Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 pm
Sapphire's feet squeeshed in ther mud, Sapphire looked down to find a paw print facing north she smelt it, "Fate.." Sapphire took off running.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:43 pm
||- It's raining over here so if i go offline you will know why. It's bad too. -||  

LilSnowBird

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:44 pm
((lol rain wont do anything trust me everyday here is rain))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:45 pm
((It rarely rains in Las Vegas))
Mist looked at her paws,"Away from you." She began to run to the side trying to avoid him.
Blaze fell over tired. He would normally follow her but he was tired from when he had been running around trying to find her.  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:48 pm
(( yeah but would it rlly do anything))

The path leading to fate ended, Sapphire walking into the cave where the path ended she tripped over a rock moving it slightly, "ACK!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:49 pm
||- I'm in Texas and it's one of the first storms in a long time normally it does go out. . 8D -||

"I don't so deary. Where will you go? You have blood on you... and the smell of blood is stronger then anything. You better stay."

LilSnowBird

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 pm
Fate's ears perked. The thought of mist being here was amazing. He moved to the rock and helped push it out of the way.

"Mist!" he called as he tried to see through the cracks.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:51 pm
((o it is a storm see i thought it was just raining ok nvm))

Sappphire wiggled her nose smelling Fate, "Fate...Fate can you hear me?" Sapphire whispered as she pushed the rock open more to see a tunnel.  

---Crumplet---

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm
Mist kept running but she wouldn't run to where fate and the pups were. She tripped and fell on her side.
Blaze got up and began to slowly trot to where Sapphire was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:54 pm
"Yeah I'm here."

He was so excited to see whoever it was on the other side. He only hope they were full of wounds.

LilSnowBird

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:56 pm
Dare grinned and let her run. She would have to go back to her mate some time.

"Let her run. She has to go back to her pups some time."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:58 pm
Mist layed there and decided to leave the lagoon. She got up and headed in the opposite direction. She loved fate but wouldn't endanger him or his pups. She knew he would watch him.
Blaze reached them and collapsed on the ground panting,"I'm really tired now!"  

Willowpelt12

---Crumplet---

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:59 pm
Sapphire crawled in the tunnel to see Fate and the pups she hugged him with excitment, "Oh I am so glad to see you guys safe."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm
Fate hugged her back. But his heart sunk.

"Where is Mist...?"

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 pm
Mist began to run far away from the lagoon. She wouldn't lead dare to her pups.
Hogan growled at Dare,"Your an IDIOT!!!! Shes not stupid! She isn't going to go back to them. She most likely will leave and won't plan on coming back. That ruins your plan." Hogan wondered why he was surrounded by idiots.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games