Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:24 pm

she walked around humming softly, she smiled looking around
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:27 pm

KaosAngel012
Tomoe yawns and goes to her room, sighing happily. "Hm.... that was a good workout..." she said.

(b from college! And i passed my test!!! pirate whee Too bad after the 2 hours from now, i won;'t be able to roleplay till about 2 weeks or 3 later, tops. ;o; Let's get this thread moving!) (Welcome back, stranger)

Esuna merely floats around beside her. "Yes... thank goodness your father didn't know that. I've known him from before, so i know what i mean.. "she says simply, smirking a bit. Laughing, she adds "You know, i was actually hoping he'd eighty-six Juno. Maybe my guardian's duties would be finnally over!"

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:29 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
Tomoe yawns and goes to her room, sighing happily. "Hm.... that was a good workout..." she said.

(b from college! And i passed my test!!! pirate whee Too bad after the 2 hours from now, i won;'t be able to roleplay till about 2 weeks or 3 later, tops. ;o; Let's get this thread moving!) (Welcome back, stranger)

Esuna merely floats around beside her. "Yes... thank goodness your father didn't know that. I've known him from before, so i know what i mean.. "she says simply, smirking a bit. Laughing, she adds "You know, i was actually hoping he'd eighty-six Juno. Maybe my guardian's duties would be finnally over!"

(Two to three weeks...? Daaaamn... Congratulations btw)

Tomoe looks at her, "Eh.... dad can over react..." she smiles a bit. "Oh c'mon, Juno isn't that bad... okay maybe he's weird.... really weird..... he gives the word 'weird' a new meaning... but he's not that bad!"
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:36 pm

(where are you)

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:36 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Tomoe looks at her, "Eh.... dad can over react..." she smiles a bit. "Oh c'mon, Juno isn't that bad... okay maybe he's weird.... really weird..... he gives the word 'weird' a new meaning... but he's not that bad!"

"Surely you haven't spent his entire lifetime guarding his every move... " she says, taking a deep breaht and breathing out. "Ok... curiosity caught me... I've heard rumors that there is a lover of your father... and i've heard..." she says, smiling to herself evilly, "from a little white blue eyed dove, that you're planning to ruin her plans to marry him

(i don't know if she's still alive. Btw, if there are any sub-plots that happeend before i entered the thread, i might want to have a heads up. I'm super interested in pushing this rp to good parts.)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:39 pm

King Phar
(where are you)

(You mean in the rp? They are inside the castle. Welcome back!)

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:42 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Surely you haven't spent his entire lifetime guarding his every move... " she says, taking a deep breaht and breathing out. "Ok... curiosity caught me... I've heard rumors that there is a lover of your father... and i've heard..." she says, smiling to herself evilly, "from a little white blue eyed dove, that you're planning to ruin her plans to marry him

(i don't know if she's still alive. Btw, if there are any sub-plots that happeend before i entered the thread, i might want to have a heads up. I'm super interested in pushing this rp to good parts.)

Tomoe can't help but to smirk. "Oh.... it's already done... she's dead. Marcus and Bella killed her... what a glorious day that was.." she giggles. (Yea, she was killed)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:45 pm

looking through one of the windows phar mind speaks to the group "so how is the training setion going or is this something else?"

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:46 pm

she walks back to her room "tomoe" she said knocking on her door
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:49 pm

King Phar
looking through one of the windows phar mind speaks to the group "so how is the training setion going or is this something else?"

Tomoe raises her eyebrow and looks at Phar, "The training session is over.... I'm just about to rest for a while..."

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:51 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Tomoe can't help but to smirk. "Oh.... it's already done... she's dead. Marcus and Bella killed her... what a glorious day that was.." she giggles. (Yea, she was killed)

"Seems that I missed the show..." Esuna says. She looks around and says " The session is over for now. Juno might start it tommorow, depending on how he's feeling. It's just that we want to convice your father that Juno and I are capable enough to bring you, your sister, and your friends with us. We definetly need people who are capable.. .though you guys seem pretty much strong on your own!"

Meanwhile (just as a commentary, not really to serve story porpuses)Outside, a sneeze can be heard. "Surely somebody is talking about me!" Juno can be heard saying, while watching the moonlight. He cleans himself with a napkin, and adds "I wonder what it could be? Maybe i should go and mosey in inside .... No... no Juno.. you can't move from here...." he says, sighing. "I know, i can count the stars.. thats' fairly easy to do!.... Yeah, after all, I know Pluto isn't one. ..... .. This night might be longer than i thought" he finnally says, and rests on the railing.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:51 pm

KaosAngel012
King Phar

Tomoe raises her eyebrow and looks at Phar, "The training session is over.... I'm just about to rest for a while..."

"realy. mind if i come in?"

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:54 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Seems that I missed the show..." Esuna says. She looks around and says " The session is over for now. Juno might start it tommorow, depending on how he's feeling. It's just that we want to convice your father that Juno and I are capable enough to bring you, your sister, and your friends with us. We definetly need people who are capable.. .though you guys seem pretty much strong on your own!"

Meanwhile (just as a commentary, not really to serve story porpuses)Outside, a sneeze can be heard. "Surely somebody is talking about me!" Juno can be heard saying, while watching the moonlight. He cleans himself with a napkin, and adds "I wonder what it could be? Maybe i should go and mosey in inside .... No... no Juno.. you can't move from here...." he says, sighing. "I know, i can count the stars.. thats' fairly easy to do!.... Yeah, after all, I know Pluto isn't one. ..... .. This night might be longer than i thought" he finnally says, and rests on the railing.

(XD Juno's funny)"Yeah you did...." she smiled softly. "Well... I'm not that strong... but I do wish to get stronger...." she stood up from her bed and walked aroudn the room.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:54 pm

King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

Esuna looks a bit thoughtfull, looking at Tomoe to see what is her decision. "Oh... There's your sister also.. " she says quietly, seeing Bella at the front of the bedroom door.

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:01 pm

King Phar
KaosAngel012
King Phar

"Um well... sure... but if dad sees you here, he'll flip," she said, smiling.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games