Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:06 pm
Karissa struggled to repress her relief. Her friends had forgiven her, but she wasn't absolved of her sins yet - she still had to come to terms with what she'd done. For now, though, she could do something for the two who had always supported her. "About what you said earlier...a party, sleepover, or whatever sounds fine to me."  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:14 pm
"Alright then let's have one. Ok, what do we want to get? I have a ton of nailpolishes if we want to do nails, we can go to blockbuster and get some movies, we can do total makeovers if you want. We can go shopping... Sorry, I'm ranting. Your choice Karissa, it's up to you" Arianna said, excited to have a party.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:17 pm
Karissa was distantly amused. "I don't know, why not all those things? And maybe we should think of a guest list first? It's not a party without guests - or we could have just the three of us, but not call it a party-"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:27 pm
"Sounds like fun! And you decide the guests, both of you, I don't really have any more friends beside the two of you. Just no boys, I want this to be an all girls party. Or we could have guys and we can dress them up and polish their nails" Arianna said, thinking evily.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 1:09 pm
"Hmm...well, I was thinking I haven't seen Estelluna for a while - and I so rudely brushed Cya off earlier today - but I'm not sure if they'd come without their respective guys. For Estelluna, that would be her entire pack, and for Cya, Zane."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:54 pm
"Well, that sounds like fun." Said Rachel. "I'm really terrible with organizing parties. Heh, maybe I'll just grab some movies and some food for the wolves." She laid back on the ground and sighed. "I'm actually wiped."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:02 pm
"Fine, we can be nice to the guys. But that will be used as a threat if we need them to behave. Ok, so is that it? I'll go tell them if it is and then we just have to get the rest of the stuff together which we can all go do together" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:08 pm
Karissa let out a breath. "Good, that's settled then. But I agree that right now, a rest sounds best. We could leave off on the party planning for just a while - while you tell the others, Arianna?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:00 pm
Rachel smiled. Things were somewhat more normal now, or at least so it seemed. While Arianna enthusiastically planned, Rachel mouthed to Karissa: Are you sure you're okay?  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:52 pm
"I'll tell them, when do we want to have it?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:09 pm
Karissa said aloud, "Why not tomorrow?", while projecting with all her will to Rachel, "I'm okay". For now that was the truth...yes, it was.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:50 am
(do we want to pm the people or something and tell them the rp's back on?)
"Alrighty then, I'll go tell them" Arianna said excitedly.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 2:52 pm
razz >

Rachel nodded contently. "Alright, that gives us some time to calm down and stuff..." She said, trailing off. "You guys gonna come inside, or are you just going to sit in my backyard all night?" Rachel asked jokingly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:28 pm
"Well as much as I love ther outdoors, I am going to take Rachel's invitation and go into the house. What about you Karissa? You coming?" Arianna said.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm
Hello again!

After a long 'journey' of praticing role-playing, and reading vampire novels I thought I should come back.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games