Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:56 am
Morgan stumbled into the HQ, looking around through hazy eyes at the happenings there. It had been on the mission in Littleroot, but it had fallen into a trance state, and when it woke up again, found itself in a dark place with no one around. Through a hazardous journey, it made its way back to the HQ, dripping wet and confused. "H-hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:01 am
Rhyme just missed the newcomer, on her way with a pack full of berries within the five varieties of flavors, on her way through the path she memorized from when she was helping with the thunderstone.

After all, she was going to check up on a certain Tyrannitar, make sure it's foot was okay. She reaches the cliff and brings out her Altaria, sitting besides it and watching out over the cavern for any sign of the pokemon.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:44 am
"You're welcome for the shorts. You can find them in the incubation room next door." Sub said with a sigh as he watched the two newcomers go about their business, more excited about their promised Pokemon Eggs than anything. Oh well. Now that he knew they were okay the Snagem leader decided to head on out of the medlab himself, walking back upstairs to the main area of the building where he would find Morgan. "Hey there. Where have you been?" He asked Morgan.

-------

Rhyme would wait a good long while, seeing many different Pokemon but not the one she wanted. A group of Graveler rolled on by. A bunch of Zubat got scared and fluttered on into the sky. Even saw a baby Ponyta and its Rapidash mother. All not what she was interested in.

"Tar..." Groaned a tan rock behemoth as it lumbered on by. The beast had a foul look on its face as it walked around, observing its surroundings consistently as if looking for something. This was Rhyme's target alright.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:07 pm
Morgan blinked, staring at Sub for a moment and considering its words carefully before it spoke. How exactly did one explain that you got lost and zoned out without being looked down upon? It was a not uncommon occurrence for it, and its pokemon didn't help much, as they simply fended for themselves and left peckmarks and scars that were usually infected by the time Morgan came back to itself. "I...don't know. Big shocker, right?"

It shrugged, laughing a little at itself and running a hand through its tangled, matted hair. There was blood, dirt, and heaven knew what else caked in it, and it go distracted pulling its hand out of the nest with difficulty, immediately yanking a hidden brush from the tangle and running it through its hair with force. It had seemingly forgotten that the leader was there, being too busy being disgusted at its own hygiene.  

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:52 pm
prinxe shadow
Morgan blinked, staring at Sub for a moment and considering its words carefully before it spoke. How exactly did one explain that you got lost and zoned out without being looked down upon? It was a not uncommon occurrence for it, and its pokemon didn't help much, as they simply fended for themselves and left peckmarks and scars that were usually infected by the time Morgan came back to itself. "I...don't know. Big shocker, right?"

It shrugged, laughing a little at itself and running a hand through its tangled, matted hair. There was blood, dirt, and heaven knew what else caked in it, and it go distracted pulling its hand out of the nest with difficulty, immediately yanking a hidden brush from the tangle and running it through its hair with force. It had seemingly forgotten that the leader was there, being too busy being disgusted at its own hygiene.

"I see." Sub said, cocking an eyebrow as he looked over Morgan, who was quit the mess right now. "Why don't you head upstairs and go get cleaned up? Also, did you ever pick yourself out a room up there? Not sure if I had gone over that with you..." He said with a shrug. "Next time you could use your SNAG to get GRAY to send the team's Claydol to you for teleportation back to HQ. That way you don't end up like...this...again."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:54 pm
Morgan nodded, leaving the brush stuck firmly in its hair to snap a salute and click its heels together- er, heel. Along with the mess it had made of its hair, one of its boots were missing, and its clothes were shredded and caked with dirt. It didn't know what it had gotten into, but it surely hadn't been good.

"Yes, sir! Thank you, sir!" It double checked the pokeballs in its backpack, and ran off, hair bouncing and a berry or two falling out as it ran. Zipping past the occupied rooms with quite a clamor, it stopped at the first empty one, slamming the door behind it and tossing its backpack to the floor. The buttons on the machines pressed, releasing its pokemon in the confines of the dark bag, as well as turning on the SNAG. Valkyrie screeched, tering her way out of the fabric, and Ghoul followed after her, sticking out his tongue. Morgan slumped to the floor with a sigh, resting for just a moment.

