Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
GET TO KNOW YOUR FELLOW AUSSIES Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

scruffy012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:50 am
at Eth's They're not gunna get us - Tatu

Wellzy - Alcohol - drive at 160km/h down the middle of a local highway in my parents commodore(country ones are like shitty rickedy public roads in citys)

- almost skinny dip at lake ainsworth but didnt becasue my cousin would have stolen my clothes, and its a 3k trek back to ym grandmas naked...

- get fired from my job (even though its not crazy, its still somehting i find very amusing)

- Weed - not overly that much beside had 3 cones worht at once ina plastic bong..., (yeah i was ********/>
- D&M's i mainly have when stoned, its an awsome way to open me up.... (not being suggestive or anything)

how good are grog bogs after a heavy drinking session the night before razz ??  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:18 am
I was only reccently introduced to the term after grog bog; could a statement be any more blokey? rolleyes

They're good, and they always seem to be the same, no matter what you drink, but I can't say they're the best.

What's your opinion of the Bushmens' Blow?  

WellzY
Crew

scruffy012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:42 am
WellzY
I was only reccently introduced to the term after grog bog; could a statement be any more blokey? rolleyes

They're good, and they always seem to be the same, no matter what you drink, but I can't say they're the best.

What's your opinion of the Bushmens' Blow?

ohh, i can say i never heard of it... but ill urbandictionary it...

LOL, yeah the good old snot rocket.... meh onyl if people arnt the target... actually if im not the target... but eyah generally not up there in my good books....

ever dpone a five finger discount?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:30 am
Yes I have, and I was very young when I did it. I was no older than 5 or 6 when I first stole a packet of Tic-Tacs, and when I was 7 a small MilkyWay.

Never stollen since.

You?  

WellzY
Crew

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:28 am
WellzY
Yes I have, and I was very young when I did it. I was no older than 5 or 6 when I first stole a packet of Tic-Tacs, and when I was 7 a small MilkyWay.

Never stollen since.

You?

umm, ive got quite the criminal history when it comes to stealing spanning from year 5 to year 9.... when i got suspended, now i only steal reflector cones from roadways when drunk, theres one next to my washing machine razz ...

ever ordered anything off the menu at maccas???  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:25 am
What do you mean off the menu? They have a menu???

The only thing I order from Maccas these days are sundaes.

What is the most labour intensive activitiy you have ever partaken in?  

EmWah
Crew

mistressmelia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:10 am
(Yus, they have a menu, and I know it off by heart xd I WORK THERE! It's heaps fun, and the soft serves are NOT made of pig fat. Everything's perfectly edible biggrin )

Umm...probably smashing up rocks for a community service camp. No, i'm NOT a juvi, i'm just participating in the Duke of Edinburgh, and we have to be good kids, and do nice service for people.

Most money you've ever given to a charity?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:45 am
EmWah
What do you mean off the menu? They have a menu???

The only thing I order from Maccas these days are sundaes.

What is the most labour intensive activitiy you have ever partaken in?

the bronze duke of edinborugh award, ******** 15 k walk turned 20 because we took teh wrong track....

(i ment like you can order a cheese burger with 6 chicken nuggets in it, anything like that)

most insane thing you ahve witnessed?  

scruffy012

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:09 am
I can't really remember any insane moments that I've witnessed. Maybe when my mate grant grabbed nath's foot coz he was stuck in one of those round slippery dips, and pull him out. He landed in a huge puddle of muddy water rofl But I don't think that that was all that insane. sweatdrop

How much spam do you get in your email per week?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:42 am
TOo much tou count. 3 - 4 a day, so about 21 to 27 a week.

Moooooooo.

You?  

WellzY
Crew

scruffy012

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:02 am
in my yahoo account about 200 odd, hotmail 4, gaia 2/week

to answer MistressMelia - $5

Most money you've ever given to a charity? (MM's question)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:02 pm
Probably not a lot. I've given randomly at times.

Worst movie you've seen ever?

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 5:31 am
Turbulence

Ever done something that conflicted with your morals/had a moral crisis?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:42 am
Yes.

Hardest thing for you to have to do at a funeral.  

ManagerKyoto

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:47 am
I've only been to a few funerals, and I've never had to do anything of significance. The hardest part about my friends funeral was just being there.

What was the something that conflicted with your morals/had a moral crisis?  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff