Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:08 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

╔══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╗

Esmee hummed as she walked down the street and into the park. She was quite excited for this blind date, she'd been on a couple in her time and while some people turned out to be boring or total creeps, a good number of them were cool people. And even if no romantic relationship came of it, they ended up being good friends. Though honestly it had just been a long while since she'd been on any kind of date. But it had been long enough, she'd done her grieving and it was time to get back in the saddle. Her long locks, put into two french braids which was a long enough process, bounced behind her. She really contemplated whether she should've taken that hair potion to shorten her hair. It was the closest thing she'd be getting to a haircut, goodness knows she spent enough time growing her hair to have it cut. Scrolling through her phone she pulled up the picture of who she was supposed to meet as a refresher. From what she could go off of, the woman was quite pretty. She found the heterochromia to be interesting, the witch had actually made a couple potions to give herself alluring dual colored eyes. They certainly beat the hell out of contact lenses. Then she got the message that said date had shown up at their meet up spot. She picked up the pace and came to a stop beneath the tree. The first thing she noticed was an odd puddle of what looked to be tea on the ground. She then looked up and let out a low whistle to catch the woman's attention. "Well hey there beautiful, whatcha doing there?" she asked with a chuckle, lifting her sunglasses to rest on her head. Leaning against the trunk of the tree, she gave a sly grin. "I don't think tea is too good for the plants."

╚══⚸*:・゚✧☾ ☥ ❦ ☥ ☽*:・゚✧⚸══╝

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Soleil Park ღ My Company: Lin ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Blind Date in the Park ღ My Thoughts: This is gonna be great~! ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: N/A

ღ ❝OOC❞: Okay this is way later than I wanted, sorry about that hun. I had some job and family stuff to take care of.

Falling Scattered Petals

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:37 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick carried Hiro in his arms as he took a shortcut to the center of the park to meet up with his friend, Saeki. He had took a shortcut in case the other male had gotten here before him and he didn't want to wait for too long. Not long later he sees Saeki on one of the swings then stopped to watch him for a moment. He thought the other had a 'something' air about him with way he was using the swing and couldn't think of a good word to describe with at this time. "Hopefully he didn't have to wait for too long" he thought as he approached from the side. "Sorry for the wait, Saeki. We're here now" he apologizes to him politely. Hiro sweetly meowed his greeting to the human and pawed the air playfully with his right paw. "This is Hiro. The white kitten I've told you about" he formally introduced him to Saeki. "If you're ready I want to show you our favorite spot which one of the reasons I invited you to the park" he informs him. Another reason being a neutral environment in introducing Hiro to his new friend. Other reasons are sharing his favorite crisps with him and doing to the modeling today. Hadn't brought them up in the phone conversation because they came to mind after and he didn't want to interrupt his friend's breakfast time again. Although the modeling was discussed in the past, however, it was brief and no date was decided at the time. All items were in the satchel he was wearing right now including Hiro's treats and toys.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:a little excited.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 7:59 am
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Soleil Park, Uptown Soleil With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Meeting with Patrick and his kitten Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki was relaxing on the swing while he waited. He wasn't even pushing it off hard or even doing anything to keep it going. They remained swaying softly as the young man kept a lookout for his friend. It would seem they arrived just as he was looking another way though as he suddenly heard a familiar voice from nearby and he looked next to him. Saeki smiled when he saw Patrick and got off the swing he had been relaxing on. "Good morning Patrick, good to see you again. Don't worry, I wasn't here for very long yet." he replied and chuckled when the kitten meowed and pawed the air. "Well, nice to meet you Hiro." he said and smiled after the cat was introduced before carefully offering his hand for the kitten to sniff. His gaze went back to Patrick when they spoke again.

