Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 pm
Oblen smiles, nodding slightly. "Maybe a little..." He says before grabbing his plate and standing up to put it into the sink. He then looks out the window. "... though all that white does look a bit freaky..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:48 pm
Mira giggled quietly and stood up with her plate, moving over to the sink as well "You get used to it..." She smiled slightly "It does get a bit annoying though."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:13 pm
Oblen nods with a smile. "Yeah, I know I will... and how it would get annoying... just... odd to me how everything's all... white now, because of the snow."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:16 pm
Mira rolled her eyes slightly "Unlike you, 'normal' people and myself can't just melt the snow out of our way.It's a major pain trying to get anywhere when all you have are legs or a car in the snow."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:22 pm
Oblen shurgs his shoulders. "... Men could... pee on the snow, yes?... so... there's something to melt some snow."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:26 pm
Mira let out a little snort of laughter "Men usually don't do that in public, and either way that's not enough to melt all the snow that's in their way."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:42 pm
Oblen raises an eyebrow. "... and you know that it wouldn't... how?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "Which part?The fact that most men don't piss in public or the fact they the bladder doesn't hold enough to melt that much snow?"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:21 am
Oblen shrugs. "I guess the bladder thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:49 am
Mira chuckled "Physical science.I also took a course in human anatomy." she leaned against the counter and smiled slightly.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:03 pm
Oblen blinks. "... they teach you about... bladder capacity?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:18 am
Mira laughed quietly "They teach you eveything." She turned on the sink and started to wash the dishes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:06 am
Oblen shakes his head. "Everything?... like what?" He asks with his back to the window and a slightly tilted head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Like how much the bladder can hold, or the average times a human's heart beats a minutes"  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:33 pm
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. "... hm... that's a bit odd... they test you on this stuff as well?"  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games