Soon, it recovered enough energy to take a quick shower and fight through the tangles mess that was its hair, berries and stray pokeballs and even a skitty running out of their mane and escaping the room into the hallway. Morgan got changed, and flopped onto the bed with a huff. After it slept, it would do a mission or two, try to get more friends. For now, it needed to sleep. Getting lost was exhausting.  

prinxe shadow

Demonic Star

swarm0fbees

Pierced Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:48 pm
User Image
Kyrie Malo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Revives x5, Potions x3

What doesn't kill me...

Kyrie winced as Carter tried to get up quickly, she quickly tried to hide her concern by adjusting her hat. She held back a gasp as best she could when she saw his leg, her eyes actually watering a little with the effort. She cringed when he hissed, quickly following him with her eyes as he walked towards the door. "Coming!" She said, following with a hiss of her own. Hunter and Rose trailed behind, playfully chasing and nipping each other as they walked.

She caught up with him, offering an arm to help him walk if he needed it. As they made their way towards the egg room, her excitement grew. Her Pokemon got more rambunctious and she stared at them as they came up to the door. "Hunter. Rose. You two better behave in here, there are a bunch of eggs and I don't need to breaking them." she says seriously before going inside.

The variety of eggs made her squeal happily, her eyes darting around before she finally moved towards a group and started mumbling to them as though they could hear her. As she did this, her Pokemon looked around, too..

"Dour!" Hunter yipped and Rose, moving past her and walking across the room to a particularly small egg. Rose followed, nipping at his heels. The two stopped, sniffing and staring at the small egg. The two seem to have a back and forth conversation, occasionally swatting at each other and rubbing all over the egg. "Yena." "Hou?" Rose bumped into the egg, knocking it on to it's side. "Yen! Poochyena!" "Houndour, houn!" Hunter reared up, smacking Rose in the face, then landed over the egg, his stomach rubbing against it. "Poochy!" "Dooour." The back and forth seemed like it would never end until suddenly

CRACK

The two yelped and immediately ran over to Kyrie, nipping at her heels and whining. "What did you idiots do?!" She squawked, following them to the hatching egg. "Ohmygod you hatched an egg how did you mana- oh forget it, it's your friend now!" She quickly picks up the egg and holds it against her chest. She gently presses her forehead against it and closes her eyes, waiting for it to hatch. After a few moments, she reopened her eyes and let out a shriek as the tiny feline Pokemon mewed. "Shinx!"

Unable to drop the hatchling but unable to run away, Kyrie was nearly white with fear. The kit swatted at her face and purred lovingly while Kyrie shook in fear. "Uuh.. Uuhhh.." She stammered, looking to her Pokemon for help. "I-I'll call you H-ha-harlow. Do you like th-that name little... girl?" The Shinx wrinkled it's nose and Kyrie nearly jumped. "Harley! I'll call you Harley!" She squeaked, shaking more than ever. The Shinx seemed happy, mewing again and nuzzling in to her. Slowly she bent down and sat Harley on the floor then took a few steps back. Hunter and Rose investigated Harley, sniffing her up and down before barking in what looked like agreement - they liked her and both started bathing her. "Shinx!" the soon to be drippy Harley mewled. Suddenly she jumped at Kyrie causing her to let out another shriek but thankfully she caught the kit.

"Y-yay, new friend." she stammered, looking around to see where Carter was.

(I was a little fast, it's meant to be more of an over-time thing but I wasn't sure how to word it. Carter's actions would probably be simultaneous.)

(Also, Totodiiiiilllle.)

...is my next target!

muttonchopped

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:46 pm
"Yeah, it's better than trying to go the long way and become food or a threat. Or have the occasional person wanting to cram you into a tiny ball," Cera spoke up, floating a couple of feet behind Sub in her best impersonation of a particular hybrid she knew. The irony of the last line wasn't lost on the Mew, but she preferred not to think about it too much.

