Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moist Owlette

Risky Risk-Taker

18,825 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Cosmic Repairman 75
  • Planetary Technician 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:25 pm
Hi, names Hiroko-kun! I fell in love with Rping about a month ago and certainly would love to rp even more. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:32 pm
uhm

yo

ven arc

big ro (ragnarok online) player

i love naruto outlaw star etc

sorry ladies im taken...
^^

lol

just playing

originaly

i was technically loaded before i was hacked

ehh
what ever

anyway im seriously dedicated to rping

loves <3  

Ven Arc

I am Chimera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:09 am
The name is Anthony, or Tony for short.
I joined my first RP a few days ago, but nobody updates it anymore, and I don't want to RP by myself. I love RP-ing (it's a great way for me to practice creative writing), so I can't wait to see what this guild is like.

And, yeah, my Gaian friend list is tiny, so please help me out with that. Thanks!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:53 am
I'm Cat and obviously I like to rp. But this is my first time ever joining a real rp thread, I usually rp over YIM and AIM with friends. Instant replies I guess... anyway my girl got me on here and since she thought it's so great, I guess I'll give it a try. Meet fellow writers/rpers and all that.

That's all I've to say really.

The Lady Meow

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Megathread 100

deFig

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:31 am
Right... *cough* Is this thing on?

Nah sorry that was lame. I am deFig, or Figeeh or whatever variation of it you can think of. I've been RP'ing on and off for about a year now. Always forums style, usually on other websites set up by my good friend Charbi. We have a RP thread running here on Gaia aswell.

Joined the guild because I'm eager to expand and improve my RP'ing skills. I also have a wish to see the "professionals" in action so to speak. Would like to see to what heights this art can be taken, because I imagine it's pretty far!

So yeah, hope to see you all around biggrin !  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:56 pm
Greetings & Good Evening Everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself: I am Captain J. Kurisutofa, or 'Lucky Jack' of the 'Lady Washington & Co.' Pirate Guild (Est. 2003), Vice-Captain of the United Pirates of Gaia - Isle de Provoka (Est. 2004) & Agent-Cooperative of the recently formed 'British Royal Navy' Guild (Est. 2007) by Lord Admiral Nelson.

Up until now, I've found myself fully capable of developing massive amounts of roleplay and storyline material, but as of recent I've been trying to collaberate with Lord Nelson on bringing his and my roleplays together to form one monumental world of seafaring adventure: Imagine if you can, taking the Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy, Treasure Island & Kidnapped Novels and a pinch of Skys of Arcadia and then tossing in Master & Commander and the Horatio Hornblower Series. It would be beyond that of which I can only hope for.

Now, being in the middle of all this, things become rather confusing and therefore I have stepped aside for a week or two to get things straightened out and to also try to recruit members where I can. If anyone has any questions as to how to join, feel free to PM me anytime.

((Also, I'm looking for Mod work if anyone has anything available..))  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

[zombi]

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:38 pm
Well hello everyone, I am the [zombi] master of the universe, aka Emily, but my friends call me Smemily... or Smem for short. Wow I have an effed up name...

You've probably figured out that I'm a girl and that my avatar is full of LIES, sorry if I led anyone to believe I was a yucky boy. I am eighteen years old, but I don't act it, and I have been RPing on and off of Gaia since I was thirteen. For the past year I have been faithfully involved in a Harry Potter (don't laugh!) Roleplay on livejournal, and I recently joined one that is post Deathly Hallows which includes almost all of the players from the first game I mentioned, so I have a pretty good way of managing my life and RP time.

I'd love to pick up some extra tips that I haven't learned yet as well as share some of my experience with beginners. I can't wait to get to know y'all!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:55 pm
Hello all. You can just refer to me, as Zero. I enjoy role playing, and I hope to have fun doing so, with the rest of you.  

RodWarrierZore

Dalneik

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:15 pm
Hi, I'm Dalneik. I'm not sure what all there is to say... I love RPing, which is what brought me to this guild. It'll probably take me a while before I start posting anything, but when I join in any RPs I usually keep up with them until they finish or die. That's about it...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:18 am
Hi, I'm Azura. I'm 14, i just joined gaia and i love to RP! I'm good at it so basically i joined so i can get better^_^. It's nice to meet all of you.
Not much else to say...  

AzuraRK

insane mastermind

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:46 pm
well, im inuyasha, real hard to figure out huh?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:07 am
Hi, I'm new here.
I used to rp a lot and for a while it was kind of my life but slowly I grew out of it. I started only doing one on one rps over PMs and then I stopped rping altogether. I really want to get back into rping but nothing seems to hold my interest for very long. (I think I'm more of a fanfic person now.)
I consider myself fairly experienced, I try to type longish posts, and I have many characters. If anyone would be willing to help me get back into this I'd be very grateful.

Thanks much,
~Liz
(If you want to talk to me PMs are best. 3nodding )

Fornax Chemica

GoldenNote

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:49 am
Hi! I just joined, and I feel great to be in this guild. Where I started to RP was on an IRC channel with my friend. We had loads of fun. Sometimes we cheated, but we were always thinking outside of the box. Anyways, I know some may think my name is, well, not the best, because I thought it was the username, not the avatar name. So anyways, please call me Peter =)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:27 am
A male, dressed in various items in the color white, makes his entrance unto the many people of this fine guild hall. He, of course, expects that they expect an introduction from him. The smiling gentleman clad in white does a graceful bow to one knee in respect to all those around him.

"Greetings everyone," he says in an upbeat tone, "My alias is Cheshire Delusion, however I expect I may trust you all with my real ((real world)) name, Quade ((Said like Dennis Quaid's last name there =p))." He pauses for a moment, looking around at all of the faces, "I expect that I will be seeing a lot of some, or maybe even all of you so I shall let you know a small bit about me.

"I, of course, enjoy role playing very much, even though I have fallen out of it in recent times. My favorite types are medieval and fantasy. Other than role playing, I love anime; food and soda; video games; drawing, though I've fallen out of that recently too; and being around friends." He smiles warmly at everyone and continues, "I genuinely hope that we can become good friends in all that we may do together... Now if you excuse me I need to make myself familiar with the area. Good day to you all." He bows to all once again, catching the Bone Dragon helmet as it tries to slide off his head before he rises, takes a look around and sets off.

((If anyone wishes to invite me to a role-play, contacting me via PM would be most appreciated.))  

Cheshire Delusion

Invisible Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100

shadowed pen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:29 pm
3nodding Hello all! I am the shadowed pen, lost and forgotten behind Writer's Block *le sigh* Shadow works well too. I love to RP but sadly, the block has my talents underneath it so inspiration can't quite find me. crying I'll more then happily join Rp's, my usual is fantasy, but i am fairly good at certain anime one's as well. also, if anyone would like, i do editing as well ((side note: i don't care for critiquing but can as well)) Thank you for adding me on here and i hope to meet you all 4laugh  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games