"That sounds great, thanks. I am all set." the young man replied and would follow his friend once they would lead the way. "I thought it was because the park is beautiful and calm." Saeki said and chuckled. He didn't know what they would be doing out here, but it would certainly be a good day whichever they decided. That much showed when they spent an entire day following their blind date. If anything it seemed a good sign to Saeki, that they could get along so well. And he enjoyed the time they spend together, as well as whether it was something active or more relaxing in his opinion. The day looked promising already.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#990000]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Morning to you too, Saeki" Patrick greeted back. Took his word for it about not waiting long, but he wished he didn't pass up the chance to sketch him while he was still on the swing. He sighed mentally, "Maybe I will get another chance in the future" he thought to himself. He is pleased with Hiro and Saeki's interaction so far and thinks they will continue to get along. Hiro sniffs the human hand when it was offered to him then licks it with his warm, moist feline tongue. "Delighted to hear it. I long for some privacy before I pop the question you" he said being vague on purpose. "Your attitude certainly brightens up the mood more" he said him before leading the way to the hangout spot. "Beautiful and calm? I guess it is. I thought of it as a common meeting area and training ground" he responded softly. The spot was away from the paths and secluded by a mostly shaded area and bushes with a tree in the middle. Wasn't a secret spot, but this was his time openly sharing about its location unlike with others where they happen to show up while they are here. "Here we are" he announced smiling. Gently set Hiro down on the ground first before taking off his satchel before sitting down under the tree. He opened up the satchel and took out two bags crisps, one was flavored tomato ketchup made with sunflower oil and sea salt, and the other flavored firecracker lobster. "As a follow up to the snack conversation the other day I thought I could provide an opportunity to try a bag of crisps from my personal stash. I brought over to different flavors to pick from. Although you're free to decline if you want to" he offered and he didn't want to pressure him to try them.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pain: - "the usual" | Mood(if Character sprite is not yet available): | Company: Esmee Han | Previous Post:

Items at hand:

folds of top
    • shizhong the spear
    • phone

hand held
    • bottomless cup x2

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

She found herself called upon from below to find her date was here. 'Ah. Lin Jixue was thankful for choosing to make the cups be tumblers as opposed to more easily manufactured drinking cups. "I believe I am enjoying tea with a view." She replies casually before taking another sip from her cup. She grabs the other cup to make it a little bit more stable before sliding off the branch she occupied and landing just outside of the puddle.

She turns to her date before handing her one of the cups. "This is for you. The cup was made in such a way that the contents will never be less than 64 ounces even when being drank off of if the cap is on the cup and it is not tilted any further than a hundred and eighty degrees- bottomless, so to speak. Peach blossom with roasted rice tea." She eyes the puddle when mentioning the the cup being drunk from. The puddle was certainly way more than 64 oounces.

"Actually, tea is good for plants, it just depends a lot on what you used to make the tea. For example, some teas use tree bark, using that tree bark to make a tea and then pouring it onto a cutting or a seed increases the likelihood of successful cut propagated plants or the likelihood of successfully germinated seeds. Teas made from flowers when sprayed into foliage and growing fruits also hastens fruit ripening in a perfectly organic manner. Teas made from leaves when poured onto roots are even known for increasing foliage." She chuckles before taking a sip.

"You look lovely as well, Miss-" She narrows her eyes. She has learned many languages in her life but the spelling and the marks on the vowels could be pronounced in so many ways she stops. The surname was almost certainly Asian but the given name.... She was almost certain it wasn't. With no background as to which way to pronounce it... "Miss Esmee?" A guess, pronouncing it as /eismi'/ then trying again. "Esmée?" She guesses again, basing the pronunciation on French phonetics. Then again trying another guess that the mark was for intonation in another language's phonetic system. "This one apologizes, but you will have to educate me into how your name is pronounced. Miss Han." She finally admits defeat. "In return, this one does not mind being referred only by Courtesy name-a kind of first name that's only given when older than 20 years-, JīXuě."

