Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:00 pm
((hey ppl's i may be joining whee ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:24 pm
((kewl =3 -gasp- I know you Zetsummei! Your from the Bleach RP i'm in...))

Fuyu heard slight movement in the bed next to her. She turned and looked at Reks, who was forcing a smile at her. She did the same. "I'm glad to see your awake..." She said quietly, trailing off and yellinng in pain. She gripped her shoulder tight.  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

xX-Shadow Reaper Gr1m-Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:26 pm
zane runs through the village witrh a kunai and he looks behid him to see enemy jounin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:07 pm
"Fu...Fuyu?" Reks barely made out, barely having enough energy to keep his eyes open. He cringed in pain, but not being able to feel the spot in his chest were the pain came from. He screamed, passing out again, seconds later.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:14 pm
Be fore she had time to answer, Reks had already passed out. ~ Poor Reks... he's in really bad shape...~ she thought, cringing.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:14 pm
((LAdidahdidah...... Why Reks keeps passing out? I don't know.  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:24 pm
((freakish... maybe he's in an excruiating amount of pain?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:30 pm
((Nahhh.... mabey he had a really good dream and wants to go back to it???))  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:41 pm
((man i havent RP'd fro more than a day >.<
i cant stand it!!! I cant wait to join this 1)) ((u all pq awsomely))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:29 pm
((....pq? well... start wenever you want!))  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:41 pm
((Sorry haven't posted for a while. I'll try to make dis one long!))

Sira walked through the village badly bruised and bleeding Ai in his arm's. He had been caught in he mangekyo for a while eventually breaking free. But his head still hurt, his vision flashing back and forth from the mangekyo world to his regular view. He clutched his forehead leaning against a fence for support. "Damn it my head hurts." He knelt down clenching his eye's shut in pain and laying Ai on the ground, blood flowed from a gash in his forehead. He scarcely remembered what happened or how he had escaped. All he knew was they left him in a deal of pain. Standing back up Sira ran heading toward the hospital Ai unconscious in his arm's. He stopped limply in front of the hospital.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:50 pm
Reks shot up from his bed, feeling beter. "What the...??" He thought aloud, recalling how he ended in the hospital. "Ohh... right..." He said sofly, grabbing his chest. Damn it.... He head someone outside the hospital. he jumped up and ran towards the door. "Sira?" He said, seeing Sira badly bruised. "What happened?"  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:56 pm
((you left dats wat happened! *points* xd ))

Sira's knees buckled underneath him. He sank to his knees barely conscious. He coughed blood splattering onto the ground. He was too weak to respond and even if he could he wouldn't know what to say. He barely remembered anything. He felt a sharp pain in his head, blood starting to flow from the gash in his forehead.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:20 pm
zane stops running and w8s for the precise moment when the two sound jounin were right behind him he jumped and slashed the both from behind then continued running through the village and eventually ran past sira and ai" eek are u guys ok?"  

xX-Shadow Reaper Gr1m-Xx
Crew

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:33 am
Reks yelled for a nurse. "crap..." He said to himself as he helped put Ai and Sira onto streatchers and carry them into a room.

((......no i didn't... ninja ))

((Hey! Zane guy! please write waits instead of w8s..... Its anoying.... >.>))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games