Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Balrog the Clown

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:59 am
Dr.Genocide
Well I don't think my life has been shitty at all, I've had a lot of hardships but they build character. Besides, I'm becoming a pretty badass artist now!

On a note to this I was on guard a few hours ago and played out what a fight between you using fists and myself using guns might be like in an enclosed space, like inside an office building. I actually easily imagined you being able to knock the s**t out of me by simply getting within arms reach using obstacles to cover your advance.

I'm just curious now as to whether or not people are using backgrounds still or if they went back to the old white nothingness that plagues laziness. (I haven't checked in to the ABR in a while)

Oh, and for anyone else who is curious, yes: I DO consider what a fight what be like with anyone and everyone I can remember when I decide to think about it. It also plays into how I plan my strategies and tactics against people in the ABR. (unless I'm feeling froggy) I also base it off artistic talent and the persons attitude.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:07 pm
Just about anyone could kick my a** in any sort of fight. Guess that's why I use kind of a Looney Tunes fighting style. My personality is enough so that everyone seems to like me, and I don't need to fight.

Balrog: Well I've only recently started challenging myself to produce artwork beyond doodles and complete bull s**t. So I'd bought a set of pens and was using the fixed sizes to ink. The set came with one brush pen that I was too afraid to use seriously for anything until now.

Thing I was referring to in my last post

I know it's a shitty scan. I hadn't actually planned to do any inking when I started drawing them, so the pencils were a bit dark. And not only did I want the un-inked drawing to show, but the B&W scan was absolute s**t, as always.
Scanning in gray scale always produces smoother lines, but it shows eraser marks. Am I missing something with the B&W that will produce crisper images?

I wasn't intentionally trying to make a subject change, I just had another subject to discuss.

Kieden: Yeah, I'm thinkin' so too. I'm definitely going to start using them a lot more.  

The Egg Man

Jingasm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:02 pm
Don't worry I'm not trying to replace ABR.

It's more just there for a group of friends who can use it for practice. Or some s**t like that. I just made it when the thread was getting spammed and the guild seemed to die. Which now it clearly isn't.

Gotta enjoy the little things in life, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:29 pm
I see, I see.

I was just curious.  

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 pm
blegghhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrghlle  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:31 pm
BLArghghdfg

edit: i posted quax.
no more sad faces okay? Lol.  

Ragtime Mouse

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 pm
kk *sniffles*

face plant, ouch indeed. I gotta say that I am impressed and honored with how clean your work looks. Well worth the wait, and the tears smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 pm
effin a. my password stopped working

also, I think our fight will be the first, officially completed showdown lol. just roll that dice after your post, and I will do the same!  

quaximus

Cuivie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:11 am
I returned from distress, exams and relatives in hospital. Also, H1N1.
HI.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:58 pm
Ouch. I'm supposed to be getting that vaccine at some point.  

The Egg Man

Kieden

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:11 pm
H1N1 can suck it D:<  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:59 pm
I am enjoying the Quax vs. Rags fight.  

The Egg Man

Cuivie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:17 pm
It sucks. You can't do much of anything when you have it, really. Even when they just suspect you to have it and it could be common influenzia the panic the people are having keeps you out from any social activity and visitors out as well.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:15 am
Guys!

Our banner broke.  

The Egg Man

quaxcalibur
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:09 am
doh!  
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games