Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:30 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

User Image

The bulk of the student body seemed to be divided equally between the four grand tables each one lavishly decorated in their emblazoned colors. Camila held her head higher today than she had ever had, her confidence had bolstered. Maybe it was because of her trip overseas in Colombia, or the doting and womanly advice from her grandmother—or maybe it was because she finally decided to blossom. Either way, she was different, and she looked it. (Plus, her dentist had finally given her the okay to stop wearing her retainer and her mum finally allowed her to wear makeup.) It was certainly a magical summer. She did, however, miss her adoptive siblings. She hadn't seen very much of Axe, Bee, or Cash—they were her favorites.

Her house table was speckled in black and green and gray; the only hint of color were the rosy cheeks, blubbering lips and heads of hair exchanging dirty looks with dark eyes. Camila hadn't missed it one bit. It only made her feel trapped. She heaved a heavy sigh from her chest and exchanged a furtive glance up and down the table. Should she try and blend in with Wendy and Mira again? Or join Morven and the rebellion? Feeling indecisive (and Merlin knows she was becoming very used to the feeling) she decided to keep to herself and sip on her pumpkin juice. But it didn't last long.

She found she had sat herself across from one of the first years and inwardly shrugged. There was no sense in sitting in silence. ”Welcome to Slytherin,” she nodded cordially. ”I'm Camila—I didn't catch your name though...”

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Great Hall, Slytherin Table
Dressed in:
Slytherin Robes
13 yrs5' 3"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

"Efficiency is intelligent laziness."

space "Indudablemente," Benjamin said dryly, in regards to the redhaired girl who was a year older than him, or he was fairly sure she was. She wasn't that much older than him regardless. Glancing up he said with short half sarcastic laugh, "Why? Did you decide to do a public service and entertain me?"

"Sorry, I'm joking," He added throwing up his hands innocently. He had been Slytherin long enough to know that many Slytherins missed the whole sarcasm could be harmless. Or that just because someone says something not directly it didn't automatically mean they were saying anything rude. Granted according to him mother his bluntness and lack of censorship could often be taken rude but he figured his dad did that and his mum put up with it and obviously liked the trait so it couldn't be that bad. Granted that quirk of Benjamin's was probably one of the reasons Mira the year before when he had snapped at her about Timothy had said he was something along the lines of too much like a Gryffindor.

"Anyways, I don't think I actually ever exactly caught your name," Benjamin added with a shrug. "I mean it is the first time we've actually talked and I'm too lazy to bother learning every name in my house unless I have a reason to-like actually interacting with them. I'm Benjamin Ryans, by the way."

((OOC: Free for Interaction))

Translations: (1)Undoubtably

Time: Start of the 2027-2028 School Year
                                                    Place: Hogsmeade Platform with Timothy and Mira
                                                    Wearing: His Uniform

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:04 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

First Year | | Eleven | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie sat quietly, an obviously bored expression painted across her face as she kept her eyes on the Sorting. And we have to watch this every year? Maisie thought wishing she could get up and leave. She had to remind herself to bring a book to the next Sorting Ceremony because as the ceremony lagged on Maisie realised that she could really care less who her peers were going to be, and would care much less who her underlings were going to be.

For a moment someone's voice, a sweet, feminine voice, floated into her ears, however Maisie hadn't paid it much attention at first. That was until she realised the voice was addressing her. Turning her head Maisie looked over at a pretty brunette who was obviously older than her welcoming her to Slytherin. Camila. Letting a small smile grace her lips Maisie nodding slightly.
                                                "I'm Maisie Reed. Nice to meet you, Camila." She glanced up to the Sorting again before letting her hollow smile falter. "Are Sorting Ceremonies always so dull?" She asked, turning her attention back to Camila. Small talk wasn't exactly her thing but at least she was making an attempt. It was better than flat-out ignoring the girl. Plus, Maisie wasn't keen on the idea of sitting around and doing nothing wasn't exciting whatsoever, maybe it got interesting at some point? She doubted it, but it was better to ask than assume.

