Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:01 am
Slighter let out a small growl has he curled up into a ball while closing his eyes slowly "Boring day uh." He said to her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:04 am
Sora nodded, "Yup." But she wasn't complaining, at least she wasn't spending this boring day by herself.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:12 am
Slighter sigher and put his head on her lap playfully for no reason and looked up at her, his tongue dangling out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:16 am
Sora laughed as she looked back down at him. Scratching him behind the ears.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:20 am
Slighter bark playfully has he started to growl softly has she scratched his ears. Looking up at her again, Slighter nudged her lap and smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:27 am
Sora chuckled as she scratched his ears a couple more times then stopped. Resting her arms on his neck, since his head was on her lap.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:29 am
Slighter smiled and shook his head has she rested her arm over his neck and closed his eyes, 'Comfy?" He asked her playfully.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:34 am
Sora laughed. "Yup, your neck is soft." She replied as she looked back across the horizon. The sun was going to set soon.

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:48 pm
Slighter let out a small laugh and looked out into the horizon as well, 'It is really? I never was able to check." he said to her has he yawned, looking at the sun setting.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:57 pm
Pup got up from sleeping behind a rock and looked at Slighter." The sun doesn't set until you tell it to you know." Pup yawned and told Slighter " You have a strange power in you"  

Wolf Hakino

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:16 pm
Sora chuckled and looked back down at him for a second. Then removing her hands from his neck she puts them on the ground behind her. Leaning on them. "You really can't feel your neck.. not with your paws any way." She replied laughing a bit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:19 pm
Slighter nodded and stayed where he was but moved in alittle farther in so his head was over both her lap, "yeah I know." he said with another yawn has he rolled on his back.

Slighter
Captain

Wolf Hakino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:34 pm
Pup awoke from his nap and yelped. " OW MY TAIL!!" Pup took his tail back and licked it. "Hey SLi-Sli wanna go over to the fighting grounds to practice fighting??"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:01 pm
"God Slighter, I think your laziness is wearing off me.." She replied laughing some. This has been the laziest she had been.. ever.  

Nutella Mocha

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:03 pm
Slighter laughed, "Maybe so, but you can't say you don;t enjoy it." he said has he licked his lips and smiled at her, turning into his human form, leaving his head don her lap.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games