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Given Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Things that only matter when in a fight or when casting lots of spells at once

Concentration ( # of things being concentrated on )
  • (prep/sustain)What boundary am I playing with?(boundary between what/and what?) - effect - duration
  • (sustain)space inside clothing(Inside/Outside) - storage - 2/-

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>storage spell - +1 - x1
>the usual headache - +1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 2(must be equal to the pain rating at the top of the post)

//OOC: No worries, I don't think I have a right to complain since I don't have much of a life (yolo, 1 class, 3 units, only occurs once a week until February, this isn't even thesis) and irl is more important ^^; I get impatient but it's probably because I have literally nothing else to do and even then if I'm hit with writers block I won't say anything...
KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:23 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Park, Uptown Soleil With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki smiled when Hiro licked his hand and softly scratched under the cat's chin. Not to long however as he knew some cats didn't like to be petted for a long period of time. It didn't take long before they were walking further into the park. He was surprised a bit when he heard what his friend said though and glanced at them. 'Popping the question.' Saeki was curious what they meant by that. But he just said he wanted to be somewhere private first so the young man would hold his curiosity and await his answer there. Of course it usually only meant one question. Though Saeki wouldn't jump to conclusions. There were other questions that benefited from privacy as well. Last he wanted was to jump the gun and misinterpret what was on his friend's mind. Saeki chuckled when Patrick spoke of the mood and smiled to the other.

"I'm glad it helps." Saeki said. He never really was the type for being a morning grouch. The young man was simply used to early mornings. The young man looked around them as he followed Patrick to their spot and noted how the trees started to rally around in a way. It was quite intriguing. To his surprise it led to a beautiful spot that didn't even look like you were in a park. "Wow, this spot is amazing." Saeki admitted and smiled as he followed after Patrick to the tree and watched as Hiro was placed on the ground. The young man smiled and sat down next to Patrick at the tree. "I did consider bringing something myself for Hiro, but I didn't in the end as I don't know what he likes or can and can not eat. I didn't think of bringing anything for us though." Saeki admitted and chuckled a bit. He looked at the two bags before he replied. "Both are unusual flavors. I think I'll try the lobster." he replied.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro purred some while he was being scratched under his chin. Patrick was very much pleased to hear the other compliment the spot. Hiro sat near his owner for the time being after being set down on the ground. "Its okay since the snack was a spur of the moment anyways. You will get more chances in the future" he said with certainty that he believes they will continue to see each other in the future. He wants to see him more because he thought he had such a great influence as a friend. "Aside from the obvious chocolate, milk, and raw meat. There are onions and garlic, green tomato, potatoes, yeast dough and caffeine" he listed for what a cat cannot have when it comes to food and treats. "Was very sweet of you to consider such a gift for Hiro" he praised him. "Just came to mind that Hiro will be moving on to adulthood very soon since winter isn't so far off. Though still a long ways off to what I'm guessing to be his birth month" he said because when they met wasn't so far at this time of year. "Here you go. The flavor will taste a lot like what is described as" he said handing over the lobster bag one. Got out a ball with toy mouse from the satchel then rolls it out several feet away from them and watches Hiro go after it. "Would it be too weird to give a cat a gift for an anniversary?" he asked Saeki as he opened up the bag of tomato ketchup flavored crisps. "Of course, that is not the question I was referring to moments ago" he said before eating a chip. Savored the flavor of the crisp for a moment before speaking again. "The question is about modeling. If it is alright with you, could we do it today? I have my sketch book this time. Could be done here after we eat or to our next location at the forest I also mentioned the other day. I'm fine if you don't want to do it today or not at all " he asked him nicely and the other was free to decline since he wants consent without pressure or obligation to oblige.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:appreciative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée let out a soft laugh, a beaming grin still on her face. "Well I'm sure it's a lovely view." She said back crossing her arms over her chest. Her eyes would take a quick glance at the puddle once more before noticing her date coming down from the tree. Blinking for a moment at the offered cup, she stood up straight and reached out to take it. "Oh wow really? It takes some cool magic to make a bottomless cup, quite handy too." That also explained the puddle, which was good cause her curiosity was going to kill her till she found the explanation. She took a sip of the tea from the cup with a soft sigh. "Y'know I've never been much of a tea drinker, coffee's more my thing. I actually can't get started for the day until I've had a cup or two. I might have a bit of a caffeine addiction now that I'm really thinking about it. But this is actually pretty good, so I might have to ask my dad to send me some of his teas to give them a try." She looked up from the cup, cocking her head to the side as the other woman spoke about tea being good for plants. She gave a half shrug and a chuckle before taking another sip of the tea. "Eh I've never been an expert on plants to be honest, I was just messing around. Though I must thank you for the illuminating knowledge, they do say that you learn something new everyday. Nature can truly be a wondrous thing." Esmée did have some insight on nature as many of her potion ingredients came from nature, though she didn't dabble with plants too often. She couldn't help the smile that quirked up her lips as her date seemed to have trouble pronouncing her name. Which was fair since there were a few different ways to say it. "You were pretty close the first time, my name is pronounced Ez-May. It can be a tad confusing given the name's French origins and the various ways of saying it." She explained, rubbing the back of her head. Still she adored her name since it was chosen by her grandmother, whom she held the utmost love and respect for. She lightly tapped her cheek and let out a low hum as the woman went on. "JīXuě huh? Well if you'll allow me to call you by that name, then I'd be honored to." She had only heard of the concept of Courtesy names once, so seeing it used in real life was quite interesting. Shaking those thoughts away, Esmée was quick to change the topic. "So why don't ya tell me a bit about yourself as a bit of an icebreaker before we get to the conversational topic they sent us." She asked as she lead the way to one of the nearby benches.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Soleil Park ღ My Company: Lin YinRou (JiXue) ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Blind Date in the Park ღ My Thoughts: This is gonna be great~! ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞: Ohh is that so? Well I've been in that position before with nothing to really do. But I'm gonna do my best to reply as much as possible since my stuff is clearing up for the most part.

