Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:40 pm
kat saw echo then and the other hunters at that moment there was only 20 of them kat watched in horror as echo layed there notionless and bleeding then kat heard a sound behind her she turned just in time 2 see something that looked like a net hit both her and strike sending the 2 the ground kat scrameled and clawed tying 2 get free from the net then she saw a 3 hunters come out from behind the trees one had a net launcher in his hand
'hahaha we found some lil spys"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:43 pm
she lets out a yelp and turns on her side, her stomache bleeding again, she nodds "yea..." she whispered, tears in her eyes "watch OUt!" he yelled as several nets flew and hit kiki

Strike growls, getting tangled up "NO!' he yells  

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 pm
kat contnuied clawing at the nets but nothing would breka them
"those are unbreakable by unhuman people" kat heard one of the hunters say  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:46 pm
Kiki yelped. "Momma! HELP!" Artemis appeared. "Yes, child?" Kiki pouted. "Meanie peoples trapped me in net and hurt Echo! And Echo's a nice lady!" Artemis smiled. "Be at peace, child. Everything will be okay." She got Kiki out of the nets, then knelt beside Echo, touching her lightly. The bleeding stopped, and the pain melted away into peace. "There. I have taken away the pain, for now." Artemis smiled. "I cannot stay here any longer. My brother bids me to come back." She disappeared, smiling. Kiki just sat there, pouting.  

Demonic Repentance

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 pm
(aww its not fun when you heal people so easly D: this is giveing us no chance 2 have some fun being captured for a bit *pouts 2*)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:49 pm
she groans and then lays there, silent, at ease, until she heard kat and strike, she sat up quckly "let them go" she stands shakily and grabs one of the dead mans weapons "no!" she coughs a little

Strike tries to bite at the nets "damn"

more hunters rush out each trying to grab them, on grabbed echo from behind "NO!" she growls punching him, but she was weak so all that did was piss him off, he hits her, knocking her out before lifting her up in his arms "Get those two and get this little girl" he said nodding towards Kiki  

Aprilbaby1

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:50 pm
Kiki shouted, "Kiki ain't gonna go nowhere!" Her scythe appeared. "Kiki kill you before Kiki goes anywhere!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:52 pm
( dont hunters know your not supose 2 hit a girl stare )
kat saw as hunter shot more unbreable nets at kiki and got her badly tangeled then about 30 hunters apeared and grabed kat and strike's net then one grabbed echo by the hair and the others got kiki and they pulled them till they reached a bunh of vans  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:54 pm
Kiki was furiously trying to rip open the nets. "KIKI NOT GOIN NOWHERE!!" Her eyes turned red. The net suddenly broke, and she ran off to find Ryukai.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:57 pm
the hunter stared dumbfounded at kiki running off but they just shrugged and one tied echos hands behind her back and the others threw all of the in the van  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:57 pm
Echo, whispers something but you really couldnt make it out.
(ha, guess they arent gentlemen XDD)

strike growls "ill kill you, ill kill you ALL!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:11 pm
badluckcat-13
the hunter stared dumbfounded at kiki running off but they just shrugged and one tied echos hands behind her back and the others threw all of the in the van

i think we sent are message things at the same time xD  

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm
lollz dnt wrry, i changed it XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:14 pm
(what? changed what XD?)  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:15 pm
((Can I have a fourth character? And, for future references, a fifth? XD))  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games