Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:24 pm
ParoX
*sits in a corner, thouroghly ignored. This despite the fact that he pounced and stole from Blaze*

::sighs::

*hugs*
Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm still waiting for a bar-made fruit cooler ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:30 pm
~Shrugs and pours some vodka into a small steel flask~

"Alright people, bar is open. Free drinks all around!"

~Looks over at ParoX~

"If you want another Kamikaze like the one you stole earlier, it's vodka, lime juice, and triple sec. Help yourself to whatever..."

~Hands Vashy the flask~

"More vodka...For now or later."

~Sits down on the armrest next to Vashy's head~  

Blaze Starwind

ParoX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:31 pm
DoomNeko
ParoX
*sits in a corner, thouroghly ignored. This despite the fact that he pounced and stole from Blaze*

*hugs*
Don't worry, you're not alone. I'm still waiting for a bar-made fruit cooler ^^;

*hugs back* Yay ^.^

A fruit cooler? I can make one of those!

*hops up and runs over to the bar, pulling out extracts of apples, oranges, lemons and limes and mixes them into a tall glass, then adding a couple of drops of triple sec, a tiiiiny amount of rum, and a drop of lime liquer*

*stirs it up and hands it to doom*

Here ya go biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:35 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Shrugs and pours some vodka into a small steel flask~

"Alright people, bar is open. Free drinks all around!"

~Looks over at ParoX~

"If you want another Kamikaze like the one you stole earlier, it's vodka, lime juice, and triple sec. Help yourself to whatever..."

~Hands Vashy the flask~

"More vodka...For now or later."

~Sits down on the armrest next to Vashy's head~

*looks up and takes vodka* thank you *tucks it to the side and munches on a Candy bar that doom was throwing at me earlier*  

Vashyyk

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:38 pm
ParoX
DoomNeko
ParoX

*hugs*

*hugs back* Yay ^.^

A fruit cooler? I can make one of those!

*hops up and runs over to the bar, pulling out extracts of apples, oranges, lemons and limes and mixes them into a tall glass, then adding a couple of drops of triple sec, a tiiiiny amount of rum, and a drop of lime liquer*

*stirs it up and hands it to doom*

Here ya go biggrin

Hurray, thanks ParoX. ^_^
*takes the glass and sits down next to Blaze, taking a few sips from it*
Well, this is turning out to be not so bad a night afterall ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:39 pm
*pours himself a dark rum and coke and then curls up in front of the couch*

So besides the war making and rampant drinking, what's everyone been up to tonite? ^.^  

ParoX

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:44 pm
~Gets up, takes a few steps back, and tacklehugs Vashy, pinning him down to the couch completely~

"Ah...I've been feeling a little lonely lately. I'll try not to scare you too badly this time."

~Huggles Vashy~

smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:45 pm
ParoX

So besides the war making and rampant drinking, what's everyone been up to tonite? ^.^

Aya, sadly I'm still trying to get that pic of Ash, Cyan and Ryo I've been working on for the past 4 days done. Problem is, I keep getting distracted, and this particular drawing was scanned right off the sheet and not traced, so I had to fix all the linse and smudges by myself using the mouse @_@ ;;

Hopefully I'll bag the shading/highlighting before the sun rsies, and then I'll just have the BG and frame to worry about sweatdrop  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:48 pm
Blaze Starwind
~Gets up, takes a few steps back, and tacklehugs Vashy, pinning him down to the couch completely~

"Ah...I've been feeling a little lonely lately. I'll try not to scare you too badly this time."

~Huggles Vashy~

smile

why do I not beleive you? oh maybe becuase of what happened last time stare *moves right paw with chocolate bar* damni't u could've let me finish my chocolate bar first!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:52 pm
ParoX

well after a nice 11 hr nap I went to my school to get my glasses and realized, oh it's sunday, it's not open. so I walked in the heat for nothing, after that I played Vice City with my new wireless xbox controller and sat on the computer for a bit. Then I went off for dinner and came back home to hang out online for even longer razz  

Vashyyk

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:53 pm
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind

~Huggles Vashy~

smile

why do I not beleive you? oh maybe becuase of what happened last time stare *moves right paw with chocolate bar* damni't u could've let me finish my chocolate bar first!

"I would let you, but I can't let you free your paw. Sorry..."

~Nuzzles Vashy's cheek~

"There are some times I really wish you weren't straight. Sure you're not bi? Just a little?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:03 am
Blaze Starwind
Vashyyk
Blaze Starwind

~Huggles Vashy~

smile

"I would let you, but I can't let you free your paw. Sorry..."

~Nuzzles Vashy's cheek~

"There are some times I really wish you weren't straight. Sure you're not bi? Just a little?"

no I'm quite sure I'm not bi, not even a teeny bit  

Vashyyk

Blaze Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:07 am
~Giggles and kisses Vashy's nose~

"Aww, that's a real shame. Doesn't quite make it as fun. But still, it is fun nonetheless."

~Nibbles on his ears~

"Rawr..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:12 am
Blaze Starwind

"Aww, that's a real shame. Doesn't quite make it as fun. But still, it is fun nonetheless."

~Nibbles on his ears~

"Rawr..."

*comes back to life from a nap on the floor*
Nya? >.<

*catches blaze nibbling on Vash's ears*
Gah!? o.o
I thought he was straight! (if not.. all the bet-- erm... La dee da biggrin )

*looks around the room to find doom feverishly working on her drawing*
...Does she ever sleep??  

ParoX

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:12 am
Blaze Starwind

~Nibbles on his ears~

"Rawr..."

stare here we go again *rolls eyes* *keeps moving right paw wanting his chocolate bar*  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games