Falling Scattered Petals

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:09 am
Pain: | Mood(if Character sprite is not yet available) | Company: Esmee Han | Previous Post:

Items at hand:

Folds of Top
    • Shizhong the spear
    • phone

handheld
    • 1x bottomless cup

Lin Jixue chuckles humorlessly. "My abilities can apply to lots of things but would be disastrous under the hands of someone who does poorly in math and would also be weaker under someone who doesn't read philosophy." She takes a sip from her cup.

The silver haired immortal smiles. "I have noticed that most of the younger generations do seem to be a lot more fond of coffee than tea." She reflects casually, younger only being seen as such thanks to scale. She silently took note of the possibility of giving a coffee plant if her small scale agriculture projects bore fruit. "During my era, tea was common more because it was easy to make. I truthfully only got to try coffee a few centuries ago and back then it was an incredibly expensive thing." She wondered if the young woman in front of her had picked up on her subtle hints at being incredibly old. She did get to try it at about mid1500s-ish? "With tea, back then it was easier since unlike the unfortunate foreigners who thought they had to spend millions on dried leaves boiled in a pot, I know that it was made by boiling plant parts and leaving it to steep. There were some more expensive teas that could be done by roasting, crushing or drying the plant they'd use but even then it was really that simple." She smiles before beginning to wonder if Esmee was already getting bored of her technical speak. "I'm glad you like it. I made it with roasted uncooked rice and picking peach flowers off of my potted trees." Her trees lacked the art required for it to be called bonsai. She wouldn't call it that.

"I wouldn't call myself an expert in plants either." She reflects humorously. "I just did a lot of farmwork and lived in a time when there were more legitimate plant-based cures for disease than there are now. There used to be a flower that people who had dangerous work grew. Sun and Moon Dew Flower I think? It was found and grown deep in caves but only in select spots where there was a lot of energy flowing in the cave and where light flows. That plant had a property that dictated that it only allowed itself to be seen during winter and summer solstice. It was sought after because if you bled onto it before the flower bloomed, it would grow a second body for you in case you died within a couple of years and would bring your soul to that new body good as new. The body would last for however long that person would have lived. That being said, that plant is extinct now. Its growing conditions were very specific and it needed a large magical beast to dwell in the same part of the cave for it to live. Not to mention, a plant that gave you a second chance at life upon death was very useful and a lot of people died in that era so the moment the knowledge of its existence was publicized, it wasn't surprising what happened next." And that was only one of those extinct plant species that mages wrote about. She could only imagine how many were left now.

