Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:27 am
((okay lol smile ))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:12 pm
Keara took on her wolf form once again, tired of her human form. Once in her wolf form she leaped into the shallow part of the river and started to jump around, sending water in ever direction.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:17 pm
Sora looked and watched Keara, smiling to herself. Then looking to her right, smelling Tumorias coming towards them.

((Too bad Slighter is offline...><))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:19 pm
Keara growled at the water and pranced around in it. She was acting like a puppy she knew, but she was just enjoying herself.

((Yeah I know lol....)  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:25 pm
Watching Keara she smiles and laughs softly, glad she was enjoying herself and was comfortable.

Tumorias came out of the shadows in her human form, seeing Soa she smiles and sits next to her, "Hello.."

(( ^^ So how are you?))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:50 pm
Tomomi Chihiro
Watching Keara she smiles and laughs softly, glad she was enjoying herself and was comfortable.

Tumorias came out of the shadows in her human form, seeing Soa she smiles and sits next to her, "Hello.."

(( ^^ So how are you?))
Keara stops and looks at the new arrival.
((i've been good, sorry it took me so long to reply my mom kicked me off the comp))  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 8:54 pm
Sora jumped a bit and looked at Hero's younger sister, "You sure like to sneak up on people!"

Tumorias shrugged, "I try..." Then looked at Keara, "Hello.."

((Hey, no problem! ^^))

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:00 pm
"Um.... hi...." She lowers her head in a nod and then stands straight.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:01 pm
Tumorias nods back, "Nice to meet you, I'm Tumorias.." She says noticing the male on the rock.

Sora watched the two converse.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:04 pm
Keara looks from one to the other and wags her tail as she starts romping in the water again. She pauses and then starts to chase her tail, spinning towards the water fall as she does so.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:04 pm
Slighter still being quiet in is small corner kept looking at them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:09 pm
Tumorias then looked back at Sora, "I found more about that plant...but I'll tell you later about it..." Then Tumorias remebered why she came here, going into her coat pocket she grabs two of Sora's antiabodiac ((hopefully I spelled that right)) needles, "Here I found thiese on the ground.." Handing them to Sora.

Sora's eyes widened a bit and looked at the small pack around her waist seeing it was open, "Thank you very much!" she said as she put the needles back in her pouch and zipped it back up.

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 pm
Keara stops chasing her tail and stumbles around dizzily.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:12 pm
Slighter tilted his head wondering what Sickness sora had, But he didn't ask her since maybe she wanted to keep it secret.

Comment my profile bish!
mad

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:16 pm
Tumorias nodded, and watched Keara fall, then looking at the male once again. After looking at each wolf she says standing up, "Sorry to leave so early, but I'm actually chasing Hero down..."

Sora started to laugh some, "Alright..see ya later then."

Tumorias nodded, and turned into her wolf, running off.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games