Though, by the time she spoke, Morgan was already gone. Oh well.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

sintaurs

Tipsy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:58 pm
User Image

User Image
          Carter did his best to walk as fast as he could, trying to keep up with Kyrie's eagerness. Every so often his own Pokémon would float up to his side to try to assist him, which he'd allow for a little while, then he'd push them off and try to make due. When his female companion tried to offer him her arm he shook his head, and kept on going, lugging his dumb leg like a dead weight. When they finally arrived he propped himself up against the wall, catching his breath as he watched Kyrie skip off to inspect each egg and hopefully pick one out. While she danced through the rows of baby Pokémon, Carter set his sights on picking the first one he was drawn to, stumbling over to hold one up to his chest, practically purring at the warmth it was emitting. He was sure it'd hatch soon, and his Pokémon must've thought the same, hovering around the egg. Mojo was touching the sides with "hands", humming lowly while Dracula screeched in the background, circling around the rest of the party. Carter looked up at him and laughed, distracted just long enough for his Abra to pick the new addition to the team up.

"Hey!" His Trainer shouted once he realized what was being done, making a grab for it. "You come back here! Give it back!" Instead of listening, Mojo just stared in his typical fashion as if Carter were the one at fault, and then dissapeared with a cry. Exasperated, Carter limped to Kyrie, surprised to see a new Pokémon bundled in her arms. It must've hatched while Carter was preoccupied with his thieving Abra. Resisting the urge to scratch the Shinx under her chin, Carter briefed Kyrie on what had just happened, if she hadn't seen it.

"Mojo just, ugh, ******** teleported my Pokémon egg to wherever! That, ugh... I swear!" He was breathing havily, trying to keep his temper under wraps in front of the newborn, managing a smile while he let Harley smell him.

User Image
abraMojo (M)
abraQuiet - Nods Off A Lot
abrabrTeleport
abrabrPsyshock

User Image
abraDracula (M)
abraNaive - Likes to Thrash About
abrabrLeech Life
abrabrSupersonic
abrabrAstonish
abrabrBite

Bag
map of johto (1)
hoverboard (1)
snag machine (1)
snagem network access gear / SNAG (1)

pokéball (1)
potion (3)
revive (2)

Madeye Mallie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:29 pm
Darksol88
"Yeah, it's better than trying to go the long way and become food or a threat. Or have the occasional person wanting to cram you into a tiny ball," Cera spoke up, floating a couple of feet behind Sub in her best impersonation of a particular hybrid she knew. The irony of the last line wasn't lost on the Mew, but she preferred not to think about it too much.

Though, by the time she spoke, Morgan was already gone. Oh well.

"Cera, there you are." Sub said as he turned around to face the Mew. "Where is Sol? And for that matter, Amaranth? Haven't seen any turkey feathers around here lately."  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:52 am
SubonicXP
Rhyme would wait a good long while, seeing many different Pokemon but not the one she wanted. A group of Graveler rolled on by. A bunch of Zubat got scared and fluttered on into the sky. Even saw a baby Ponyta and its Rapidash mother. All not what she was interested in.

"Tar..." Groaned a tan rock behemoth as it lumbered on by. The beast had a foul look on its face as it walked around, observing its surroundings consistently as if looking for something. This was Rhyme's target alright.

It was actually pretty peaceful, she'd think to herself, watching all the pokemon as her Pokedex updated with sightings, but no captures. No, she'd be after the big prize--to see that pokemon again--and...well..aw. She loved seeing the Ponyta trot around its majestic mother, but her eyes were peeled for...

Ah! There!

Poor thing was not in the best of moods, it seemed. She scurried along the wall, keeping pace with it. "Tyrannitar?" She called out with slight hesitance in her voice; Though she was sure it probably would recognize her, she wasn't sure if it would take it's mood out on her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image
Kyrie Malo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Revives x5, Potions x3

What doesn't kill me...

Kyrie kept her eyes trained on Carter, trying to push aside the fact that she was holding an electrified kitten in her arms. She frowned sympathetically, completely understanding what it's like to have a Pokemon with an annoying habit. Slowly, trying not to disturb the young Harley, she reached out and patted his shoulder while smiling weakly. "So, uh, I guess you get to know something that most people don't now." She pauses, glancing around nervously before continuing. "Back home there was this Persian. I dunno if somebody owned it or what but it.." she glances around again, leaning in as close as she dared. "It was completely, unequivocally evil. I have scars." She seemed to hiss the word scars, glancing down at Harley quickly.