"About myself..." She put her thumb under her chin in a thoughtful pose with a hum. "In history books printed in this era, when they mention China, you know how they talk of emperors trying to become immortal by ingesting questionable substances like mercury and arsenic? It was a kind of Taoist magic, that being said those emperors didn't know what they were doing. I'm a Taoist priest. Under that system, even normal humans could become immortals or even gods with the right merit and ability. If a person worked smart enough in certain fields and took care of their physical bodies well, they extend their life, gained abilities concerning their discipline and slowly become more difficult to kill until the heavens decide that your exploits have become a big enough deal that they need to attempt to kill you by smiting you. If you survive the smiting, you're now a Taoist immortal.... That's what I am. A human who seeked knowledge and followed the ends of the earth up and to the point of becoming immortal." This wasn't a secret. It wasn't a big deal to her either. What usually bothered people in this era was the extent of her inability to die. "Please say if I'm becoming too engrossed in details not necessarily interesting." She quickly adds before changing the topic. "Would you like to share anything about yourself as well?"

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)

• (prep/sustain)What boundary am I playing with?(boundary between what/and what?) - effect - duration
  • (sustain)space inside clothing(inside/outside) - storage - 3/-

>Storage spell - +1 - x1
>The usual headache - +1 - x1
Total: 2

//OOC:
KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2019 12:53 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Soleil Park, Uptown Soleil With: Patrick and Hiro Status: Relaxing with Patrick and Hiro Wallet: $500 Profile: Konosawa Saeki Address: 1521 Lumiere

User Image

Saeki knew a thing or two about cats. He had lived among several of them. Back at home there had always been stray cats here and there and since his parents forbid pets, due to bath house hygiene, the young man would sneakily go see them and would often bring food. Often left overs from their previous meal. That was about his extend of experience with pets however. "I look forward to that." he said as Patrick mentioned he would get more chances in the future. When Patrick mentioned a list of items a cat could not have, Saeki smiled. "I was going to go to the pet store to buy cat treats." he explained with a chuckle. "But I realized I don't know if Hiro has a specific diet or is allergic to some specific food or even likes some type of food. So I decided to bring some another time." Saeki said and winked.

The swordsman wouldn't even dare to even think about giving Hiro other food then licensed cat food now. He had learned now that not everything was good for cats. "Thanks, I remember bringing food to stray cats at home. Of course Hiro is no stray but he is a cat. A very cute one might I add." Saeki complimented the kitten. He was sitting next to Patrick when they spoke about the anniversary and asked the question. "I don't think it is weird. It's cute that you think about that. And I did hear say that pets are part of the family so wouldn't it be normal to celebrate their birthdays?" he asked back and looked at Patrick. He thanked Patrick kindly when they offered the bag and accepted it, opening it up. It sounded promising. Especially how Patrick said it tasted just as it sounded. Saeki liked spicy food.

It's scent was definitely promising. Saeki took a crisp out of the bag and popped it into his mouth, tasting the flavor and he smiled. "This is delicious. It has a nice pang to it from spices." he said happily once he swallowed. Soon though he was distracted from the crisps when Patrick mentioned their question and he looked at his friend to hear what they wanted to ask. It had sure been a mysterious comment earlier. When he heard the question, Saeki was surprised that it was about modeling. It didn't really need seclusion to be asked, but if that was how Patrick preferred it, then he was all for. As he was for modeling, he had promised after all. The young man didn't mind to model whenever they asked.