clothing x ooc :: Open for Interaction

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:49 pm
User Image

𝑳 𝑶 𝑼 𝑰 𝑺 __ 𝑀 𝐴 𝑈 𝑅 𝐼 𝐶 𝐼 𝑂 __ 𝑨 𝑫 𝑫 𝑨 𝑹 𝑰 𝑶
𝓢 𝓵 𝔂 𝓽 𝓱 𝓮 𝓻 𝓲 𝓷,__ 𝓯 𝓲 𝓻 𝓼 𝓽__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻
𝓮 𝓵 𝓮 𝑣 𝓮 𝓷__𝔂 𝓮 𝓪 𝓻 𝓼__𝓸 𝓵 𝓭,__𝓹 𝓾 𝓻 𝓮 𝓫 𝓵 𝓸 𝓸 𝓭
9"__𝓱 𝓪 𝔃 𝓮 𝓵 ,__𝓾 𝓷 𝓲 𝓬 𝓸 𝓻 𝓷__𝓽 𝓪 𝓲 𝓵__𝓴 𝓪 𝓲 𝓻,__𝓻 𝓲 𝓰 𝓲 𝓭

'Ah! A natural leader... But a bit insensitive at times... Resourceful and a bit reliant on old ways... I know just what to do with you...' The Sorting Hat murmured quietly in his ears and in his mind. His thoughts were hollow and empty as could be—if he was going to be sorted, he wanted it be to done properly. But a small part of him was a bit disappointed that his life for the next seven years was being decided by a shabby old hat. But once it cried Slytherin, all of his worries vanished in uproar of applause. But for a moment, he blanched. He didn't know any of the other first years sorted in his house, which was a terrible shame, considering how familiar their surnames echoed in his memory banks. And hadn't Pru been sorted to Gryffindor? Didn't that make them enemies now?

”Bloody hells,” he uttered under his breath as he stepped down from the dais and made the journey to the sea of green where he would forever sit until the end of time. But he should know, at least some of them, if not from the stuffy social parties and annual fundraising events, then at least from the gossip. A Lillantine and a Winderford had already been sorted in Slytherin, both were from families as old as his own. He couldn't recall much. Likewise, the Addario name wasn't much to recall, just another simple branch extended from the Uther family. It all would have been well and fine if his grandfather (for whom he was not named after,) Louie Marco, had squandered it all away and divorced his pureblood wife just to turncloak and marry his halfblood mistress. His grandfather had sired one pureblood child, his father, in the first marriage and then two halfblood children after him. (Not that Louie minded much about blood, but honestly, did it have to be so shameless?) Shortly after, they were exiled, stripped from the family tree, had then fled to America, and was just dust under the rug until a few months ago when his halfblood cousins had come to live with him. It never bothered him before, but being moments from taking a seat with his esteemed peers, it certainly made him think.

'But now where to sit?' He pondered, only now on a much more serious note. Nearly everyone was engaged in conversation; albeit some looked much more amiable than others, there was at least an effort being made. He just needed to immerse himself, it isn't hard. His father explained it all to him before, it's just networking. But instead of diving right in, he sat himself amongst the other younger students and observed, eavesdropping when he could and judging when he couldn't.

Quote:

The Beast and Harlot

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:59 pm
User Image

___________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

She shrugged her shoulders, her posture relaxed as she lounged forward to rest her body against the edge of the table with both arms crossed in front of her. ”Oh, it depends really.” Camila commented lightly, her gaze stretched upwards to the sorting and the staff table if only out of habit. ”One time, I heard a girl had stomped on the old hat after being sorted into Slytherin. But that was years ago. Of course, Gryffindor and Ravenclaw have their fair share of house fights, too.” She mused mischievously, her giggle only slightly less than capricious. It was all stories, of course, the castle was riddled with them.

