Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GranD--LexoN

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Grand entered the library and notices how dusty the shelves and curtains are. She started cleaning and dusting every corner.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:34 pm
User Image
Prof. Beaumont walks into the library and sits down. She looks around and finds a comfy arm chair and sits in it. The white cat that she found in her room leaps into her lap. "Hello, Amer," she says, still surprised that the old potions professor left the cat for her.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

limepopsicle77

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:55 pm
With a loud crack and a puff of smoke Lime the house elf appears in the dark library. Its late and there are no students around to see him at least that's the general idea anyway. He then finds the nearest clock (there are several in the library) and starts dismatling it for cleaning and maintenance humming to himself cheerfully. Assuming he doesn't run into any problems the clock should be put back together clean and in working order by the time students are waking up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:58 am
*crack*In the middle of the night Grand apparated in the library. Grand check if everything is fine and clean after the last cleaning she made. Nodding, satisfied how clean the library is she began checking the pages of each books. In one corner Grand notices another elf fixing something. She looked closer and it was Lime. Before she could talk he disappeared. Then Grand began checking the books again. She disapparate before a student entered the room.  

GranD--LexoN

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:45 am
User Image
After Divination class, Katie walks into the library, to meet her professor. She browses through the books aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:12 pm
Professor Cotner walks into the library and almost runs to Katie. "Get your coat." She said her eyes wide, "We're going to visit someone in Hogsmeade."

(Am I allowed to do that??????)

Tabby507

Hyper Nerds Eat Cookies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:02 pm
Red comes in the library to tidy up the shelves. They appear to be clean already, but she knew there would always be one speck of dust waiting to be cleaned. "Must... help... clean library..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:46 pm
"Okay, I'll meet you in the hallway in 30 minutes." Katie leaves the library.
{{Hallways and Corridors. And yeah, you are.}}

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Bohemian Monkey

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 am
Marius entered the library and bowed to the students and teachers.

" Marius lives to serve the noble school of my masters " he croaked. He went to a corner, and starts cleaning the floors.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:40 pm
User Image*Summer wandered through the aisles, Herbology book in hand, looking for a book on Potions, since she can't seem to find hers...*  

Summer_Breeze1507

Jinn Chung

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:55 pm
*creeps softly to the libarian and returns an over-due book*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:38 pm
-whimpers and looks around-
"Arisu is afraid....."
-sits at an available chair in the back corner of the library-
"Arisu does not know where Arisu is going....", whispers Arisu to herself.

OOC: Note that I am a house-elf so I use my own name instead of me, I, my, mine or anything related to those words.

Random Laughing

Calliste Varne

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:03 am
Calliste walks into the library to get started on her defense against the dark arts essay that is due tomorrow. very much the procrastinator!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:10 pm
((What happened to posting in our house colors?)) burning_eyes  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 am
*walks into the library after a long absence and finds a random book with shiney colors on it and starts reading quietly to my self*  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games