chase girls.

i see. a little 'light in the pants'? and i don't mean gay.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:58 am

@ cw: Not really. Happens frequently to me.
@ Alianna: Get him to pull his pants off and find out.

Sol Walker
Crew

Alianna Naviri

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 12:59 am

no thanks. i'll take your implication for it.

but ow.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:00 am

Alianna Naviri
no thanks. i'll take your implication for it.

but ow.

you dont need to tell me.
Of course this could explain why he talks funny...

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:05 am

^_^

And yeah: the guy from Iria and Mordranna's "shared" flashback was also involved in prostitution. Didn't care who got hurt, either, so long as the credits rolled into his wallet, and he got "serviced", if you take my meaning.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games