Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Kingdom Hearts Role Play (Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joined?
  Yes. (Me: Yay!!! xD)
  No. (Me: T-T)
  Maaybeee... (Me: >:[ Give me a strait answer!)
  Of course. (Me: Arigato. :) )
  Only clickin' this for the gold... (Me: Why you little-!(Note: These are for people who are NOT participating in the RPG!)
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:55 pm
she looked at him before falling to the ground, knocked out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:00 pm
Wrong wolf boy, *moves arm to pocket and pulls out a gun and unloads the six silver bullets into the werewolfs belly then throws him off and gets up* that hurt?  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:02 pm
King_of_the_Hearts_666
Wrong wolf boy, *moves arm to pocket and pulls out a gun and unloads the six silver bullets into the werewolfs belly then throws him off and gets up* that hurt?

"You think you can hurt me with measley bullets," he said as he coughed up the bullets and a little blood. "I'm not that weak," he said as he thrust his arm forward, a branch sharper than a sword flew through his stomach.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:06 pm
Arage fell down, unconcious and bleeding freely.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 pm
she groaned, moving around, "that hurt" she mumbled  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 pm
*looks at the branch and drinks a potion* ahh much better *looks down again and the branch is gone* and no the bullets were to get you off me, this is to hurt you. *pulls out a silver broadsword and slashed at the wolfs leg striking the side like a paddle* wow i heard a crack there.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:10 pm
He layed on the ground, bleeding more. The trees thrust their branches out and lifted his body, holding it in the air. They wrapped around him, cleaning his wound and helping it heal.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:11 pm
she sat up "i hate both of you" she yelled standing up and running away from them  

Aprilbaby1

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:13 pm
His eyes shot open, the trees dropping him back on his feet. He looked at Lola, pain and tears in his eyes. He looked at(sorry, haven't learned your name hehe) and turned around, heading the opposite way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:14 pm
she had tears running down her face, she stopped running and fell to her knees, crying in her hands  

Aprilbaby1

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:14 pm
Lola wait, i wasnt...*sigh* nevermind, hey arage. take this *hands him a healing potion* itll work much faster, but now we need to work together and get her out of this forest, theres a monster out here, that even i cant handle, its called the nilathak its basically a necromancer god, if he captures her, he will kill her without hesitation, and if its his blade that does it, theres no way to keep her alive... so work together *offers a handshake*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 pm
He stopped when he heard the words 'kill her'. He turned around, ignoring his hand. "Fine, what do we do?"  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:18 pm
she stood up and walked further down the path, tears running down her face "i dont ever what to see them" she whispered  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:18 pm
well from what ive studied nilathaks cave shouldnt be *listens for a moment* did you hear a scream just now? *takes off running while finishing his sentence* its about 5 or 6 miles to the east the direction of that scream, we need to hurry.  

King_of_the_Hearts_666

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:19 pm
He ran, turning into a werewolf, gaining speed. He followed the guy, his claws outstretched.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 217 218 219 220 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games