”But you'll find out in History of Magic, the class is just a battlefield for drama.” She waved one hand flippantly, perhaps feeling unguarded enough now to start twirling her hair and live life obliviously. She so hated to always be on defense.

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Dressed in:
Slytherin Robes
13 yrs5' 3"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Mira listened to Wendy explain her summer, it sure did sound uneventful. “You mean to say there’s something David’s not good at?” she questioned sarcastically. It seemed to her that the Ravenclaw tried his best to be perfect so finding something he wasn’t all that good at was hard. “Your summer sounds much like mine to be honest.” She added before hearing her question Mira supposed surprise. “I never said I was surprised. I too happen to like potions. It was actually one of the many subjects I studied up on over the holiday.” She told Wendy as she looked over at the sorting.

“We are all untitled to our own interests.” Mira added before noticed the boy who was sorted into Slytherin. “Yes, especially when others don’t want you to be.” She agreed with a smile. “Speaking of running into people. I ran into that Ryans kid on the trip here. I was honestly surprised he didn’t try to kill me after last year. He wanted me to pass a message on to you but it's probably not worth repeating.” She mentioned her attention stolen when she heard her cousin’s name.

Hearing the sorting hat call out Ravenclaw shortly after Mira tried not to smile, but regardless she had. Even when the little brat looked over at her she still smiled and gave a light wave. Dakota had gotten what he wanted and a part of her was happy about that. She questioned about letting Timothy know about him but then thought differently. No one needed to know she had made a friend who just so happened to be a Ravenclaw at least not yet.

User Image

With: Wendy

Wearing: Green with a Hint of Blue under robes

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:38 pm
We have a flair for the shade and the inbetween...
We like to run with the wolves from the darker scene!
When we turn the safety off, the shots are automatic...
All our friends tell their friends we're so dramatic!
We'll have you wrapped around our trigger finger.
Clean key yellow, you're the target for our stinger!
We'll make you flinch, make it hurt just a little...
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle!

Please keep your victory: Bored
Just give me little death: ...
I know that you're afraid of: Benjamin, fellow Slytherins
What I might be made of: Slytherin Table

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Morven wasn't very fazed by his dry response, or his sarcasm, as that was what came out of her small mouth on a nearly daily basis. "Maybe you're the entertainment," she retorted with an amused look as he threw up in his hands in show of innocence she wasn't entirely sure was really there. This was one sharp tongued second year, but then again, he was a Slytherin. You either sharpened your tongue or you held it, unless you wanted to be humiliated in front of everyone. There was a reason that sometimes the most vicious among them had the most "friends". No one wanted to be the odd one out, the target. Unfortunately, Morven generally insulted practically everyone, and she wasn't exactly radiating charm and charisma. She was a bit miffed that he didn't know her name. Obviously, she hadn't garnered a reputation yet, though for what she'd want a reputation for she wasn't quite sure. Just to have one would be nice, though. "I know who you are," she stated, and then debated silently for a moment before throwing out, "Seymour." Not that she was one to judge, with a boy's name herself. Yes, she was still infuriated by that. Everyone else seemed to have lovely, feminine names, like Camila and Wendy and Mira and even Gunilda, for goodness sake. Even the female first years had girly names, Maisie, and Artemis. Well, Artemis was more mythological than girly, perhaps, but it was still the name of a goddess. Morven had the name of a goddess for a middle name, but of course it would make too much sense to have to have it for her bloody first name. "Morven Vass," she declared, and then snarkily added, "Catch it?" She seemed like she wanted to say more, but was distracted by a vaguely familiar figure sitting down just further along the table. Was that... Camila? Gods above, what had happened to her, and why hadn't it happened to Morven? Newlyn still wouldn't let her wear makeup beyond nail polish or go mad with jewelry, and she'd had the same damned haircut for her entire childhood, and it seemed like she'd always have it. Morven shot the girl an envious, shocked smile and turned her blue eyed gaze back to Benjamin, who she didn't know if she'd just managed to spectacularly infuriate or not. "Speaking of public services..." Her eyes darted towards the for the most part, with the exception of the one Reed, talking to Camila, silent first years. "What do you make of the fresh meat?" She flushed slightly pink at her own savage little joke, but it was true, even if she could hear her sisters telling her not to be crass in her head.

