Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:30 pm
(( Yea same I have been doing testing at school... *sigh* ))

Aleu looked up as she asked them is they wanted to know how he got his shackles. She then smiled a little bit, and said " Ok, sure. " As she said that, Aleu sniffed the air noticing another wolf's scent nearby. She turned her head in the direction the scent was coming from, and perked her ears up, listening for the wolf.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:44 pm
Yunnora got to her feet, and very curiously began to fallowing the scent. She looked around but saw nothing and became even more curious, but this was allways her downfall which got her into trouble.  

WingedVampireAngel

wambo-wambo

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 am
Sparrow had just returned from the forest and was still looking forward to a nice nap. She headed over to the den still in her wolf form.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:09 pm
Thanatos softly chuckled at there intrest. The perking up his ears he sniffs the air and walks around the clearing then seeing the other wolf heading towards a den he stops. His reddish eyes on the she-wolf.  

Nutella Mocha

NamiSan92

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:27 pm
Aleu looked at the she wolf and imediately recognized her. It was Sparrow! Aleu always saw her in the forest, so she kinda knew her. Her ears perked up, as she looked at Sparrow.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:45 pm
Sparrow notice Aleu looking over at her. Sparrow nodded towards the other wolf. She walked over to see if there was anything new going on. "Hey" she said reaching Aleu. "What's up"  

wambo-wambo

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 10:28 am
He walked in

"Hello, my name is Kren..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:36 am
Aleu looked at Sparrow and said "Nothing much... A new wolf named Thantos just came. " she turned her muzzle toawrds Thantos. " Well are you going to introduce yourself Thantos? " she asked as she went over to him. " Come on Sparrow. I want you to meet him. " Aleu said.

NamiSan92

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:42 am
Kren stepped out a bit, not wanting to be ignored.

"Is anybody gonna answer me or are you all gonna ignore me?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 3:28 pm
"Hi there Kren! I am Pup. Nice to meet you." Pup put out his paw.  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 5:48 pm
Thanatos nodded his head at Sparrow, "Hello there, Miss..?" Then he turned his head towards the new male-wolf, "Hello there." He said standing up, he was the biggest wolf in the clearing. Him being a dire wolf and everything.

Sora walked out of the shadows and noticed Thanatos and Pup. Smiling she trots up towards them. Her crimson fur and eyes glowing with the moonlight, "Hello there everybody. How is everyone tonight?"

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:30 am
Yunnora felt peircing eyes and shiverd at the feeling. She saw Sparrow and happly sat back down next to Alue. She kept quiet seeings as they knew eachothe before introducing herself. "Hello, im Yunnora." She said nervously, her pointed ear twitched, giving away her nervousness.  

WingedVampireAngel

wambo-wambo

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 11:40 am
Sparrow said "I'm sparrow. The pack's definatly grown." she added with a glance around dthe den.

Flora entered the front of the den and glanced around looking for her daughter. She padded over and sat by her daughter.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 12:21 pm
Oh, hi mommy. I met a new friend. His names Kren!  

Wolf Hakino

Mazarith Firin

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 3:47 pm
He smiled sweetly at Sora, it was a rather unwolvish smile.

"Hello."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games