Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:48 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[there was already a pillar sealed in fire, plus how would you get the thing all the up to the pillar, PLUS, why'd you steal those things from shaman king, think-tank running a little low? wink
((There is nothing wrong with using stuff from another anime. And do you really want me to get technical as far the fire around the pillar goes because I certainly can.))
[[why would you seal two pillars in fire? Isn't that defeating the purpose of make each one a different challange? And wouldn't the Hakage be pissed that you didn't just hamper a contestant's way, but actually changed the settings on one of the challanges?]]
((Like Genji said your getting ahead of yourself. If you forgot this part of the chapter is supposed to last 3 weeks. So until Genji tells me other wise your going to have to be slowed down.))
how are we going to make 3 weeks go by faster? I mean, we probably can just say, "After traveling for a few days" or something, cause the people back on Kohona are going at a pace of events every second or minute, we would jump over them so much. Gah, these time differances suck]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:55 am
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Silly Genji
Fight type: Minor conflict
Advantage: ???/Equal (?)
Estimated outcome: K.O.

"... You're in my way"
Senji's dragon flared. It's time, Senji thought to himself. He formed the traditional Hyuuga stance and rushed towards Kenji, his speed had doubled since they last fought...

"Am I?" Taking his stance, he used the 'base form' (kickboxing) and then rushed in to meet Senji, noticing Senji's speed Fast!!!. As he moved in, his dragon buzzing in response to Senji's dragon...
In response to Kenji's Dragon, Shinji brushed it to the side with his free hand -obviously reinforced with Jyuuken based Chakra- , leaving Kenji's front open. Shinji made an open palmed trust for Kenji's face, dragon in hand...

"NO!" Kenji shouted as he brought back his left hand towards Shinji's incoming right hand, blocking the attack with a closed fist: The dragons 'resonated' upon impact and 'roared' at each other... "What happened Shinji... tell me!!!"
"... Shut up!" Senji yelled as he drew back his dragon and threw a side kick for Kenji's gut.

Kenji saw it coming and blocked it with a raised knee. Kenji figured it was no use talking. "Fine..." Kenji resumed his whole Ten Ryuuken stance and closed his fist.... the Dragon's head now forming on the closed fist...
"Hyuuga ryuu, Tendo..." Senji said as he moved back, unclenching his fist, forming a palm. He moved back a little, making some distance between them. "Come"

Tempted, he rushed with a lot of his real speed, leaving an after image behind him. However, he knows that Senji can't be fooled... Kenji lashed out with his right fist, aiming for Senji's gut...
Senji quickly grabbed Kenji's fist and pulled him forwards, throwing him off balance, with that he nimbly twisted around him and threw a hard palm at Kenji's back, attempting to jack some chakra in it...

Oh crap!! Kenji knew it was coming, but he wasn't going to let it happen. Quickly, he bended his knees and back flipped behind Senji, and kicked out during mid-flip, aimed for his back...  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:59 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[there was already a pillar sealed in fire, plus how would you get the thing all the up to the pillar, PLUS, why'd you steal those things from shaman king, think-tank running a little low? wink
((There is nothing wrong with using stuff from another anime. And do you really want me to get technical as far the fire around the pillar goes because I certainly can.))
[[why would you seal two pillars in fire? Isn't that defeating the purpose of make each one a different challange? And wouldn't the Hakage be pissed that you didn't just hamper a contestant's way, but actually changed the settings on one of the challanges?]]
((Like Genji said your getting ahead of yourself. If you forgot this part of the chapter is supposed to last 3 weeks. So until Genji tells me other wise your going to have to be slowed down.))
how are we going to make 3 weeks go by faster? I mean, we probably can just say, "After traveling for a few days" or something, cause the people back on Kohona are going at a pace of events every second or minute, we would jump over them so much. Gah, these time differances suck]]
((Silly boy, think of it as an episode of Naruto. It'll concentrate on a person then move the spot light to another character. For example the episode where Kankuro and Temari Save Shika and Kiba, it kept on switching between the two...))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:13 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Why do you have such a superiority complex?))  

Kai Hyugiha

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:19 am
Silly Genji
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
((Silly boy, think of it as an episode of Naruto. It'll concentrate on a person then move the spot light to another character. For example the episode where Kankuro and Temari Save Shika and Kiba, it kept on switching between the two...))
[[yeah i know, but time still only passes the same for everyone, meaning i would have to wait until a week or so had passed on one end before i could finally gear up again.]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:20 am
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[i don't, and don't be like my mom and start randomly tossing around BS diagnoses (sp?) just because your frustrated with someone]]  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:22 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Oh crap!! Kenji knew it was coming, but he wasn't going to let it happen. Quickly, he bended his knees and back flipped behind Senji, and kicked out during mid-flip, aimed for his back...
The kick connected, sending Senji to the ground but there was a poof of smoke and Senji couldn't be seen.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:25 am
Silly Genji
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The kick connected, sending Senji to the ground but there was a poof of smoke and Senji couldn't be seen.

Not again... Kenji was going to activate the Ryuuringan, but refrained, he must fight with out it sometimes. Relying on one thing constantly can be a dire consequence. He waited for Senji...  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:26 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Kai Hyugiha
The_Last_PlainsWalker
[[i don't, and don't be like my mom and start randomly tossing around BS diagnoses (sp?) just because your frustrated with someone]]
((You think a problem in an internet forum is making me frustrated. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 8:26 am
{(Hey, Genji, I'm confused. I reread the first post, and I saw the titles section. I have two questions:
  1. What does TBC mean?
  2. Why does it say Yoshi Yamata?

having asked that,...)}
In his wandering, Urasuke came across Hytoshi. {(Just so you know, Nitroxic, for the purpose of this, Sasaki Urasuke is a friend of Hytoshi.)}
He then shouted, "Hey! Hytoshi!"  

Trowa The Fearless

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 9:09 am
Trowa The Fearless
{(Hey, Genji, I'm confused. I reread the first post, and I saw the titles section. I have two questions:
  1. What does TBC mean?
  2. Why does it say Yoshi Yamata?

having asked that,...)}
[[pretty sure TBC is like TBA (To Be Announced) so it probably means To Be Created.]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:51 am
((I leave for a day and everyone is at each other's throats again.. stare ))  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 1:32 pm
Dragon Sneeze
[[and appearantly i have a large neck]]  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:44 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
((You were born with it))  

lKiCk-l

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 4:33 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
((You were born with it))
((This thread is just crazy. xd ))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games