"Of course I haven't come back from that. I'll be honored to model for you. Though I am not actually dressed in anything special for it." the young man chuckled. "Just let me know where you prefer to do it and if you need anything specific." Saeki said and smiled to his friend. To him, there was nothing really special about him. But if Patrick wanted to draw him, why would he not let them? Especially if it made them happy. It was kind of flattering to be called a model too of course and Saeki really didn't mind. He just needed to know what Patrick wanted to go for.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 3:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick wasn't sure when or what they will do next, but he was certain the next meeting will happen. He hopes to meet up with him again in near and not to get in the way of the other's schedule. Hiro continued to play with his ball, the fake mouse flinging around inside of it as the kitten rolls it around with his soft padded paws. He chuckles too, "Sounds like the best place to get them" he said about buying treats at the pet store. He smiled at the wink, "Cooking him home-made food counts to a diet, I suppose. Luckily I've haven't countered anything he is allergic to. He loves himself some beef and he likes those biscuits they have in the store" he tells him. Gave him some insight on the kitten's eating habits to go off of for picking out a treat to give to Hiro. "He is certainly is very cute" he agreed about the compliment. Hearing the other has previous interactions with felines does explain how he is able to interact with Hiro well moments ago and it does put him at ease about future interactions between the two.
He was relieved to hear from the other that he doesn't think its weird to celebrate a pet's birthday. Blushes a little at the word 'cute' because he usually hear such delicate word used to describe his way of thinking. "I don't know when his actual birth date is and as I've shared the other day I've never celebrated my own. Doesn't mean I couldn't pick a date, right? Like the date we met at the pet store" he answered and asked him. "I've also haven't experienced celebrating someone else's birthday. Could you share some personal knowledge on how that works?" he requested from his friend. He smiles widely at the other's happy sounding comment about the bag of crisps. "Delighted to hear it" he said and laughs a little joyfully. "What you were wearing for clothes isn't what inspired in the first place. What you're wearing is fine and what I need is you to be able to stand still for five minutes" he responded after eating another crisp. "We'll do some poses here and some at the forest" he said as he thought about some more. "You will even get to see the rough drafts and preliminary statue" he said as to what the other will get as compensation.

╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:appreciative.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

1105 Etoile District

네가 가까워지면 ..

Esmée felt a brow quirk as she listened to the silver haired woman. It wasn't too hard to piece together by the use of the word centuries and other things, that despite her young looks, her date must be rather old. Which was pretty interesting, it wasn't often that she could come across a long lived being. Though it did get the gears in her brain turning, wondering just how the woman had come to live this long. The witch just assumed it was either magic or some kind of curse as those were her usual go-to's in many a situation. "Wow thanks for the enlightening if brief insight on tea. I think my granny back in Korea would love to talk with you, she really enjoys her tea. Spending time with her, my brother and my dad is really some of the only times I actually enjoyed drinking tea. It was such a calm, bonding time for us." She said with a fond smile. "Huh that's an interesting combo to make tea out of." She muttered, taking another sip. Her eyes widened ever so slightly as she listened to Jixue talk. "Hmm I think I read about that flower before in one of the magic journals that my family keeps. Though that was a while ago so the finer details were a bit fuzzy. Honestly it makes complete sense that such a thing would go extinct, goodness knows how people can be about their own mortality. Having a back up in case you bite it does sound tempting, especially if someone were dying of an incurable illness. Still such a shame that it couldn't be preserved, I would've loved to see that flower for myself. That does make me wonder what other magical plants have gone extinct over the years. I've always been more or less interested by ancient magical history even though I'm not exactly the studious type." She chuckled, rubbing the back of her head.

Esmée listened intently to her date, feeling ever increasingly intrigued by the woman. "Ohh so that's the reason you spoke of being so long lived. A Taoist immortal.. Now that's a first, I don't think I've heard of that before. Hm? Oh no no don't worry I'm finding this all immensely interesting. Say if you don't mind my asking, how far reaching is your immortality? Would it take a lot to actually kill you?" The witch was only really asking out of a morbid fascination than anything else. She perked up a bit and let out a soft, thoughtful hum of her own. "Well my life is definitely a bit more simple than your's has been. I'm a witch through my mom's side of the family, our roots tracing all the way back to France though my family is from New Orleans. Supposedly through the accumulation of magical energy throughout the years, when members of my family come into their powers, our hair will change color. It's kind of a point of pride to some of us." She said, motioning to her long dual colored locks. "Meanwhile my dad's side of the family is all human, and we don't tend to use our magic around him as it freaks him out. But sometimes I just can't help but try to spook him a bit, all in good fun of course." She said with a laugh. "My expertise lies mainly in animal shapeshifting and potion making. I can also fly, but I admittedly don't use it as much as I should even though it saved my life and how I actually awakened to my magic. Besides all that I'm just a pretty normal fun loving gal." She finished with a half shrug and a grin.

