Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:40 am
Koko turned her attention towards Drake when she heard his voice. She laughed softly to herself and couldn't help smile at being called a 'housewife.'
"I'm coming," she called putting away a last couple things. She returned to the living area and settled down beside Drake-trying not to think about the towel.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:58 am
"Are you finished? you sure? don't want to polish the sofa or the remote control while you sit?" Drake joked, putting an arm aroud=n her shoulders and leaning further back into the sofa.d  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:08 pm
"You know....I should," Koko replied both sounding and looking serious. As he leaned back so did she-resting her head on his shoulder. The hint that she was joking was the gentle poke in the ribs she gave Drake for the teasing and then rested her hand on his chest.

As the program continued it seemed to be addressing the growing problem of obsessivity in the nation. It wasn't something that was a real problem with vampires.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:24 pm
Drake stuck out his tongue and watched the programme.
"i'm surprised they don't all have gout." he commented  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:30 pm
Koko smirked.

"It's amazing knowing this wasn't so much of a concern several decades ago," she commented and then her face turned to a pout a the mother who allowed her 3 year old son to eat anything he wanted. Soda in a sippy cup.....a plate of fried chicken......a box of oreos. It was enough to make anyone's stomach turn.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:54 pm
"the kings got fat." Drake commented "but generally fatness was desirable. I mean, when the peasants are starving it's good."
he shrugged.
"'let them eat cake' and all that." he then nodded to the TV "that kid's getting a LOT of cake." he laughed "If i had a kid I'd not let him get like that."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 pm
Muscles in Koko's stomach tighten at the painful reminder that she couldn't have children ever. At least not her own. She tried to laugh lightly at Drake's remark, and snuggled closer-hoping the segment with the child would finish up quickly or that time would suddenly speed up and she would have to go open up the shop.

Only once had she entertained the idea of trying to adopt...or try foster care, but she decided the children would be better off with mortal parents. Besides it would probably only be a danger for them and herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:22 pm
Drake noticed koko's reaction this time. It was the same as before. he held her a little closer.
"What's wrong?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:35 pm
Koko gnawed at the inside of her bottom lip for a moment as she tried to think of a response of something other than what she was thinking. She didn't feel like laying it out just yet since their relationship was so new-might scare him off. She stroked his chest with her finger tips. "Nothing...." she replied watching the child intently as he contiued to gorge. "Just even if I could eat cake I don't think I could down that much of it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:41 pm
Drake looked unconvinced and studied her a little longer.
"Yeah..." he said, letting it drop but looking a little concerned and irritated.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 pm
Koko looked to the time. The first light of the day should have broke by now. She would have to open shop shortly, and Fayt would probably be by before too long to walk the dogs.

She remained sitting a while longer before shifting to get up. "Back to work," she smiled as she glanced back at Drake and then Judith. She circled around the couch but then paused behind Drake. Leaning forward she gave him an upside down kiss on the lips. "You two have fun," she commented to the two before heading down to the shop portion of the building. Bly and Yoki got up and followed her....although Yoki acted a bit more sluggish than usual.

((Ah.....the 'spider-man' styled kiss.....haha))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 pm
[lol - brb i need to wash up n' stuff ><]

Drake smiled at the kiss
"Tireless as ever. I'm sure we'll find something to do." after the earlier nap he wasn't tired enough to sleep, but felt like he was somewhat trapped in the house.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm
((Tay))

Koko, careful of any sunlight, turned the sign on the door to 'open.'

She took her usual place behind the counter and awaited to get through another day. Yoki laid down in the back once she made it down the stairs and snoozed some more. Bly retreated to Koko.

Deciding it was too quite Koko turned the radio, that she kept beneath the counter top, down on low volume.

---

Fayt slowly awoke and glanced at his clock. He normally was suppose to walk the dogs in the morning. But chose to sleep a bit longer. It had been a draining day yesterday with Patrick and everyone.

---

Patrick stretched out on the bed. A smile crept over his face as he recalled Judith. He was glad his age wasn't a turn-off.....and if things happen to progress into a relationship he hoped Sam wouldn't kill him for dating one who appeared so young. But until that happened he would keep his lips sealed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:08 pm
[Wow. I got sucked into a book and have been reading for the past hour otherwise I'd have been here sooner. xD]

Judith watched the TV in wonder and disgust.
"How can people eat that much?" She asked, now feeling very silly about feeling fat ever.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:10 pm
Drake shrugged and then smiled as a thought occured to him.
"they get addicted. i'm sur eif blood made us fat i'd be HUGE by now."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games