IF YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP PRETENDING.

mc2

We know the halls you walk are unforgiving.
It's not the kind of place to find your place among the living.
We have a plan, we've got the means for your liberation...
You'll only have to blur the lines on a few occasions...
We have the cure for your crisis, never patent pending!
If you come along with us the doors are never ending!
If you want to rule the world you've got to stop pretending!
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:45 pm
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

space "Tal vez usted está meramente fácilmente entretenido...?" Benjamin said with a chuckle, a wave of his hand, and a shake of his head. He glanced back at the redhead upperclassman and raised a brow as he listened to her say confidently she knew who he was and used his first name. "Ah, do you? I didn't know I had a reputation one way or another. Kind of sad since I do my best to do as little as possible to get by. Hell, you sound like my mother using my first name, minus the death threats in Spanish of course." He said with a smile before he paused and glanced at Morven and said, "Actually you vaguely look like my mother. At least you both are pelirrojas."

He shrugged and raised a brow as Morven declared her name very firmly and asked if he caught it and Benjamin shrugged, "Why? Will I be needing the name for anything? I don't believe in bothering learning things unless they are useful somehow. And Hell, I'm still too lazy to bother with some things. Like learning Guarani enough to be even half way fluent. I should have, but I'm lazy."

He watched as Morven's gaze went to some other girl who looked vaguely like some South American beauty of some sort and Seymour wondered if they had someone who at least had roots there. He may have grown up in South America in Paraguay but he was obviously the odd man out there. Well between his blonde father and his redhaired mother... so he got the language and culture some but didn't look it. He assumed most people just thought he was showing off with the Spanish or had some relatives from Spain or something. He noted Morven's envious glance at the girl and he looked back to the redhead as her blue eyes looked back to him and Seymour figured it wasn't worth noting. And his parents said he didn't have manners... pfft, obviously he had some. Even to Slytherin girls that were probably pains when they weren't deciding to play nice like Mira was earlier that day with Timothy for whatever reason and put up with Benjamin and his snark.

"Public services?" Benjamin asked a bit confused by how the older girl used it and it obviously took him a second to process exactly what Morvan meant by fresh meat and said, "Oh, the first years? Meh, if they are anything like I've seen so far the girls will be unbearably snotty and boring and the guys will think they are some brilliant mastermind and they will spend the whole time smiling pretty at each other and half way liking each other while keeping a knife at ready to stab each other with. I don't concern myself with the politics of the whole thing." He stretched and then went back to propping his chin up as he glanced down the table at the various new Slytherins. They didn't look any different from any other year.

Translations: (1)Maybe you are merely easily entertained?
                                                    (2) redheads

Place: Slytherin Table with Morven and other Slytherins

The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:09 am
2027-2028 School Year

User Image
Oh you should've stayed home.
You should've known better!

How much do you want to bet my blood is purer than yours?

Second Year Slytherin
Wand: Hazel and Merpeople Scales, Inflexible, Decorated Shaft,
9 1/2 inches in length
Wearing: Her Uniform

☁ ☂ ☁

"Oh we all have something we aren't good at. Then again you could argue that David is good at causing destruction in the kitchen so it is all how you spin it," Wendy said with a small chuckle at Mira's sarcastic question. "Hmm? Maybe we can exchange ideas one of these days on potions. It is an interesting subject. One of my strengths. Who knows someday I may be the Avery's personal potioneer. Better to always have one on call for a large family and one you can trust, yes?"