╔.♄.═════════╗
ღ My Money: $923 ღ My Location: Soleil Park ღ My Company: Lin YinRou (Jixue) ღ My Relationship: Single ღ My Outfit: Blind Date in the Park ღ My Thoughts: This is gonna be great~! ღ My Mood: Cheerful ღ My Inventory:
ღ My Profile: Right Here! My Job: Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

ღ ❝OOC❞:

Falling Scattered Petals

Quote:

Quote:

╚═════════.♄.╝

나는 너에게 마법을 쓸거야.

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:49 am
Pain: - "Nothing New" | Mood(if Character sprite is not yet available) | Company: Esmee Han | Previous Post:

Items at hand:

Inside blouse
    • Shizhong the spear
    • Cellphone

handheld
    • 1x bottomless cup

"Bonding with family is nice, isn't it?" She smiles serenely, just a hint of sadness tainting her features. It was nice. Lin Jixue has no more living relatives, only a few acquaintances who are all equally reclusive to hermits. She listens as her date talks about her own family.

"Aye, the ones who manage to successfully cultivate to immortality have an unspoken rule to never speak of how bad actually being there is to those who are still working at it. It was considered insensitive, since those working on it were probably making it their life's work and then someone who already achieved what they were doing comes along and tells them that what they're working for is terrible. Usually by then the latter would have already worked for at least a century so imagine being told a century's worth of work will not lead to anything particularly enlightening." And even worse on those whose life expectancies were short to begin with... She adds internally. "Not very much I'd imagine. The magical herbs usually have living conditions that are really hard to replicate and some are only seen under specific conditions. Being hunted to extinction is bad but there are also a lot of them with unknown status since they could be killed and no one would know since they can't be seen under the conditions they were killed in. Habitat loss is usually a bigger threat. There aren't a lot of scientists who acknowledge magic and there aren't a lot of magical practitioners who acknowledge science in return so expeditions to find their status are rare and with some of them only being there at specific times of the year, if they miss it they'd have to wait until next year to check and it could be too late by then. That being said, I have a sizeable collection of books, scriptures and scrolls through the years on the matter. I wouldn't mind lending you some if you feel like reading." She offers.

She raises a brow in intrigue. It seemed this one was also a curious type. She was never for keeping people away from facts however so she didn't mind the question. "The extent of my inability to die.... It varies for my kind since it also depends on how they achieved the status and what they were doing on the way there, but for me there was that time I got all my bones and flesh crushed under an avalanche after exploding internally from qi deviation and I'm still here. I don't think asphyxiation does the job either, my body just reflexively forces me to breathe when unable to and drowning is worse since I could also be crushed under water pressure while breathing in something that I'm not meant to breathe until I get washed ashore and still live. There were also a number of times when I took my own heart and crushed it to prove to certain folks that I couldn't and walked home and worked my farm and went to work the following day no problemo other than less stamina than I'm used to. Although I was a little bit lightheaded until I healed from that." She answers nonchalantly. The matter of the avalanche however... She didn't need to give context for that, she felt. It was from a time long ago and she didn't feel like saying that it was to avenge an old friend in the days when she cared more.

"Naturally multi-colored hair, that's neat." She says. It really was, that kind of thing was rare outside of magical beasts. "For human-born ones of my kind, it usually depends on when they ascended to being completely immortal. We can slow or stop aging for ourselves and extend longevity at different stages of our lives as we continue to 'eat' energies but we have nothing on genetics that make people inclined to whitening hair. If a person ascends at the age of... Probably forty to fifty or younger? They might get to keep their original hair color but if it gets any longer than what was typical for their family their hair whitens out. I got mine at around 800 so my hair will stay like this forever- many years ago it used to be black. Can't say anything about those who weren't human born however since it's probably different for them." A person could in theory ascend at seventeen, there was records on someone who pulled it off, however she wouldn't envy that. Ascending required lots of hardship and to ascend at that age required a very tumultuous life even by the standards of that era when war was a common occurrence. In addition, it was also incredibly improbable- not impossible- to pull off.

