Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:24 pm
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Holy crud guys.

A friend asked me how many dragons I walk when I told him what I was doing last night.

I counted them, and including mine and a friend's that I'm looking after, there's close to 100 dragons in my walking posts.

That's not a walking group... that's a mob! rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:27 pm
bd004
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Holy crud guys.

A friend asked me how many dragons I walk when I told him what I was doing last night.

I counted them, and including mine and a friend's that I'm looking after, there's close to 100 dragons in my walking posts.

yeah, we got a lot in the incubator.
And more keep appearing.

And until the Sanctuary is up and running, we'll get more. Which is good. When the Sanctuary is up and running, I doubt we'll lose many folks. Having eggs and babies in both places will almost guarantee their becoming adults. 3nodding  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:28 pm
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Holy crud guys.

And more keep appearing.

And until the Sanctuary is up and running, we'll get more. Which is good. When the Sanctuary is up and running, I doubt we'll lose many folks. Having eggs and babies in both places will almost guarantee their becoming adults. 3nodding

They have begun implementing the plan for the new sanctuary. It shouldn't be to much longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:44 pm
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Holy crud guys.

And more keep appearing.

They have begun implementing the plan for the new sanctuary. It shouldn't be to much longer.

Yeah, I was just there and read what the plan is. Hope they get more mods to help run it. Otherwise, the current ones are going to burn out quickly... especially when TJ does start releasing more dragons.  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:52 pm
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Holy crud guys.

And more keep appearing.

Yeah, I was just there and read what the plan is. Hope they get more mods to help run it. Otherwise, the current ones are going to burn out quickly... especially when TJ does start releasing more dragons.

*nods*
I am still flipflopping about asking to be one. I do have a good record. I have over 50 dragons on my scroll and only 3 have ever died.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:13 pm
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
eek

Holy crud guys.

And more keep appearing.

*nods*
I am still flipflopping about asking to be one. I do have a good record. I have over 50 dragons on my scroll and only 3 have ever died.

*sniffle* But you do get selected to mod over there, you'll not have much time here... *sniffle, sniffle* Where are the Kleenex? sad

I know you wouldn't really abandon the Incubator. xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:20 pm
Willa-Wisp
bd004

*nods*

*sniffle* But you do get selected to mod over there, you'll not have much time here... *sniffle, sniffle* Where are the Kleenex? sad

heh, I hope I would just be able to work the odd hours when no one else is on. I already do that here mostly..................  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:36 pm
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004

*nods*

heh, I hope I would just be able to work the odd hours when no one else is on. I already do that here mostly..................

Just out of curiosity, what year are you in college and majoring in... ? I know college students keep weird hours. So do former night shift nurses of 10+ years whose clocks are still a bit skewed. xd  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:38 pm
Willa-Wisp
bd004

Just out of curiosity, what year are you in college and majoring in... ? I know college students keep weird hours. So do former night shift nurses of 10+ years whose clocks are still a bit skewed. xd

By age I would be a senior but I took this past year off. That is why I found Gaia. Credit-wise I am going in to my junior year. I am a geology major........I want to go to grad school for paleontology though. dinosaurs are my friends. And they already look like dragons xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm
bd004
Willa-Wisp
bd004

By age I would be a senior but I took this past year off. That is why I found Gaia. Credit-wise I am going in to my junior year. I am a geology major........I want to go to grad school for paleontology though. dinosaurs are my friends. And they already look like dragons xd

My oldest was 24 when he graduated in May. Took some time away from university to do internships. When he went back, he was much more focused and did much better grade-wise. Taking the time away from the books was a good decision for him. 3nodding  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm
Well, it has happened. The new sanctuary has been made and Loku is just getting it all set up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:13 pm
bd004
Well, it has happened. The new sanctuary has been made and Loku is just getting it all set up.

Curious. Wonder why he doesn't reserve posts rather than wanting the mods to post? Unless those mods have already been assigned to certain groups of dragons. Will be interested to see how they're going to set up the new Sanctuary.

Of course, if we continue to grow, we might have to start entertaining some remodeling ideas. But not now as it's not needed. (Don't want to panic anyone!)  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:35 pm
iUlquiorra Schiffer
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x3 Now I have another place to post my lovely little eggs, other than the help thread in the chatter box. <3

My scroll is http://dragcave.ath.cx/user/iUlquiorra Schiffer .

Whiskey Tango

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you decided to join. I hope you have as much as I'm having here. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:18 pm
Someone in the SB saw me with my 'mob' and asked me to check out the 'Dragon Stables'.

I said I would pass the link along to my guild if they would take a look at the guild and so far I've gotten no response, but here's the link anyways.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-dragon-stables-raising-siggy-cave-dragons-go/t.42192265_1/  

SparrowSaurus

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:41 am
Maha-UltimateDragonMomma
Someone in the SB saw me with my 'mob' and asked me to check out the 'Dragon Stables'.

I said I would pass the link along to my guild if they would take a look at the guild and so far I've gotten no response, but here's the link anyways.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-dragon-stables-raising-siggy-cave-dragons-go/t.42192265_1/

Thanks, Maha! Will add this link to the Help Guide list of dragon friendly sites to bump. 3nodding  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games