She smiled and added when Mira said it was fun to be right when others didn't want you to be, "Ah, but the problem is he is so obviously the type to have wanted Slytherin. To fit in well with the traditions of Slytherin and what not. He just didn't want me to be right in regards to it. However, I find being confident in your own choices and decisions and truly happy with your thoughts admirable-even if you happen to not have very intelligent thoughts. Perhaps it is why I put up with Cathaline better at this points. The girl is an idiot in a great deal of ways but she is a confident and determined idiot."

When Mira mentioned the Ryans kid Wendy's eyes narrowed dangerously. "The kid that shouldn't exist but does because my grandfather was decent enough to let his no account father and the most disgraceful and stupid Slytherin I have ever heard of live. Hell, at least Cara Avery had the sense to only snog the guy-and that was to get decent grades in Muggle Studies-and when she did marry though it was a squib the squib was from a decent family." Wendy scoffed and ended with, "Please, I'm not interested in even acknowledging that brat's existence let alone that he can speak. It's the official family policy and I am more than happy to follow it."

User Image

You thought you were gonna throw it back in my face,
but tell me how do my leftovers taste!

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:17 pm
We have a flair for the shade and the inbetween...
We like to run with the wolves from the darker scene!
When we turn the safety off, the shots are automatic...
All our friends tell their friends we're so dramatic!
We'll have you wrapped around our trigger finger.
Clean key yellow, you're the target for our stinger!
We'll make you flinch, make it hurt just a little...
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle!

Please keep your victory: Bored
Just give me little death: ...
I know that you're afraid of: Benjamin, fellow Slytherins
What I might be made of: Slytherin Table

M O R V E N | G R A I N N E | V A S S
B L O O D T R A I T O R | S L Y T H E R I N | T H I R D Y E A R User Image

Morven didn't understand a word he said in Spanish, but decided to ignore that for the time being. She laughed. "You don't. I make a point of knowing who my housemates are. Might come in handy someday." Hey, she was no genius, but it paid to be observant. Granted, if she had a choice between saying something hilariously scathing and being keenly observant, she was going to choose the former, but she still listened. Even if she just knew a name, it always helped to have a random name to spout off when you got caught doing whatever. She had nothing to say to his reference of his mother- she didn't get half the jokes people made about their mothers, or fathers, or parents in general, since she'd never really had them. She understood his point, though, until he compared her in appearance to his mother. She wrinkled her nose, and muttered, "I hope 'pelirrojas' means 'shockingly beautiful' or something of the like or you really need to work on how you talk to girls."

She rolled her eyes. "I asked if you caught it. I didn't instruct you to memorize it. I would hope your self-admitted lazy self could at least try to remember my first name. It's two syllables. Shouldn't be too taxing." Hell, it was a syllable shorter than his own moniker. She smirked at his judgement of the first years, which was probably at least somewhat true. "What, just the boys will be keeping a knife at the ready? You underestimate us snotty, boring Slytherin girls." She wasn't actually offended, since she doubted he was speaking about her specifically. She was typically unbearably snotty, but never boring. She rolled her eyes. "They wouldn't know actual politics if they were hit over the head with a corrupt member of the Wizengamot." She didn't know actual politics, either, but suspected very few teenagers did. Most of them just pretended they did, copying the mannerisms of their parents. Morven had never held much hope in Mitchell ever having taught her anything, especially when it came to people skills, and she was right. She didn't know how to charm or manipulate or cajole. And why would she want to? Telling it like it was to people's faces was much more satisfying.

