Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart
blessedheart

(I'll do it)

-female hunter wakes up and looks at Blais with fear, knowing who she is and knows she will do it- "I was sent to get a boy named Shun and kill Abel..! Thats all I was sent for! I swear!"

*Shun looks at her in horror then started to growl; angry as he spoke his tone* "Who sent you? Was it Konishi? Answer me!!"

-Female hunter whimpers- "Y-y-yes..."
*Shun looks at floor with hurt and anger in his eyes*

Blais: is he to send more? *she is taunting her. wiping the blood that is dripping down her neck onto her forehead. she traced the lines of her face with the dagger*

-female hunter looks at Blais with horror- filled eyes- "I-I-I-I d-don't kn-now. He just gave us t-those two tasks. I-I-I s-swear." -starts to cry-

Blais: *slaps her with the dagger cutting her cheek open* stop crying, you will get no pity from me. *looks to Shun* are you done with her , Shun? *realizes that is the first time she spoke his name aloud but ignores that thought*

*Shun stops staring at the floor when Blais says his name for the first time and looks at her with shocked eyes then gives her a weak smile and looks to the ground again. "Yeah..."

-female hunter gasps then turns to Shun- "Y-y-you are Shun..?!" -the source she was given was to see is the boy was here in this town or not. They were not sure if he was but the client said to look just to be sure-

*Looks at the hunter with emotionless eyes* "Yes, I am."

Blais: *rolls her eyes then looks to the hunter and smiles sadisticly* hm. hes done with you, but im not sure if im am. . .i quite like this game. *takes the dagger and stabbs her in the arm, then the thigh. neither are fatal, but they sure as hell hurt a lot*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm
red 14 the sniper
II_Kuro_II
"The more the merrier..is the saying.." said Abel and sighed, turning back to the mansion.
Gilbert followed Abel.

Tora closes her eyes and looks away.

"Abel...im sorry for speaking out of turn" she says looking at him again with her eyes open, "i need to rember im at your house and not mine"  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:13 pm
-Hunter cries out in pain and starts to cry again- "P-please....Have mercy.."

*Shun looks at Blais* "What are you doing? I thought you were just going to torture her so we can get some information?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm
"Good." said Abel and the ice on the door vanished.
Abel and Gilbert entered the mansion.

dfhlfhflashdfud

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: *turns to Sen* did you just. . . . . . ? *he shakes his head then looks down*

-mutters even quieter-...i........................love...............................you........-water forms around hands-

Von: thats what i thought you said. *approaches her then grabs her shoulders* why Sen?

-breaks lose of vons grasp- because....................my heart......says so.......-runs into the forest nearby-

Von: *lets his hands fall to the ground then watches as she runs away* you cant love me. . . . . .

-ears as attentive as they are hears wut he says- then ill try not to..........-tears form on her face-  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 pm
blessedheart

*Shun looks at Blais* "What are you doing? I thought you were just going to torture her so we can get some information?"

Blais: *grunts* yeah. . .but this girl is giving out information freely just for fear of death. *shakes her head* i might not play well with others. . .but i dont betray my elders so easily. And i dont think highly of it either. *glares at the girl, bloodlust appearing in her eyes, and takes her dagger and cuts her right ear off while smiling*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:16 pm
II_Kuro_II
"Good." said Abel and the ice on the door vanished.
Abel and Gilbert entered the mansion.

Tora fallows them in with her ears down agasnt her head carrying the last hunter on her shoulder still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:18 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: *turns to Sen* did you just. . . . . . ? *he shakes his head then looks down*

-mutters even quieter-...i........................love...............................you........-water forms around hands-

Von: thats what i thought you said. *approaches her then grabs her shoulders* why Sen?

-breaks lose of vons grasp- because....................my heart......says so.......-runs into the forest nearby-

Von: *lets his hands fall to the ground then watches as she runs away* you cant love me. . . . . .

-ears as attentive as they are hears wut he says- then ill try not to..........-tears form on her face-

Von: *sinks ot his knees then whispers* Sen. . . .im sorry, but someone like me doesnt deserved to be loved by someone as wonderful as you. . .  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

Blais: *grunts* yeah. . .but this girl is giving out information freely just for fear of death. *shakes her head* i might not play well with others. . .but i dont betray my elders so easily. And i dont think highly of it either. *glares at the girl, bloodlust appearing in her eyes, and takes her dagger and cuts her right ear off while smiling*

-hunter cries out as blood drips from wounded ear heavily. starts to pant heavily, shest heaving up and down.-

"Don't you think your over doing it?!" *says shun, looking away as Blais cuts the ear*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:23 pm
*stares at blais because of what she's doing* s-stop it! *remembers something from her past*  

bones and rot

Shiori_Azure

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:24 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

Von: *sinks ot his knees then whispers* Sen. . . .im sorry, but someone like me doesnt deserved to be loved by someone as wonderful as you. . .

-sends a message to his mind- i can choose who i want to love and who i dont von...if i think u are worthy of my love than you are.......  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk
blessedheart

-hunter cries out as blood drips from wounded ear heavily. starts to pant heavily, shest heaving up and down.-

"Don't you think your over doing it?!" *says shun, looking away as Blais cuts the ear*

Blais: *rolls her eyes then sighs* no i dont. but if you insist. . .* looks back at the girl and giver her the last image she will ever see; Blais clutching her dagger smiling at her sadisticly, with bloodlust in her eyes. she takes the dagger and stabbs her in the throat then on the top of the head, listens to the scream for a while, then snaps her neck.* there, happy, Shun? *looks back at him*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 pm
Misuzu0614
*stares at blais because of what she's doing* s-stop it! *remembers something from her past*

Blais: sorry but i was given no mercy, so in return i give none as well. *shruggs* thats how i look at things. you give what you get. *turns and starts to her house*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 pm
Tora carries the only hunter left to the bar and sits him on a stool with his head on his hands asleep on the table. she pours two sacuers of sake. she says "cheers brother" drinks hers than starts cleaning shot glasses again,  

Alice the Loving

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:29 pm
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk
Captain Miaka123
Emo_lovin_Punk

-sends a message to his mind- i can choose who i want to love and who i dont von...if i think u are worthy of my love than you are.......

Von: Sen. . . . i think i love you as well but. . . .i dont want to hurt you. . .  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games