Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:27 pm
Slighter looked at them both and smiled has she just laid down on the shores of the lac looking at the others.

((Sorry for the wait, I got caught up in other stuff))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 9:56 pm
((it's okay smile i won't really be on much for the next few days.....))  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:34 pm
[Sora sighed, leaving it at that. Standing up she stretches abit. Then looking at Keara she says.] I could pop your shoulder back in place and let it hurt like hell for a couple of minutes or you can just let it pop it back in by itself and be in pain for a bit. [Then looking at Slighter she sits back down again. Leaning on a tree.]

((lol. No problem Slighter! and Keara hopefully to see ya soon again!))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:19 pm
Keara looked from Slighter to Sora and took on her wolf form. "I'll let it do it on it's own, I'm not good with people when they do something that causes me pain. Even if it's for my own good...." She lowered her head and her fur bristled as she growled playfully at Slighter and Sora.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:35 pm
Shuicho nudged Zayra playfully. Branwen took the wood from Zayra and Shuicho beginning to cook. Branwen and Akeji had already finished cutting and seperating the buffalo. Akeji went outside to the river nearby to rinse himself. Branwen roasted a couple of pieces for everyone. She hands everyone some roasted buffalo and continues cooking the rest for saving.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:22 am
She wagged her tail and balanced on three legs as she looked at them.  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:28 pm
Sora looked at Keara and softly laughed. Turning into her wolf form she sits down and wraps her tail around her hind legs. Looking at Keara, then at Slighter, and back at Keara she lays down. Laying on her side. "So, what shall we do next?" She asked curiously, for she knew Slighter wanted to go to the mountains earlier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:46 pm
Keara sat down as well and looked at Slighter and then at Sora. "It's up to you guys."  

Keara Linate Sivenate

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:00 pm
Slighter looked at them both and laid down. "Well I was going for the mountain, See what going on around the land." he said has he yawned and blinked has the winds passed through his fur, "Your free to come with if you want." He said before he stood up and walked out towards the mountain.

((Sorry for the late response, Stuff happened and gaia sorta fell out of the equation for a while Even though i was on all the time.
xD))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:02 pm
Sora watched him then looked at Keara, "You going?"  

Nutella Mocha

Keara Linate Sivenate

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:24 pm
Keara stands up on three legs "Might as well." Limps after Slighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:01 pm
Slighter looked behind him at them has he walk away from the lake heading towards the mountains.

((Whoever post next post in the mountain area.))

Slighter
Captain

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:37 am
Sora walked ahead of her friend Hero. Hoping to meet up with somebody for, Hero was being his stubborn self.

Hero walked behind Sora, "Why did you wake me up and make me walk around with you?" He asked annoyed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:42 am
Keara sits on the lake's bank and then catches a familiar scent and a new one. She stands up and spots Sora. "Sora!"  

Keara Linate Sivenate

KeeperoftheMoonsLight

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:43 am
Snowe sighed as he walked on the balls of his feet toward the shore line. He spun slightly, his ebony hair flaring around him gently and his jeans giving a slight ruffle at the bottom. He rubbed his arms gently feeling the sun bake down upon him and his blue eyes reflexed the light.

"Ooh... pretty..."

He saw the lake and smiled big showing off his slightly larger canines.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games