IF YOU WANT TO RULE THE WORLD, YOU'VE GOT TO STOP PRETENDING.

mc2

We know the halls you walk are unforgiving.
It's not the kind of place to find your place among the living.
We have a plan, we've got the means for your liberation...
You'll only have to blur the lines on a few occasions...
We have the cure for your crisis, never patent pending!
If you come along with us the doors are never ending!
If you want to rule the world you've got to stop pretending!
We're the boys and the girls and the freaks in the middle.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:46 am
Seymour Benjamin Ryans

space "Oh really? Handy for what exactly?" Seymour said obviously not caring about the answer and added, "Trust me, princesa, I'm really not someone worth investing your time in getting to know if you have some sinister Slytherin plot. I'm boring. Well... I guess I could give you a list of Spanish curses and some Guarani ones-I at least learned some of the basics from my parents and other's conversations."

He shrugged and then let out a laugh when Morven said that pelirrojas better mean 'shockingly beautiful'. "No, it means looks like a toad," He answered sarcastically, rolling his eyes. "It's a compound adjective that can also be used as a noun. Pelo is hair. Rojo is red. You're both female thus 'a' ending. It's a neutral description, despite what she-" he nodded down the table at Wendy who was talking to Mira "-may think. There are ugly and attractive redheads, you can figure out which one you are on your own." He raised a brow before rolling his eyes as she said that her name shouldn't be that taxing to learn. He shrugged not bothering to argue with the girl-Morven-on the point. He had seen enough stubborness in his mum, and himself, and his housemates to realize that Slytherins were probably even more stubborn than Gryffindors (who had the reputation for being so) and it was even more pointless to debate issues too often with them.

"Oh, I expect just the same of the girls too. Don't Slytherins in general have their knives ready at all times. And did you miss when I said my Mum regularly gives me death threats in Spanish? Mum was one of those snotty, boring Slytherin girls once upon a time." Benjamin pointed out before he shrugged as Morven added that their housemates wouldn't know actual politics even if they were hit over the head with a corrupt member of the Wizengamot. "I doubt they know a lot of things. They think they do, but get someone out of their comfort zone and few people can handle it. Most of them are all talk. Then again, most people are."

He shrugged and looked back at the sorting hat as the hat sorted more students and he added, "Of course, last year I was told I was too much of a Gryffindor for my own good, so maybe my opinion as a Slytherin doesn't count? Either way you must be pretty bored or desperate for company if you are bugging some underclassman."

Translations: (1) Princess

Place: Slytherin Table with Morven and other Slytherins

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:39 am
User Image

[[first year]][[pureblood]][[slytherin]]

Upon hearing "Slytherin", Artemis breathed a sigh of relief. Excellent, she thought. This was no less than she had expected. Slytherin was the house of the elite. The entirety of her family had belonged to the noble house, so it was no surprise that she, too, would join their ranks. She looked forward to making her mark on the house that had turned out many a great wizard.

Artemis gracefully made her way over to the table and took the first open seat. Instead of immediately introducing herself, she chose to listen in on the conversation around her. She wanted to be sure to impress her upperclassman, but more importantly, it was time to discern the pecking order of the Slytherin house. As a first year, she knew she would have little status, and that made her highly uncomfortable. She was a pureblood, so at least she had that on her side, but she needed to make allies, and quickly. She would have to prove her worth to one of the upperclassman, make herself invaluable to them. She didn't really give a thought to the other first years, as the chance they could help her achieve any status was slim to none. She was bred from a good family, she knew her strength, and she would play on them.

She noticed the upperclassman trading insults, par for the course for what she expected of the house, but she was uninteresting in proving herself an enemy, she didn't need to pick a side before she knew the score. Instead, she would wait and observe. Eventually, her opportunity to arise. A snake knows when and how to deliver it's bite.  

Saphira Nesya

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:18 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx мαιsιε яεε∂ xx███████xxxxintelligence without ambition is a bird without wings.