She listens then shares her own side."My field is boundary manipulation. It's neat and versatile but a headache. I get to know whenever any boundary is destroyed, moved, breached or left within two thousand kilometers of me like a social media notification as you young folk would see it except you can't mute it, it doesn't go away and it's transmitted right into your head instead of a screen. On the other hand I can manipulate the boundary between zero and infinity and give myself an infinite supply of anything that doesn't rot, manipulate the boundaries of a room so that it has more space inside without changing its external size, manipulate the distance between point A and B to get to places faster, know exactly when the sun will rise or set and how high or low the water gets in a given area, reattach body parts for as long as the body part in question hasn't been detached for longer than five hours by removing the boundary created from removing body parts. This being said, there are a number of boundaries I could in theory work with but wouldn't touch it with even a li long pole. I love knowledge but some of them better not manipulated, lest large scale problems occur."

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)

• (sustain)space inside clothing(Inside/Outside) - storage - 4/-

>Storage Spell - +1 - x1
>Constant headache - +1 - x1
Total: 2

//OOC: li, the unit of measurement =w=;
KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 12:45 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

"I thought so." Saeki replied and chuckled. The pet store was the safest place to get treats after all. But for someone like Saeki who had an affinity with cooking, making treats for Hiro himself sounded intriguing. Though it would probably be a bit of testing and hoping if the treats would earn the feline's appreciation. It was a challenge that Saeki didn't get scared of by though. The young man nodded when he was told Hiro liked beef and the biscuits the store sold. Perhaps he could try and put them together. Of course it also gave him a starter point for trying out his own recipes that he could try and put together for Hiro himself. Surely he could find an extensive list on the internet what cats were allowed to eat?

Saeki made a mental note to make snacks for Hiro as well as Patrick and himself for the next time they would meet up. "I see, I can work with that." he said about the cat's eating habits. The swordsman ate some more crisps as he listened to Patrick and made some plans in his mind already. When it got to celebrations though, Saeki looked at the other and smiled. "Of course you can do that. It's an important day for you both I am sure. I'd say it fits a feast." he agreed. Saeki was thinking about it as the other spoke of sharing some knowledge about birthdays. "When it came to my parents and birthdays they would just arrange cake and a few gifts. The rest of the day was often spend at favorite places of the celebrated, followed by a meal in one of the restaurants in the city." Saeki shared in big lines.

The young man watched Hiro as they played and smiled. "When it comes to Hiro's birthday you could always see about finding or making a cat safe cake. And you could take him out around his favorite places. Of course they don't allow cats in restaurants, but you can do a lot right at home. If you want I could lend a hand too." Saeki offered about the celebration. It sounded like fun and he wouldn't mind helping out. After a bit they spoke about the modeling and Saeki nodded. "That sound easy enough." he said and chuckled. "Just let me know what poses you want me to do. It sounds like fun." he admitted.

Genkawolf

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:45 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"I have no doubt he will do really well as pet owner" Patrick thought to himself smiling softly. Anything he knows of birthdays are from books and other mass media which are usually exaggerated to some extent for entertainment purposes. "That's a promising response" he thought after listening to him. Gave his full uninvited attention to his friend for the time being. He thought a feast would be pretty good as long as there are people there to enjoy it with. Isn't like he could really carry on a conversation with a feline. After hearing what the other's birthdays were like he felt quite envious of him, but he tries really hard not to let show on his face. Instead he stuffed his mouth with crisps to distract himself from his emotions. "Yes, you will be a very good event planner, Saeki" he said to the offer and upgrading it from helper to the one in charge. "I will give out the instructions once we get started after we finish out snack" he said to him. He was hopeful the other will be able to keep with his enthusiasm about the modeling up during the whole process. "I also brought some wet napkins to wipe our hands off with" he added and reached into his satchel with the hand he wasn't using to eat with to pull out a packet of wet napkins. Always keeps a packet in his satchel since you never know when you need one especially if you have snack time in a park. Being prepared was the least he could do for today's outing that he is being in charge of.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1226.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Saeki. outfit

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games