"So.. you have a haughty, egg-stealing Abra and an unknown baby while I have two idiots a little monster." She squirms a little, slowly moving a hand towards Harley. She looks obviously distressed, white as a sheet as she pets the Shinx's head like she might pet Hunter or Rose. After a few terrifying moments she scratches Harley behind the ears, causing her to purr happily. The purring seemed to put Kyrie even further on edge. "I feel like she's plotting my death but she only wants attention. Do you want me to help you look for Mojo and the egg? Maybe the search will help me adjust or something.. Oh! Rose and Hunter can try finding his scent if you've got something he touches a lot."

...is my next target!

muttonchopped

swarm0fbees

Pierced Puppy

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:28 pm
Anamineh

It was actually pretty peaceful, she'd think to herself, watching all the pokemon as her Pokedex updated with sightings, but no captures. No, she'd be after the big prize--to see that pokemon again--and...well..aw. She loved seeing the Ponyta trot around its majestic mother, but her eyes were peeled for...

Ah! There!

Poor thing was not in the best of moods, it seemed. She scurried along the wall, keeping pace with it. "Tyrannitar?" She called out with slight hesitance in her voice; Though she was sure it probably would recognize her, she wasn't sure if it would take it's mood out on her.

"Tar?" Muttered the monster as it turned around, flicking its tail in an agitated manner as it glared at Rhyme. "Tyran..." It moaned in its throat before turning back away and continuing on its seemingly aimless journey. Something was bothering this beast, hard to tell what as it seemed almost lost in thought, paying attention to nothing in its path or around it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image
          He kept a grim face as Kyrie told him about her past, managing an empathetic smile. He knew how it was to feel something like that, but he didn't voice his thoughts, just preoccupied with petting her new Shinx and worrying himself about where Mojo got off to with that egg.

"I'm... sorry?" He managed to squeak out, not used to comforting others that weren't himself. Quickly, he wrapped his arms around her back in what could pass for an awkward hug, but he was off in such a flash that seemingly nothing had happened. He coughed. "This little Shinx isn't so bad, it's all about how you raise them. ...Apparently the message's not getting through to my Abra. I don't think he'll hurt it, probably just preform some weird ritual on it, I don't know. I just want to get to it." At the mention of tracking Mojo down by something he touched, he fished his Ball out and crouched (after some difficulty, his leg was still bothering him), holding it out so Kyrie's Pokémon so they could get a sniff at it. "We'll see." He stood back up, pushing the Pokéball back into his bag and looking up at his good Pokémon. "Dracula, could you scout the skies for our runaway friend? Make sure to cry especially loud if you find anything, we'll probably be able to hear it." Nodding, the bat flew away, smashing into the wall beside the doorway before he actually got out. Carter winced. "Okay, that didn't seem too reliable. Um... Mojo can only teleport to places he's been, so shall we check the last place we were?

User Image
abraMojo (M)
abraQuiet - Nods Off A Lot
abrabrTeleport
abrabrPsyshock

User Image
abraDracula (M)
abraNaive - Likes to Thrash About
abrabrLeech Life
abrabrSupersonic
abrabrAstonish
abrabrBite

Bag
map of johto (1)
hoverboard (1)
snag machine (1)
snagem network access gear / SNAG (1)

pokéball (1)
potion (3)
revive (2)

Madeye Mallie

sintaurs

Tipsy Ladykiller

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:00 pm
SubonicXP
"Tar?" Muttered the monster as it turned around, flicking its tail in an agitated manner as it glared at Rhyme. "Tyran..." It moaned in its throat before turning back away and continuing on its seemingly aimless journey. Something was bothering this beast, hard to tell what as it seemed almost lost in thought, paying attention to nothing in its path or around it.

Nope, not happy in the slightest. Rhyme sighed and continued following the Tyrannitar as it ambled on its way. "Wait up!" She was no Pokemon therapist but she was concerned about its behavior. Perhaps, somehow, she could help?  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games