First Year | | Eleven | | Slytherin | | Single | | Half-Blood

Maisie tilted her head listening to the tales. While some girl stomping on the hat was something that she could see someone doing, she waved it off as "Nothing but a story in my eyes." Sure, it would've been rather humorous watching some crazed girl stomping out the hat, Maisie had a rather hard time believing that. Who knew how much the story had been twisted. Her gaze soon drifted to the tables at the far end of the room, seas of crimson and blue. Ravenclaw and Gryffindor...who would've thought... Maisie then turned her attention back to Camila. She would've thought the two houses would behave, after all one was known for their knowledge. To think students so intelligent would break out in idiotic fights. "I suppose rows could be entertaining enough..." She murmured guessing that those were far more common than someone apparently attempting to destroy the hat. Of course, how many would really occur during the Sorting was questionable. Either way, at least she had something to look forward to one of these times. Possibly.

Upon hearing 'History' and 'drama' in the same sentence Maisie allowed a confused expression cross her stony face.
                                                "History of Magic? Drama? What could possibly happen in that class that would cause drama?" She asked, mildly curious as to what could spout an argument of some sort.

uniform x ooc :: - - -

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:37 pm
User Image

User Image

Camila hadn't formed much of an opinion herself, she happily believed the theories spat at her without a second thought. The first time she heard it, she didn't believe it, because the rhetoric upperclassmen didn't, but the second and third time she'd heard the tale, she did believe it, if only because the gossipy girls had seemed to believe so. With her finger twirling around a lock of her hair, she shrugged her shoulders. ”I agree.” But she didn't add much more than that. Her eyes followed the first year's direction towards the house of lions and eagles. It isn't so surprising, once you thought about it. Not everyone can be the hero or the genius. ”They can be... When its not your own house losing points.” She thought bitterly.

”Oh, it's the class for 'discussions',” she mocked with the roll of her eye. ”Unfortunately, some students aren't very good at keeping their feelings to themselves.” She wanted to shrug again and brush it off, but she realized she actually hadn't explained anything and quickly added, ”its the blood purity, and squibs, and the chamber of secrets. Always riles mates up.”

╔════════════════════╗
═━┈ Third Year┈━═
Dressed in:
Slytherin Robes
13 yrs5' 3"126lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Arkendrai

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:21 pm
User Image
                                                        Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                        Closer to the edge
                                                        Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                        Always wondering why you’re here

User Image
                                                        ════════════════════════
                                                        ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔰𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔙𝔦𝔠𝔢-ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫 || 𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯 || 𝔖𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥
                                                        ════════════════════════

Ashley had joined the table and listened to the sorting as well as conversations around him. Honestly, he could care less about all the other students, he was more concerned with where Micah went. Yvonne was sitting with him, and he stared intently waiting to hear his surname called. When it was, his face went blank as the Sorting Hat called Hufflepuff. Oh no... He could imagine all of the shame and horror that would cross his parents' faces, and he glanced at his best friend, hoping he had heard false. Which, he didn't when he saw her robes change to yellow.

Ptolemy must have felt his horror, because the snake curled closer around his shoulders and hissed quietly. "This is bad, Snake-Tongue? I thought all wizards wanted to be placed."

Ashley could only spare the snake a glance as he pondered how to respond.
                                                        "Not in that house. Our parents will freak when they hear about it." It wasn't a lie, and considering the fact that he knew what happened to members of his family that didn't adhere to their standards. He glanced around carefully before he continued. "Can we drop this before another parselmouth decides to eavesdrop and comment on the fall of the house of Yaxley?"

Ptolemy nodded and hissed back, "As you wish. I still see nothing wrong with the situation, Snake-Tongue." The snake laid his head down and watched the other students, while Ashley put on his most indifferent face. No need to alert anyone, besides, he still had to try and advertise for the quidditch team. That would be a feat. "Hello and welcome to Slytherin. I'm Ashley Yaxley, vice captain of the quidditch team. Anyone interested in joining the team?"

════════════════════════

Location: Slytherin Table
                                                        Thinking: Why oh why did Micah have to be placed in Hufflepuff?
                                                        OOC: ...

Ptolemy and Hecate

All your purposes are gone, nothing’s
                                                        Right and nothing’s wrong
                                                        Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                        Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games